Androbulk and AE for a little B1tch - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Androbulk and AE for a little B1tch

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Are you staying pretty consistent with the diet I outlined for you? I am sure you are customizing it a bit correct?

    -Matt
    Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.

  2. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vpower

    Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.
    Macro ......4 LIFE!!!!!
  3. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I'm getting there slowly but surely ....when you get my age? You'll understand about how your metabolism slows down and you require less and less calories for maintenance....and you end up at 1600-1800 cals every day, and you cheat too often lol...but I'll be doing that ABv3/with beastdrol pulse I mentioned earlier in this thread...that is next up. these 3 months of 7/11, the PCT month and ostarine month post-PCT (5 months total) is my PCT/Off-time....I don't consider the 7/11 combo as a PH or DS or whatever....too mild. but I got my bloodwork back today, 290 muthafuqin test...that is with no test booster for 10 days, or AI for 3 weeks, or PH/DS or anything like that for 4 months or so, and a proper PCT back 4 months ago. So not happy...gonna see the endo here soon, and he better prescribe me some test for TRT or I will get heated and tell him I'll do it myself if that makes him happy.
    Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.
    hahaha, yeah I outlined my entire cycle for you in your ABE thread in supps...check it out, some of the non-PH stuff would probably jive well with your body since it is similar to mine (but younger ). its pretty killer, I can say one thing for myself....I come up with some good ass cycles/PCT/off time/Natty cycles....but they cost an arm and a leg is the only problem....
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.
    I assume you are just working it out to be like in macros?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Trust me ik lol. I just turned 30 back in June. And I feel the difference. Metabolism sure does slow down. Damn I love ur cycles lol. U one funny old man I mean man lol.
    Turning 30 is like hitting a wall, all sorts of things stop working properly

  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Turning 30 is like hitting a wall, all sorts of things stop working properly
    just wait till 40....thats a real kick in the nutsack
  8. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Turning 30 is like hitting a wall, all sorts of things stop working properly
    Oh yes ik lol. It already sort of started. Joint pains, and more lethargy. No Warbird I don't want to turn 40!!! I'm going to stay at 30 dammit! Lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Oh yes ik lol. It already sort of started. Joint pains, and more lethargy. No Warbird I don't want to turn 40!!! I'm going to stay at 30 dammit! Lol
    yeah me too ....luckily I look more 30 than 40, so I can get away with "still being 30ish"....some people even think I'm late 20's....but its becoming less and less of that and more and more of "30" or early 30's thats fine, I'll be 41 this month....just think one day you'll be 50 and then 60 and then 70....its gonna happen, its inevitable...best not to think about it....but sometimes you can't help yourself LOL....
  10. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yeah me too ....luckily I look more 30 than 40, so I can get away with "still being 30ish"....some people even think I'm late 20's....but its becoming less and less of that and more and more of "30" or early 30's thats fine, I'll be 41 this month....just think one day you'll be 50 and then 60 and then 70....its gonna happen, its inevitable...best not to think about it....but sometimes you can't help yourself LOL....
    That young look is the best. I look like a baby as well. Early 20's. But as u said the older u get the higher than number on what u look like goes up unfortunately lol :-( lucky for us who loves the gym, it helps drastically on looking young and fit.

    Wow just realized u said u going on 41 and get late 20's compliments. Good job. I hope I'm that way as well when I reach that age.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That young look is the best. I look like a baby as well. Early 20's. But as u said the older u get the higher than number on what u look like goes up unfortunately lol :-( lucky for us who loves the gym, it helps drastically on looking young and fit.

