It's here....ANDROENHANCE GEL

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    hum, i dont want too big,i could explain, something very long. i push myself to the limit till i feel nausea and feel like i cant keep it anymore
    fixed^^^^
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF


  2. you guys are nuts
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    thanks for the responses, and yes i am pinning, why is so hard to believe? why would i bother posting all this for no reason? i have so many reasons to pin including winning dat contest even if i am not there, i just gonna show my results and crush the competitors, just as i promised ... by the way sorry for my late response, i was o vacation, just came back today , Sking, it is nice to see you (for some reason :P )

    and yes id prolly give AE a try, while im on the kicker compound
    Hey man, if you can still come in an impress, all the power to you. Send me a PM, it seems you should be on PP's board soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey man, if you can still come in an impress, all the power to you. Send me a PM, it seems you should be on PP's board soon.
    How? :O , what :O ?

    PM'd

  5. I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
    ~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by boz8029 View Post
    I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
    ~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt

  7. Quote Originally Posted by boz8029 View Post
    I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
    ~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
    Along with what Matt suggested HTS and I do have a discount for AE if you want to run it 8 weeks just shoot one of us a PM


  8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
    Yeah, I would see these being much more systematic than local.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
    exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
    Thanks....that is what I thought but I figured I would ask the experts. I will still apply it to those areas and cross my fingers....lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....
    I might do this process then since the 3 pumps a day will last 6 weeks and I am doing a 6 week cycle of Havoc. Makes perfect sense. Great idea.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....
    I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

    Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

    -Matt

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

    Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

    -Matt
    I agree, on this and on GH....I was already set on the 6 weeks, week 3-8.....but just threw the 5 on 2 off out there since I have seen people mention it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

    Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

    -Matt
    I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it had to do with not developing a tolerance to one of the ingredients (I believe the 7,8)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Guys, someone told me in PM they didn't think our coupons work on AndroEnhance. They DO! Hit us up now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. I used my coupon worked like a charm. Thanks again bud. Gonna run AL+AD+AE, looking to drop my beer gut!!! Wish me luck.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    You can add enhance, but wasn't your stack already quite heavy? Probabyl don't need to add more.
    Don't worry, Ken has been "planning" his cycle and adding to it for years now, he'll never actually do it! Lol.

  18. If you're running 4 AMv2 and 2 AMv3 per day (14 weeks) with Deca-Durabolin 300mg per week (12 weeks)....which is the better topical to add, dermacrine or androenhance? or is either even necessary? in all honesty

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it had to do with not developing a tolerance to one of the ingredients (I believe the 7,8)
    Perhaps the 7,8 benzo could cause some desensitization to its GABAergic effects through the blood-brain-barrier, but running it like a bottle straight through with 3-4 weeks off is pretty realistic of what people would be prone to run.

    -Matt

  20. I would venture to say AndroEnhance, but Matt would know better than I.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Send me a PM for a coupon gentlemen!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. FYI we are currently running a 30% off sale on box-less AndroMass just shoot me or HTS a PM guys!


  23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    FYI we are currently running a 30% off sale on box-less AndroMass just shoot me or HTS a PM guys!
    As an FYI, these are limited in quantity, so hit us up before they are gone.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. It Is Here! Bloodwork!
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in