abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh man! Will they take them off shelves ASAP? Or get rid of them first? This sucks as$

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final rules must be promulgated a minimum of 30 days before the effective date with a few exceptions.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012...2012-18495.pdf

There's the actual fedreg pdf.

Effective date is listed as August 29, 2012. Rule will go into effect August 29, on which date SD is a schedule III drug.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
just wait til they make all your healthcare decisions...

smohk

smohk

Awards
You guys may know the answer to this...is just straight superdrol going to be considered class c or 3 or whatever (I get my gun, explosive and drug classes confused) or will anything CONTAINING superdrol be banned? I know a few companies have started adding SD into the pill stack with epi and olive branches and fruit bats and breakfast cereals etc...

Just wondering how that is going to work.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If it has the substance then it's screwed. That's like saying if I mix meth with ketchup then it's legal. ;)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys may know the answer to this...is just straight superdrol going to be considered class c or 3 or whatever (I get my gun, explosive and drug classes confused) or will anything CONTAINING superdrol be banned? I know a few companies have started adding SD into the pill stack with epi and olive branches and fruit bats and breakfast cereals etc...

Just wondering how that is going to work.
If there's a little cocaine in the blend of your Favorite fatburner.....It's a Felony...LOL

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

smohk

smohk

Awards
Yeah...I didn't think that one thru all the way did I? You'd think at 5 pm I'd be awake. lol

Next question. After reading the government thingy (article, rule, whatever) it says "POssesion, unless legally obtained (which I'm construing as bought before the ban date) will still be legal...just using it won't lol

Dammit, I hate being under investigation by the governement. That means I have to start watching myself and dotting T's and crossing I's and J's.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking you don't have to worry about the government cracking down on you if you order in small quantities. Like, if you'd order a gram of raw Superdrol they're not going to come after you. lol

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ p-stanz.

That stuff is so mild, might as well ban creatine.

God I hate our drug laws.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Lol I have my beastdrol bottle waiting for a deployment when I'm older and I have no intention of getting rid of it.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Lol I have my beastdrol bottle waiting for a deployment when I'm older and I have no intention of getting rid of it.
Dude, I wouldn't break the law if I were you.

Send it to me and I will ensure it's disposed of properly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL @ p-stanz.

mild? you aren't goint to take 400mg of testosterone orally and get the results you're going to get from 400mg of pstanz.

it's a straight steroid.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
mild? you aren't goint to take 400mg of testosterone orally and get the results you're going to get from 400mg of pstanz.

it's a straight steroid.
Is that really a fair comparison?

I've never heard of test being taken orally unless it's methylated (M1T, super potent).

Not denying it's a steroid though. But it's certainly at the weaker end of any of the designers.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andriol, is esterfied testosterone taken orally for hrt. for supraphysiological dosages, you're going to have to take a lot more than 400mg, and it has an long ester on it.

pstanz, yea has a thp ether, but that is removed in the stomach acids.

pstanz isn't weak, it's just expensive.

even with 4-androstenediol and boldione, both 1 step precursors with good oral bioavailability, you have to dose way more than you would with pstanz.

but the raws for those were much cheaper.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I remember running P-stanz close to 500mg.

Not sure if that's a "high dose", but I remember it being something like tripple the suggested dosage on the bottle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is a good dosage, 500mg fo 6-8 weeks would be a nice cycle, esp if stacked with pro dienolone.

even better would of been 500mg of furazabol (fura-thp ether)

fura mg for mg is more potent than stanozol.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Congress hasn't passed a budget in four frickin' years.

PRIORITIES

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I have a bottle of that kicking around.

I really hope it's legit SD, beacuse I've heard tons and tons of stories about M-stane being bunk.
Brb, :(

Really? All of the reviews I've read on it are great. $19 for 60 caps is a tough deal to turn down for the types of feedback I've heard on it. Links to any of the stories? Already ordered lol.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL @ p-stanz.

Funny they banned it; maybe I should order 2 more bottles...

Never ran it before so I'm curious about it.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Now if I start taking superdrol now and just keep taking it, will I be grandfathered in or will I just have liver failure?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I guess it's time to start trying out ultradrol!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Now if I start taking superdrol now and just keep taking it, will I be grandfathered in or will I just have liver failure?
yes you will be grandfathered in

yes you will probably get liver failure

fortunately you can then sue the federal goverment for multi-million dollars for grandfathering you into taking a toxic compound.

so you win in the end....kinda sorta....

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
What kills more ppl in one year. PH's or alcohol?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know an honest answer from the government on how many ppl die from PH abuse every year.
I would love that but unfortunately they would never address that even though there's much more "real" hazards going on a daily basis and killing people. But nope! Steroids are the devil. Kinda ridiculous how they can keep cigarettes in full production but call steroids dangerous and ban them.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LMAO im commiting a felony... i got tren, sdrol dbol LMAO!, this is ridiculous.

the reality is that FDA and big pharma are the most disgusting plagues in the world, what a shame

Shawn26

God damn, the methasterone ban, ****ing disaster... sadly this mean ultradrol will be gone soon too, which is kinda sad because there was a possibility of some exciting things happening... So, stash up guys the good stuff wont be around much longer...

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
So I am going to need to start buying tudca and udca by the kilogram..... Challenge accepted.

yes you will be grandfathered in

yes you will probably get liver failure

fortunately you can then sue the federal goverment for multi-million dollars for grandfathering you into taking a toxic compound.

so you win in the end....kinda sorta....

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
i saw that forged sd brand for 21.95. its 90 10mg caps
Yeah, I definitely went and canceled my order lol. Lots of cheap sdrol out and about, might as well get one with a good rep for a buck or two more.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
they jacked the price up on the superdrol powder yesterday. i'm tempted to buy mine somewhere else out of principle. i found 90 10mg caps for 21.95 and i wouldn't have to mess with mixing it up.
Beast is BOGO free

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Beast is BOGO free
The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat :D
Lol you're right. I said the same to myself. I won't be buying it.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
$55 normally? Holy overpriced.