    Wow just realized u said u going on 41 and get late 20's compliments. Good job. I hope I'm that way as well when I reach that age.
    most of my late 20's to early 30's friends tell me "I hope I look as good as you when I turn 40". my entire family is a youthful looking bunch though. Some of it is genetics, some of it is your lifestyle...I got WAY more late 20's comments say 2-4 years ago...those are turning into "30" guesses lately...which is to be expected, even if you look young...it still progresses eventually ...
  12. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    most of my late 20's to early 30's friends tell me "I hope I look as good as you when I turn 40". my entire family is a youthful looking bunch though. Some of it is genetics, some of it is your lifestyle...I got WAY more late 20's comments say 2-4 years ago...those are turning into "30" guesses lately...which is to be expected, even if you look young...it still progresses eventually ...
    You're absolutely right sir. genetics play a role. My family have youthful genetics. Good to have that and enhance it with good health and a fit life. Ehhh what can we do lol. A toss to looking young, and diesel :-) lmao
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    You're absolutely right sir. genetics play a role. My family have youthful genetics. Good to have that and enhance it with good health and a fit life. Ehhh what can we do lol. A toss to looking young, and diesel :-) lmao
    yep, you're a self-professed pretty boy so you'll do the right things as far as lifestyle goes I am sure LOL ....
  14. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yep, you're a self-professed pretty boy so you'll do the right things as far as lifestyle goes I am sure LOL ....
    Yes sir :-) lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Name:  9d6c69c6_thread-direction.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  17.2 KB
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Name:  large-threadjacking.gif
Views: 155
Size:  13.1 KB
  17. New Member
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    F'ing killing it at the gym. I didnt even bother asking for a spotter on db bench press today. Quick update: 4 sets of 100 lb dumbbells in the 6-9 rep range. This is a huge PR for for me, felt this nice pump/edge all day today. I think these products are in full effect, which sounds about right since its around week 3 now.
  18. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vpower
    F'ing killing it at the gym. I didnt even bother asking for a spotter on db bench press today. Quick update: 4 sets of 100 lb dumbbells in the 6-9 rep range. This is a huge PR for for me, felt this nice pump/edge all day today. I think these products are in full effect, which sounds about right since its around week 3 now.
    Awesome! Keep killing. Nice number.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Incredibly true.

    Good work on the PR.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Incredibly true.

    Good work on the PR.
    he is trying to replace me as the board buddha. fcking bitch
  21. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Incredibly true.

    Good work on the PR.
    It's a Mohamed Ali quote. It sure is true though

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  22. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    he is trying to replace me as the board buddha. fcking bitch
    Hey theres always room for two :-)

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Hey theres always room for two :-)

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    put it in your sig LOL
  24. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It is in my sig lmao. Looks like its not though.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  25. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64117

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Its been modified a bit, Couldnt stand to have that bland ass tasting food everyday. I feel that I am more likely to stuff my face everyday if the meals are actually delicious but also staying consistent with the macros. For instance, I made a mean batch of pork chops/peaches bacon and sweet potates, I suggest you try this out sometime.

    Clean food doesnt have to be bland! -- seasoning , sauces and HOW you prepare it make ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world!

    I got recipes brah.,..

    -Matt
  26. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Clean food doesnt have to be bland! -- seasoning , sauces and HOW you prepare it make ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world!

    I got recipes brah.,..

    -Matt
    Even something as simple as salt and pepper makes steamed chicken and broccoli taste good and not bland.
  27. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Clean food doesnt have to be bland! -- seasoning , sauces and HOW you prepare it make ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world!

    I got recipes brah.,..

    -Matt
    Ya, Matt has some pretty creative ideas, lately it's been with cottage cheese

  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Clean food doesnt have to be bland! -- seasoning , sauces and HOW you prepare it make ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world!

    I got recipes brah.,..

    -Matt
    Making the food enjoyable can make sticking to a diet that much easier as well. Definitely worth the extra time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  29. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179618

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Clean food doesnt have to be bland! -- seasoning , sauces and HOW you prepare it make ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the world!

    I got recipes brah.,..

    -Matt
    PM you for recipes? Or do you have any links to where you might post them...I'm getting tired of my food. I'm in serious trouble with breakfast...starting to hate eggs =(
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  30. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It is in my sig lmao. Looks like its not though.

    The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    you don't know how to put that in your sig.


    that is not in your sig.

