abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the coupon code worked with the bogo than I would've bought it. I like mrsupps too

Edgehanger

Awards
Quick question here, since we are all going to be stocking up on these dangerous horrible substances .....what is the best way to store stuff? Freezer, fridge or should I just store it all internally so the police cant find it? :laugh: (serious question though)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
The only thing I hate about MRSupps' BOGO sales is that they jack up the price of the product before making it BOGO lol. Like, beast is usually $54.99. They change the price to $69.99 and then make it BOGO. So essentially, instead of each bottle being $27.50, each one is about $35. Still a great deal? Absolutely, I guess I'm just used to BOGO being at the original price, like a spoiled brat :D
I'm gonna wait longer to wait for them to lower the price.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Rectally stored superdrol keeps the longest. So a little Ky and some effort should give you the ability to store it for years.

Quick question here, since we are all going to be stocking up on these dangerous horrible substances .....what is the best way to store stuff? Freezer, fridge or should I just store it all internally so the police cant find it? :laugh: (serious question though)

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I love how shops just put superdrol on sale up till the date of the banning. I dont know a lot of people who take a bottle of superdrol in a day.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything we can do? i mean, we are 1000's of people that are against FDA (i hate FDA with all my heart), they cant take our desitions, if i want to take the most powerful steroid I WILL DO SO BECAUSE I AM AN ADULT... the FDA has an agreement with big pharma, so big pharma sells 1000's of harmful meds, and the FDA is ok with it, but when it comes to improve health FDA goes like a b.... banning supplements wich help us to be healthy and look better, ect... FDA only wants a society with obesity and health problems, so the population would feel the need to take MEDICINES and make big pharma happy... FDA SCREW YOU!... they dont care about all wellness, they only care about money, also, if they wouldnt be bothering us? what else could they do?... well i have an idea HOW ABOUT REGULATE THE FKN CHEMICALS THAT ARE SPREAD IN OUR DAILY FOOD?, how about banning chemicals wich affect our hormones and causing fertility problems? how about banning harmful medicines?.... stupid FDA, we need to do something about it, like signing an agreement so they can see we are a majority, they are just stupid unhealthy persons that only seek money as rats only seek for trash... this is our wellness people, we cant let this happen, because whats next? banning vitamins.... if FDA only would now that they are not "gods" and they can not dissapear the compounds that already exist, they only feed the underground companies (wich will always exists) putting us on higher risk, taking pills that we dont even know what are made from... now i am commiting a felony, oh my heart is broken... wait a second, this is my rage!.... i am tired of all this BS, i am from Spain, but this affect me 2. we are living in a wrong world.... full of taboos and stupid people that have "the power" screw them.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, it was probably the easiest thing in the world for me to get a prescription for Adderall. Even though I need it due to my ADHD but it took me a whole 2 months of seeing a counselor and then one psychiatrist visit I was good to go. It costs me a whole $10 to refill my prescription. Anyone could easily replicate what I did to get a prescription insanely easy because it's not like I had to do tests or anything. I just had to talk to them about my problems. I think that creates a worse situation than steroids ever would.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Especially at any college. I know people who were the definition of straight edge and they were trying to score addi around finals. It is outlandish how many pills fly around campus.

Honestly, it was probably the easiest thing in the world for me to get a prescription for Adderall. Even though I need it due to my ADHD but it took me a whole 2 months of seeing a counselor and then one psychiatrist visit I was good to go. It costs me a whole $10 to refill my prescription. Anyone could easily replicate what I did to get a prescription insanely easy because it's not like I had to do tests or anything. I just had to talk to them about my problems. I think that creates a worse situation than steroids ever would.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Ken - something tells me that if an intelligent person really likes SD, they'll still find a way to get it after the ban takes effect ;)

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Hmmm. I found a site that has over 400 bottles of superdrol. I might have to check their prices in a week or two, I think I feel a fire sale coming.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I found a site that has over 400 bottles of superdrol. I might have to check their prices in a week or two, I think I feel a fire sale coming.
Definitely let us know!

