left.jpg
right.jpg
back.jpg
front.jpg

Here are some pics where I stand now.

5 11
3 years training

Dosing as follows
Wake up take 6 softgels Androbulk after breakfast, shower apply 3 pumps of the Andro Enhance

Staples and other products:
ON Casein
ON Whey Gold Standard
ON FISH OIL
Toco 8
L-Theanine
Amino Vital amino acids
Conret Creatine

Will be eating around 3500-4k calories day. Will be following up on this log every few days updating workouts and such.

Day: 1
Squats
205x14
205x15
205x15
205x15

Leg Press Machine(not standard)
250x15
250x15
250x15
250x15

Leg ext
130x15
130x15
130x15
130x13

BB Calf Raises
135x15
135x12
135x13
135x12

Back Ext @25x15, x16, x10 (feeling like vomiting around this part)

Let the games begin

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Nice base, you done previous cycles? Planning pct?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excited to see what bulk does for you. Wonder if gains will be wet.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Nice base, you done previous cycles? Planning pct?
Going to be running the Test Recovery Stack for PCT. Depending on how I like the first 4 weeks, I might add another bulk to the full 8 week cycle of these products. Androenhance will last me 8 weeks at recommended dosing.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice starting point.....you know I would always recommend getting your protein from TrueNutrition though lol --- top quality..

Skip the unleaded fuel (ON) and go with premium (TN) :)

-Matt

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am definitely interested in this!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Curious about androenhance it's test??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm def in. But isn't it suggested not to run AE alone? If your going for 8 weeks on it might as well go 8 with AB.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Interested in the Enhance, but I agree with half human, people say results won't roll around until week 3.5 to 4 weeks
Just my .02

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following, if you want to extend the cycle shoot me or HTS a PM and we'll hook you up with a discount bud

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Curious about androenhance it's test??
Essentially, the Super 11 DHEA is much more anabolic than the 4 DHEA, and the 11 dhea also doesnt convert to estrogen. So the gains shouldnt be that wet.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I'm def in. But isn't it suggested not to run AE alone? If your going for 8 weeks on it might as well go 8 with AB.
You are right, I just want to see how I respond the first few weeks, I may end up doing the full recommended cycle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are right, I just want to see how I respond the first few weeks, I may end up doing the full recommended cycle
Gotcha. :)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Essentially, the Super 11 DHEA is much more anabolic than the 4 DHEA, and the 11 dhea also doesnt convert to estrogen. So the gains shouldnt be that wet.
The 11 dhea must be expensive

technique88

technique88

Awards
Anything to report OP?

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Day 8, up 3 lbs. sitting about 180. Libido has been through the roof, and I want to mention the softgels go down very easily with some milk. Strength has gone up some at the gym, not a whole lot but definitely have noticed heavier sets, as well as some new veins on my shoulders/traps. Mood has also been great. Will keep you guys posted

boogyman

Awards
Watching.....doing ABV3 end of the year.
I'm also doing AB, probably right after christmas. On the fence on whether or not to do AB/AM, AB/AH, or AB/AM/AE. Any I do would be an 8 week cycle. I am 175 lbs right now, mostly looking for maximum strength gains with a decent bulk (10 leanish keepable lbs would be great over the 2 months, any more than that would be bonus in my eyes). Going to use the TRS for post cycle, and maybe add DAA and Anabeta to it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm also doing AB, probably right after christmas. On the fence on whether or not to do AB/AM, AB/AH, or AB/AM/AE. Any I do would be an 8 week cycle. I am 175 lbs right now, mostly looking for maximum strength gains with a decent bulk (10 leanish keepable lbs would be great over the 2 months, any more than that would be bonus in my eyes). Going to use the TRS for post cycle, and maybe add DAA and Anabeta to it.
I'm gonna pulse some beastdrol with it, but yeah I'm using anabeta/GDA/LCLT/Fadogia (was gonna use DAA but will use that for PCT) along with it, among many other natty supps. I would say use the AB plus AH personally, should be killer. you'd be getting all three components of the 19-nor, 4AD, and DHT in one cycle. probably 6 AB and 3 AH a day.

boogyman

Awards
I'm gonna pulse some beastdrol with it, but yeah I'm using anabeta/GDA/LCLT/Fadogia (was gonna use DAA but will use that for PCT) along with it, among many other natty supps. I would say use the AB plus AH personally, should be killer. you'd be getting all three components of the 19-nor, 4AD, and DHT in one cycle. probably 6 AB and 3 AH a day.
Thanks. Guess I'll have to research some more. Maybe I'll do AB/AH with the AE...deciasions decisions lol. I have while until christmas to think about it.

So in your opinions AB and AH would be the best combo for maximum strength gains?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks. Guess I'll have to research some more. Maybe I'll do AB/AH with the AE...deciasions decisions lol. I have while until christmas to think about it.

So in your opinions AB and AH would be the best combo for maximum strength gains?
Definitely for sure on the AB/AH ....and yeah AE would be a nice addition if you got the cash to burn

boogyman

Awards
I would agree. Androbulk/AndroHard will provide a good amount of strength over the course of a cycle. The AndroEnhance would be the icing on the cake.

Have I given you a coupon Boogy? If not hit me with a PM.

Yes you gave me one. Gonna go with the Bulk/Hard/Enhance for 8 weeks as my christmas present, with the TRS, DAA and Anabeta for PCT. Thanks for being helpful, you answered all my questions over multiple threads.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you gave me one. Gonna go with the Bulk/Hard/Enhance for 8 weeks as my christmas present, with the TRS, DAA and Anabeta for PCT. Thanks for being helpful, you answered all my questions over multiple threads.
Awesome man, very much look forward to hearing about your progress.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Up to 182 as of yesterday. Really starting to see some results so far, and contemplating going the full 8 weeks with this Androbulk. Libido has been through the roof, strength gains are increasing as well, I am now up to 275x8 (5 sets) on squats, and having more energy between sets. Recovery has also improved, so far so great with this cycle.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice starting point.....you know I would always recommend getting your protein from TrueNutrition though lol --- top quality..

