It's here....ANDROENHANCE GEL

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
hum, i dont want too big,i could explain, something very long. i push myself to the limit till i feel nausea and feel like i cant keep it anymore
fixed^^^^

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the responses, and yes i am pinning, why is so hard to believe? why would i bother posting all this for no reason? i have so many reasons to pin including winning dat contest even if i am not there, i just gonna show my results and crush the competitors, just as i promised :)... by the way sorry for my late response, i was o vacation, just came back today :), Sking, it is nice to see you (for some reason :p )

and yes id prolly give AE a try, while im on the kicker compound
Hey man, if you can still come in an impress, all the power to you. Send me a PM, it seems you should be on PP's board soon.

boz8029

Awards
I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along with what Matt suggested HTS and I do have a discount for AE if you want to run it 8 weeks :) just shoot one of us a PM

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

-Matt
Yeah, I would see these being much more systematic than local.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

-Matt
exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....

boz8029

Awards

-Matt
Thanks....that is what I thought but I figured I would ask the experts. I will still apply it to those areas and cross my fingers....lol.

boz8029

Awards
exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....
I might do this process then since the 3 pumps a day will last 6 weeks and I am doing a 6 week cycle of Havoc. Makes perfect sense. Great idea.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

-Matt
I agree, on this and on GH....I was already set on the 6 weeks, week 3-8.....but just threw the 5 on 2 off out there since I have seen people mention it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it had to do with not developing a tolerance to one of the ingredients (I believe the 7,8)

geezer7178

Awards
I used my coupon worked like a charm. Thanks again bud. Gonna run AL+AD+AE, looking to drop my beer gut!!! Wish me luck.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
You can add enhance, but wasn't your stack already quite heavy? Probabyl don't need to add more.
Don't worry, Ken has been "planning" his cycle and adding to it for years now, he'll never actually do it! Lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you're running 4 AMv2 and 2 AMv3 per day (14 weeks) with Deca-Durabolin 300mg per week (12 weeks)....which is the better topical to add, dermacrine or androenhance? or is either even necessary? in all honesty :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it had to do with not developing a tolerance to one of the ingredients (I believe the 7,8)
Perhaps the 7,8 benzo could cause some desensitization to its GABAergic effects through the blood-brain-barrier, but running it like a bottle straight through with 3-4 weeks off is pretty realistic of what people would be prone to run.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI we are currently running a 30% off sale on box-less AndroMass just shoot me or HTS a PM guys!