Babbagandu

Awards
fridge for a long time and freezer for a very long time is what i was told years ago when the first ban happened and thats what i did and all was good to a point. 3 weeks ago i would have bet that the stuff would last for years, but i have been forced to reconsider. i had some m1t that set on the shelf for a couple of years and i decided to just keep it and put it in the freezer. so its about 6-7 years old. well i just finished 3 weeks of it, and it isn't any good. it still tastes like m1t(that crap burns your tongue bad) and i have had lethargy and a general ill feeling from it but no gains really. strength and endurance went up initially(possibly placebo?), but 0 back pumps, 0 lbs gained, and no water retention whatsoever. i usually gain a pound a day from m1t. so imo this stuff wont last forever.
Well I actually heard the opposite....that the best thing to do is NOT put them in the freezer or fridge. Just a cool dark place between 60-65 degrees if I remember correctly

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I actually heard the opposite....that the best thing to do is NOT put them in the freezer or fridge. Just a cool dark place between 60-65 degrees if I remember correctly
Same here. I don't think the freezer is a good idea. Maybe fridge but even than I won't do. As u said cool dark place

Thatguy_603

Awards
So has anyone tried ironflex brute 60 caps at 10mg and it's 14$ . Has anyone tried this specific sd?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
So has anyone tried ironflex brute 60 caps at 10mg and it's 14$ . Has anyone tried this specific sd?
Haven't tried it but I went ahead and bought 4 bottles. I've heard their epi is legit, so I took a chance.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
There is no way freezing this stuff harms it, especially "fresh frozen" right from the factory. As to whether it keeps it fresh/keeps it from becoming degraded and less potent? I can't say for sure on that one, but you would assume freezing works the same for everything lol...they freeze specimens in labs all the time, hell they freeze mafckin peoples heads to reconnect them on bodies in the year 3000 or whatever, like ted williams :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There is no way freezing this stuff harms it, especially "fresh frozen" right from the factory. As to whether it keeps it fresh/keeps it from becoming degraded and less potent? I can't say for sure on that one, but you would assume freezing works the same for everything lol...they freeze specimens in labs all the time, hell they freeze mafckin peoples heads to reconnect them on bodies in the year 3000 or whatever, like ted williams :D
Got some TUDCA in my fridge, but the bottle recommends that. :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Got some TUDCA in my fridge, but the bottle recommends that. :)
well the fridge is cool and dark, so not sure why that would be "bad"....but the freezer is all that plus it freezes the stuff (obviously :D)......down here? in the south? you know there are NO FCKIN "cool dark places" ANYWHERE! other than the damn fridge or maybe a house with steady 75% AC on and a $500-1000 FPL bill LMFAO.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well the fridge is cool and dark, so not sure why that would be "bad"....but the freezer is all that plus it freezes the stuff (obviously :D)......down here? in the south? you know there are NO FCKIN "cool dark places" ANYWHERE! other than the damn fridge or maybe a house with steady 75% AC on and a $500-1000 FPL bill LMFAO.....
:laughing:

:bsflag:

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 5 bottles of LGI SD...Surprised nobody has mentioned that one. Great brand, great products.

Forged is GTG too guys. I've used that and loved it.

Bubbagump

Awards
I don't understand the law. Is it illegal to use? Or just sell? As in, if I get a pee test, will I get fired?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I don't understand the law. Is it illegal to use? Or just sell? As in, if I get a pee test, will I get fired?
Think of it like this. Getting caught with SD will now be like getting caught with a bottle of non prescribed vicadin

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its the same as getting caught with meth or heroin.
A dose is also 1 pill so if you have a bottle of 90 its 90 doses which is very bad.
Its like having 90 bags of heroin. The can try to attach distribution and sales to your case.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Its the same as getting caught with meth or heroin.
A dose is also 1 pill so if you have a bottle of 90 its 90 doses which is very bad.
Its like having 90 bags of heroin. The can try to attach distribution and sales to your case.
Bring it on!

jason79

Awards
Is that really a fair comparison?

I've never heard of test being taken orally unless it's methylated (M1T, super potent).

Not denying it's a steroid though. But it's certainly at the weaker end of any of the designers.
Just to clarify, m1t isn't methyl test, it's a completely different beast. It's really akin to 5a-reduced dbol (but isn't an actual metabolite of dbol in the body, at least not at a signifcant level).