  31. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    PM you for recipes? Or do you have any links to where you might post them...I'm getting tired of my food. I'm in serious trouble with breakfast...starting to hate eggs =(
    eggs are pretty easy to jazz up....I like to make a bunch of them hard boiled, cut em up, then add a tbsp or two of low cal mayo, mix it up really good, add salt and pepper....you can eat it by the spoon for low carb or spread it on toast....just plain hard boiled with salt is good sometimes....of course scrambled eggs with ketchup, or fry up a bunch of eggs and break the yolks to cover it with the yolk along with some bacon, sometimes I cook them up fried with the soft yolk and fold them up in a low carb flour tortilla (by themselves or with bacon, or with some steak-umm's)...man I have all sorts of ideas for eggs, mostly basic stuff but at least it varies it and makes it taste good....
    Name:  egg smilie.gif
Views: 128
Size:  4.3 KBName:  egg smilie.gif
Views: 128
Size:  4.3 KBName:  egg smilie.gif
Views: 128
Size:  4.3 KBName:  egg smilie.gif
Views: 128
Size:  4.3 KBName:  egg smilie.gif
Views: 128
Size:  4.3 KBName:  egg smilie.gif
Views: 128
Size:  4.3 KB
  32. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you don't know how to put that in your sig.

    that is not in your sig.

    Lmao yes I do. I think. Here's a pic

    Name:  image-2973072936.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  179.9 KB

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  33. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    your sig must be possessed then, there needs to be a line
    ___________________________

    like that ^^^ with the words below it, plus its supposed to be WAY down at the bottom and yours is up top. weird. tell the mods you have a ghost in your sig and they need to fix it ASAP
  34. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    your sig must be possessed then, there needs to be a line
    ___________________________

    like that ^^^ with the words below it, plus its supposed to be WAY down at the bottom and yours is up top. weird. tell the mods you have a ghost in your sig and they need to fix it ASAP
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'll try it Tomm on my comp and if it shows the same than I'll contact the mods and tell them Warbird doesn't like the way my sig looks lol :-)

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  35. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I'll try it Tomm on my comp and if it shows the same than I'll contact the mods and tell them Warbird doesn't like the way my sig looks lol :-)

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    LMFAO, they will probably ban you and ban me at the same time...that will be the "straw that broke the camels back" as far as I go. don't do it
  36. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    LMFAO, they will probably ban you and ban me at the same time...that will be the "straw that broke the camels back" as far as I go. don't do it
    Lmfao! Oh man imagine that? That would be bad for AM, we give cool to AM. The young and the OG :-)

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  37. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Lmfao! Oh man imagine that? That would be bad for AM, we give cool to AM. The young and the OG :-)

    -The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
    Hell yeah they'd be screwin themselves
  38. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179618

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    eggs are pretty easy to jazz up....I like to make a bunch of them hard boiled, cut em up, then add a tbsp or two of low cal mayo, mix it up really good, add salt and pepper....you can eat it by the spoon for low carb or spread it on toast....just plain hard boiled with salt is good sometimes....of course scrambled eggs with ketchup, or fry up a bunch of eggs and break the yolks to cover it with the yolk along with some bacon, sometimes I cook them up fried with the soft yolk and fold them up in a low carb flour tortilla (by themselves or with bacon, or with some steak-umm's)...man I have all sorts of ideas for eggs, mostly basic stuff but at least it varies it and makes it taste good....
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 840"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 840"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 840"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 840"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 840"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 840"/>
    Those pictures made your post so much clearer
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You have to turn off your signature in tapatalk and only do a signature on the message board. Or else it shows up twice like yours.


    technique --

    Check out the primordial message board and look for the iron chef section. Some good recipes, simple too..
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  40. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    You have to turn off your signature in tapatalk and only do a signature on the message board. Or else it shows up twice like yours.
    I tried 'n tell 'im f'in mobile only people...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:40 PM
  3. ala and cla for bulking??
    By poseidon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 12:37 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:53 PM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in