Androbulk and AE for a little B1tch

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I would agree. Androbulk/AndroHard will provide a good amount of strength over the course of a cycle. The AndroEnhance would be the icing on the cake.

Have I given you a coupon Boogy? If not hit me with a PM.

Yes you gave me one. Gonna go with the Bulk/Hard/Enhance for 8 weeks as my christmas present, with the TRS, DAA and Anabeta for PCT. Thanks for being helpful, you answered all my questions over multiple threads.

2. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Yes you gave me one. Gonna go with the Bulk/Hard/Enhance for 8 weeks as my christmas present, with the TRS, DAA and Anabeta for PCT. Thanks for being helpful, you answered all my questions over multiple threads.
    Awesome man, very much look forward to hearing about your progress.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Up to 182 as of yesterday. Really starting to see some results so far, and contemplating going the full 8 weeks with this Androbulk. Libido has been through the roof, strength gains are increasing as well, I am now up to 275x8 (5 sets) on squats, and having more energy between sets. Recovery has also improved, so far so great with this cycle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Nice starting point.....you know I would always recommend getting your protein from TrueNutrition though lol --- top quality..

Skip the unleaded fuel (ON) and go with premium (TN)

-Matt
    ^this. I agree with this

On a magic carpet ride

5. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Up to 182 as of yesterday. Really starting to see some results so far, and contemplating going the full 8 weeks with this Androbulk. Libido has been through the roof, strength gains are increasing as well, I am now up to 275x8 (5 sets) on squats, and having more energy between sets. Recovery has also improved, so far so great with this cycle.
    the 8 weeks part shouldn't even be a question, that would be a must for a legit run.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

the 8 weeks part shouldn't even be a question, that would be a must for a legit run.
    This is true. With any pp product IMO.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    This is true. With any pp product IMO.
    I gotta say I'm at about week 7 of 7/11 spray, and that will be ending in a week or so....and I'm gonna jump right on ALv3 and just run one bottle at 4-5 caps a day for ~6 weeks....but that should be a semi-seamless continuation of a similar/same product (just switching to oral instead of topical)...so technically I'll be using one bottle, but not really lol but 90% of the time, just do the 8 weeks got-dammit....

8. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I gotta say I'm at about week 7 of 7/11 spray, and that will be ending in a week or so....and I'm gonna jump right on ALv3 and just run one bottle at 4-5 caps a day for ~6 weeks....but that should be a semi-seamless continuation of a similar/same product (just switching to oral instead of topical)...so technically I'll be using one bottle, but not really lol but 90% of the time, just do the 8 weeks got-dammit....
    Niceee you must be lean as hell buddy lol. I love AL and I ran v1 so I can imagine how v3 can be. Let me know how u like it when u run it. What u running after the AL?

9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Niceee you must be lean as hell buddy lol. I love AL and I ran v1 so I can imagine how v3 can be. Let me know how u like it when u run it. What u running after the AL?
    I'm getting there slowly but surely ....when you get my age? You'll understand about how your metabolism slows down and you require less and less calories for maintenance....and you end up at 1600-1800 cals every day, and you cheat too often lol...but I'll be doing that ABv3/with beastdrol pulse I mentioned earlier in this thread...that is next up. these 3 months of 7/11, the PCT month and ostarine month post-PCT (5 months total) is my PCT/Off-time....I don't consider the 7/11 combo as a PH or DS or whatever....too mild. but I got my bloodwork back today, 290 muthafuqin test...that is with no test booster for 10 days, or AI for 3 weeks, or PH/DS or anything like that for 4 months or so, and a proper PCT back 4 months ago. So not happy...gonna see the endo here soon, and he better prescribe me some test for TRT or I will get heated and tell him I'll do it myself if that makes him happy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Up to 182 as of yesterday. Really starting to see some results so far, and contemplating going the full 8 weeks with this Androbulk. Libido has been through the roof, strength gains are increasing as well, I am now up to 275x8 (5 sets) on squats, and having more energy between sets. Recovery has also improved, so far so great with this cycle.

Are you staying pretty consistent with the diet I outlined for you? I am sure you are customizing it a bit correct?

-Matt

11. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Are you staying pretty consistent with the diet I outlined for you? I am sure you are customizing it a bit correct?

-Matt
    Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.

