As of today if you posess superdrol your commiting a felony

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Puppies
    I would like to know an honest answer from the government on how many ppl die from PH abuse every year.

  2. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    I would like to know an honest answer from the government on how many ppl die from PH abuse every year.
    I would love that but unfortunately they would never address that even though there's much more "real" hazards going on a daily basis and killing people. But nope! Steroids are the devil. Kinda ridiculous how they can keep cigarettes in full production but call steroids dangerous and ban them.
  3. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    LMAO im commiting a felony... i got tren, sdrol dbol LMAO!, this is ridiculous.

    the reality is that FDA and big pharma are the most disgusting plagues in the world, what a shame
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
    •   
       

  4. Shawn26
    Guest
    Shawn26's Avatar


    God damn, the methasterone ban, ****ing disaster... sadly this mean ultradrol will be gone soon too, which is kinda sad because there was a possibility of some exciting things happening... So, stash up guys the good stuff wont be around much longer...
  5. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    So I am going to need to start buying tudca and udca by the kilogram..... Challenge accepted.


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yes you will be grandfathered in

    yes you will probably get liver failure

    fortunately you can then sue the federal goverment for multi-million dollars for grandfathering you into taking a toxic compound.

    so you win in the end....kinda sorta....
  6. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i saw that forged sd brand for 21.95. its 90 10mg caps
    Yeah, I definitely went and canceled my order lol. Lots of cheap sdrol out and about, might as well get one with a good rep for a buck or two more.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  7. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

    they jacked the price up on the superdrol powder yesterday. i'm tempted to buy mine somewhere else out of principle. i found 90 10mg caps for 21.95 and i wouldn't have to mess with mixing it up.
    Beast is BOGO free
  8. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Beast is BOGO free
    The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  9. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,009
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat
    Lol you're right. I said the same to myself. I won't be buying it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat
    $55 normally? Holy overpriced.
  11. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,009
    Answers
    0


    If the coupon code worked with the bogo than I would've bought it. I like mrsupps too
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  12. Registered User
    Edgehanger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Quick question here, since we are all going to be stocking up on these dangerous horrible substances .....what is the best way to store stuff? Freezer, fridge or should I just store it all internally so the police cant find it? (serious question though)
    What ain't no county I ever heard of, they speak english in what? English Motha****a do you speak it?
  13. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat
    I'm gonna wait longer to wait for them to lower the price.
  14. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    Rectally stored superdrol keeps the longest. So a little Ky and some effort should give you the ability to store it for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgehanger View Post
    Quick question here, since we are all going to be stocking up on these dangerous horrible substances .....what is the best way to store stuff? Freezer, fridge or should I just store it all internally so the police cant find it? (serious question though)
  15. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    I love how shops just put superdrol on sale up till the date of the banning. I dont know a lot of people who take a bottle of superdrol in a day.
  16. Registered User
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0


    Is there anything we can do? i mean, we are 1000's of people that are against FDA (i hate FDA with all my heart), they cant take our desitions, if i want to take the most powerful steroid I WILL DO SO BECAUSE I AM AN ADULT... the FDA has an agreement with big pharma, so big pharma sells 1000's of harmful meds, and the FDA is ok with it, but when it comes to improve health FDA goes like a b.... banning supplements wich help us to be healthy and look better, ect... FDA only wants a society with obesity and health problems, so the population would feel the need to take MEDICINES and make big pharma happy... FDA SCREW YOU!... they dont care about all wellness, they only care about money, also, if they wouldnt be bothering us? what else could they do?... well i have an idea HOW ABOUT REGULATE THE FKN CHEMICALS THAT ARE SPREAD IN OUR DAILY FOOD?, how about banning chemicals wich affect our hormones and causing fertility problems? how about banning harmful medicines?.... stupid FDA, we need to do something about it, like signing an agreement so they can see we are a majority, they are just stupid unhealthy persons that only seek money as rats only seek for trash... this is our wellness people, we cant let this happen, because whats next? banning vitamins.... if FDA only would now that they are not "gods" and they can not dissapear the compounds that already exist, they only feed the underground companies (wich will always exists) putting us on higher risk, taking pills that we dont even know what are made from... now i am commiting a felony, oh my heart is broken... wait a second, this is my rage!.... i am tired of all this BS, i am from Spain, but this affect me 2. we are living in a wrong world.... full of taboos and stupid people that have "the power" screw them.
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  17. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Answers
    0


    Honestly, it was probably the easiest thing in the world for me to get a prescription for Adderall. Even though I need it due to my ADHD but it took me a whole 2 months of seeing a counselor and then one psychiatrist visit I was good to go. It costs me a whole $10 to refill my prescription. Anyone could easily replicate what I did to get a prescription insanely easy because it's not like I had to do tests or anything. I just had to talk to them about my problems. I think that creates a worse situation than steroids ever would.
  18. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    Especially at any college. I know people who were the definition of straight edge and they were trying to score addi around finals. It is outlandish how many pills fly around campus.

    Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Honestly, it was probably the easiest thing in the world for me to get a prescription for Adderall. Even though I need it due to my ADHD but it took me a whole 2 months of seeing a counselor and then one psychiatrist visit I was good to go. It costs me a whole $10 to refill my prescription. Anyone could easily replicate what I did to get a prescription insanely easy because it's not like I had to do tests or anything. I just had to talk to them about my problems. I think that creates a worse situation than steroids ever would.
  19. Registered User
    GreenEarth's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0


    Ken - something tells me that if an intelligent person really likes SD, they'll still find a way to get it after the ban takes effect
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  20. Registered User
    Krampus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    235
    Answers
    0


    Hmmm. I found a site that has over 400 bottles of superdrol. I might have to check their prices in a week or two, I think I feel a fire sale coming.
  21. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    Hmmm. I found a site that has over 400 bottles of superdrol. I might have to check their prices in a week or two, I think I feel a fire sale coming.
    Definitely let us know!
  22. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    Thank god the UK takes its time when following behind most US laws, gotta get me some Superdrol!
  23. Registered User
    Babbagandu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    fridge for a long time and freezer for a very long time is what i was told years ago when the first ban happened and thats what i did and all was good to a point. 3 weeks ago i would have bet that the stuff would last for years, but i have been forced to reconsider. i had some m1t that set on the shelf for a couple of years and i decided to just keep it and put it in the freezer. so its about 6-7 years old. well i just finished 3 weeks of it, and it isn't any good. it still tastes like m1t(that crap burns your tongue bad) and i have had lethargy and a general ill feeling from it but no gains really. strength and endurance went up initially(possibly placebo?), but 0 back pumps, 0 lbs gained, and no water retention whatsoever. i usually gain a pound a day from m1t. so imo this stuff wont last forever.
    Well I actually heard the opposite....that the best thing to do is NOT put them in the freezer or fridge. Just a cool dark place between 60-65 degrees if I remember correctly
  24. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,009
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Babbagandu

    Well I actually heard the opposite....that the best thing to do is NOT put them in the freezer or fridge. Just a cool dark place between 60-65 degrees if I remember correctly
    Same here. I don't think the freezer is a good idea. Maybe fridge but even than I won't do. As u said cool dark place
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  25. Registered User
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Answers
    0


    So has anyone tried ironflex brute 60 caps at 10mg and it's 14$ . Has anyone tried this specific sd?
  26. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    241
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603
    So has anyone tried ironflex brute 60 caps at 10mg and it's 14$ . Has anyone tried this specific sd?
    Haven't tried it but I went ahead and bought 4 bottles. I've heard their epi is legit, so I took a chance.
  27. Registered User
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet

    Haven't tried it but I went ahead and bought 4 bottles. I've heard their epi is legit, so I took a chance.
    At 14$ I guess it's worth a shot lol
  28. Registered User
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    704
    Answers
    0


    Dam they just sold out of brute
  29. Registered User
    apoxtle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0


    just bought 2 bottles of sd today
  30. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    There is no way freezing this stuff harms it, especially "fresh frozen" right from the factory. As to whether it keeps it fresh/keeps it from becoming degraded and less potent? I can't say for sure on that one, but you would assume freezing works the same for everything lol...they freeze specimens in labs all the time, hell they freeze mafckin peoples heads to reconnect them on bodies in the year 3000 or whatever, like ted williams
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    There is no way freezing this stuff harms it, especially "fresh frozen" right from the factory. As to whether it keeps it fresh/keeps it from becoming degraded and less potent? I can't say for sure on that one, but you would assume freezing works the same for everything lol...they freeze specimens in labs all the time, hell they freeze mafckin peoples heads to reconnect them on bodies in the year 3000 or whatever, like ted williams
    Got some TUDCA in my fridge, but the bottle recommends that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Got some TUDCA in my fridge, but the bottle recommends that.
    well the fridge is cool and dark, so not sure why that would be "bad"....but the freezer is all that plus it freezes the stuff (obviously )......down here? in the south? you know there are NO FCKIN "cool dark places" ANYWHERE! other than the damn fridge or maybe a house with steady 75% AC on and a $500-1000 FPL bill LMFAO.....
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    well the fridge is cool and dark, so not sure why that would be "bad"....but the freezer is all that plus it freezes the stuff (obviously )......down here? in the south? you know there are NO FCKIN "cool dark places" ANYWHERE! other than the damn fridge or maybe a house with steady 75% AC on and a $500-1000 FPL bill LMFAO.....



    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Registered User
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0


    Just bought 5 bottles of LGI SD...Surprised nobody has mentioned that one. Great brand, great products.

    Forged is GTG too guys. I've used that and loved it.
  35. Registered User
    Bubbagump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    Answers
    0


    I don't understand the law. Is it illegal to use? Or just sell? As in, if I get a pee test, will I get fired?
  36. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    I don't understand the law. Is it illegal to use? Or just sell? As in, if I get a pee test, will I get fired?
    Think of it like this. Getting caught with SD will now be like getting caught with a bottle of non prescribed vicadin
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    brundel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,214
    Answers
    0


    Its the same as getting caught with meth or heroin.
    A dose is also 1 pill so if you have a bottle of 90 its 90 doses which is very bad.
    Its like having 90 bags of heroin. The can try to attach distribution and sales to your case.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  38. Registered User
    Bubbagump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126
    Answers
    0


    Well...... thats discouraging.....
  39. Registered User
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Answers
    0


    Looks like raw powder is the way to go then!
  40. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Its the same as getting caught with meth or heroin.
    A dose is also 1 pill so if you have a bottle of 90 its 90 doses which is very bad.
    Its like having 90 bags of heroin. The can try to attach distribution and sales to your case.
    Bring it on!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If you could make your ideal girl...
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:27 PM
  3. If you believe in your workout, you will benefit more.
    By motiv8er in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 12:50 PM
  4. New Client as of today
    By DMW4EVA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 12:12 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in