Skip the unleaded fuel (ON) and go with premium (TN) :)

-Matt
^this. I agree with this :)

On a magic carpet ride :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Up to 182 as of yesterday. Really starting to see some results so far, and contemplating going the full 8 weeks with this Androbulk. Libido has been through the roof, strength gains are increasing as well, I am now up to 275x8 (5 sets) on squats, and having more energy between sets. Recovery has also improved, so far so great with this cycle.
the 8 weeks part shouldn't even be a question, that would be a must for a legit run.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This is true. With any pp product IMO.
I gotta say I'm at about week 7 of 7/11 spray, and that will be ending in a week or so....and I'm gonna jump right on ALv3 and just run one bottle at 4-5 caps a day for ~6 weeks....but that should be a semi-seamless continuation of a similar/same product (just switching to oral instead of topical)...so technically I'll be using one bottle, but not really lol :D but 90% of the time, just do the 8 weeks got-dammit....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say I'm at about week 7 of 7/11 spray, and that will be ending in a week or so....and I'm gonna jump right on ALv3 and just run one bottle at 4-5 caps a day for ~6 weeks....but that should be a semi-seamless continuation of a similar/same product (just switching to oral instead of topical)...so technically I'll be using one bottle, but not really lol :D but 90% of the time, just do the 8 weeks got-dammit....
Niceee you must be lean as hell buddy lol. I love AL and I ran v1 so I can imagine how v3 can be. Let me know how u like it when u run it. What u running after the AL?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Niceee you must be lean as hell buddy lol. I love AL and I ran v1 so I can imagine how v3 can be. Let me know how u like it when u run it. What u running after the AL?
I'm getting there slowly but surely :D....when you get my age? You'll understand about how your metabolism slows down and you require less and less calories for maintenance....and you end up at 1600-1800 cals every day, and you cheat too often lol...but I'll be doing that ABv3/with beastdrol pulse I mentioned earlier in this thread...that is next up. these 3 months of 7/11, the PCT month and ostarine month post-PCT (5 months total) is my PCT/Off-time....I don't consider the 7/11 combo as a PH or DS or whatever....too mild. but I got my bloodwork back today, 290 muthafuqin test...that is with no test booster for 10 days, or AI for 3 weeks, or PH/DS or anything like that for 4 months or so, and a proper PCT back 4 months ago. So not happy...gonna see the endo here soon, and he better prescribe me some test for TRT or I will get heated and tell him I'll do it myself if that makes him happy.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Are you staying pretty consistent with the diet I outlined for you? I am sure you are customizing it a bit correct?

-Matt

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Are you staying pretty consistent with the diet I outlined for you? I am sure you are customizing it a bit correct?

-Matt
Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.
Macro ......4 LIFE!!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting there slowly but surely :D....when you get my age? You'll understand about how your metabolism slows down and you require less and less calories for maintenance....and you end up at 1600-1800 cals every day, and you cheat too often lol...but I'll be doing that ABv3/with beastdrol pulse I mentioned earlier in this thread...that is next up. these 3 months of 7/11, the PCT month and ostarine month post-PCT (5 months total) is my PCT/Off-time....I don't consider the 7/11 combo as a PH or DS or whatever....too mild. but I got my bloodwork back today, 290 muthafuqin test...that is with no test booster for 10 days, or AI for 3 weeks, or PH/DS or anything like that for 4 months or so, and a proper PCT back 4 months ago. So not happy...gonna see the endo here soon, and he better prescribe me some test for TRT or I will get heated and tell him I'll do it myself if that makes him happy.
Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.
hahaha, yeah I outlined my entire cycle for you in your ABE thread in supps...check it out, some of the non-PH stuff would probably jive well with your body since it is similar to mine (but younger :D). its pretty killer, I can say one thing for myself....I come up with some good ass cycles/PCT/off time/Natty cycles....but they cost an arm and a leg is the only problem....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you are just working it out to be like in macros?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turning 30 is like hitting a wall, all sorts of things stop working properly

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turning 30 is like hitting a wall, all sorts of things stop working properly
Oh yes ik lol. It already sort of started. Joint pains, and more lethargy. No Warbird I don't want to turn 40!!! I'm going to stay at 30 dammit! Lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Oh yes ik lol. It already sort of started. Joint pains, and more lethargy. No Warbird I don't want to turn 40!!! I'm going to stay at 30 dammit! Lol
yeah me too :D....luckily I look more 30 than 40, so I can get away with "still being 30ish"....some people even think I'm late 20's....but its becoming less and less of that and more and more of "30" or early 30's :D thats fine, I'll be 41 this month....just think one day you'll be 50 and then 60 and then 70....its gonna happen, its inevitable...best not to think about it....but sometimes you can't help yourself LOL....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah me too :D....luckily I look more 30 than 40, so I can get away with "still being 30ish"....some people even think I'm late 20's....but its becoming less and less of that and more and more of "30" or early 30's :D thats fine, I'll be 41 this month....just think one day you'll be 50 and then 60 and then 70....its gonna happen, its inevitable...best not to think about it....but sometimes you can't help yourself LOL....
That young look is the best. I look like a baby as well. Early 20's. But as u said the older u get the higher than number on what u look like goes up unfortunately lol :-( lucky for us who loves the gym, it helps drastically on looking young and fit.

Wow just realized u said u going on 41 and get late 20's compliments. Good job. I hope I'm that way as well when I reach that age.