12. Quote Originally Posted by vpower

Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.
    Macro ......4 LIFE!!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I'm getting there slowly but surely ....when you get my age? You'll understand about how your metabolism slows down and you require less and less calories for maintenance....and you end up at 1600-1800 cals every day, and you cheat too often lol...but I'll be doing that ABv3/with beastdrol pulse I mentioned earlier in this thread...that is next up. these 3 months of 7/11, the PCT month and ostarine month post-PCT (5 months total) is my PCT/Off-time....I don't consider the 7/11 combo as a PH or DS or whatever....too mild. but I got my bloodwork back today, 290 muthafuqin test...that is with no test booster for 10 days, or AI for 3 weeks, or PH/DS or anything like that for 4 months or so, and a proper PCT back 4 months ago. So not happy...gonna see the endo here soon, and he better prescribe me some test for TRT or I will get heated and tell him I'll do it myself if that makes him happy.
    Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.
    hahaha, yeah I outlined my entire cycle for you in your ABE thread in supps...check it out, some of the non-PH stuff would probably jive well with your body since it is similar to mine (but younger ). its pretty killer, I can say one thing for myself....I come up with some good ass cycles/PCT/off time/Natty cycles....but they cost an arm and a leg is the only problem....

15. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    I assume you are just working it out to be like in macros?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Turning 30 is like hitting a wall, all sorts of things stop working properly

17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    just wait till 40....thats a real kick in the nutsack

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Oh yes ik lol. It already sort of started. Joint pains, and more lethargy. No Warbird I don't want to turn 40!!! I'm going to stay at 30 dammit! Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Oh yes ik lol. It already sort of started. Joint pains, and more lethargy. No Warbird I don't want to turn 40!!! I'm going to stay at 30 dammit! Lol
    yeah me too ....luckily I look more 30 than 40, so I can get away with "still being 30ish"....some people even think I'm late 20's....but its becoming less and less of that and more and more of "30" or early 30's thats fine, I'll be 41 this month....just think one day you'll be 50 and then 60 and then 70....its gonna happen, its inevitable...best not to think about it....but sometimes you can't help yourself LOL....

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah me too ....luckily I look more 30 than 40, so I can get away with "still being 30ish"....some people even think I'm late 20's....but its becoming less and less of that and more and more of "30" or early 30's thats fine, I'll be 41 this month....just think one day you'll be 50 and then 60 and then 70....its gonna happen, its inevitable...best not to think about it....but sometimes you can't help yourself LOL....
    That young look is the best. I look like a baby as well. Early 20's. But as u said the older u get the higher than number on what u look like goes up unfortunately lol :-( lucky for us who loves the gym, it helps drastically on looking young and fit.

Wow just realized u said u going on 41 and get late 20's compliments. Good job. I hope I'm that way as well when I reach that age.

21. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That young look is the best. I look like a baby as well. Early 20's. But as u said the older u get the higher than number on what u look like goes up unfortunately lol :-( lucky for us who loves the gym, it helps drastically on looking young and fit.

Wow just realized u said u going on 41 and get late 20's compliments. Good job. I hope I'm that way as well when I reach that age.
    most of my late 20's to early 30's friends tell me "I hope I look as good as you when I turn 40". my entire family is a youthful looking bunch though. Some of it is genetics, some of it is your lifestyle...I got WAY more late 20's comments say 2-4 years ago...those are turning into "30" guesses lately...which is to be expected, even if you look young...it still progresses eventually ...

22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

most of my late 20's to early 30's friends tell me "I hope I look as good as you when I turn 40". my entire family is a youthful looking bunch though. Some of it is genetics, some of it is your lifestyle...I got WAY more late 20's comments say 2-4 years ago...those are turning into "30" guesses lately...which is to be expected, even if you look young...it still progresses eventually ...
    You're absolutely right sir. genetics play a role. My family have youthful genetics. Good to have that and enhance it with good health and a fit life. Ehhh what can we do lol. A toss to looking young, and diesel :-) lmao

23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    You're absolutely right sir. genetics play a role. My family have youthful genetics. Good to have that and enhance it with good health and a fit life. Ehhh what can we do lol. A toss to looking young, and diesel :-) lmao
    yep, you're a self-professed pretty boy so you'll do the right things as far as lifestyle goes I am sure LOL ....

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yep, you're a self-professed pretty boy so you'll do the right things as far as lifestyle goes I am sure LOL ....
    Yes sir :-) lol

25. F'ing killing it at the gym. I didnt even bother asking for a spotter on db bench press today. Quick update: 4 sets of 100 lb dumbbells in the 6-9 rep range. This is a huge PR for for me, felt this nice pump/edge all day today. I think these products are in full effect, which sounds about right since its around week 3 now.

26. Quote Originally Posted by vpower
    F'ing killing it at the gym. I didnt even bother asking for a spotter on db bench press today. Quick update: 4 sets of 100 lb dumbbells in the 6-9 rep range. This is a huge PR for for me, felt this nice pump/edge all day today. I think these products are in full effect, which sounds about right since its around week 3 now.
    Awesome! Keep killing. Nice number.

The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --

27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Incredibly true.

Good work on the PR.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Incredibly true.

Good work on the PR.
    he is trying to replace me as the board buddha. fcking bitch
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 10:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. ala and cla for bulking??
    By poseidon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 02:37 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 03:00 AM