It's here....ANDROENHANCE GEL

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Can i include androenhance into my super cycle coctail? wich is based on test e, and 3 more powerful compoundsl? ... what would be the benefits? (im asking because it seems androenhance use is to sugarcoat a cycle, rather than considering it like a compound that can be used solo or anabolic by itself), in fact i was going to include dermacrine the first weeks of my cycle, but now with androenhance id probably give it a try!... i love primordial topicals

    For the sole purpose of adding a NON inject NON oral administered product --- AE could be beneficial due to the UNIQUE compound Super-11 which will be much different in effects than most of the typical compounds you are using as the blocking of 11 bHSD will be nice for keeping the mid-section tight.

    -Matt

  2. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35758
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

    love me some dhea ontop of test/sd/tbol...........i can always feel its effects!!!
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    love me some dhea ontop of test/sd/tbol...........i can always feel its effects!!!
    You know he is not running the inj.

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35758
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You know he is not running the inj.

    if his gf leaves him from suspicion of cheating while he actually cheats with seniors, and isnt around to pin his delicate ripped skin thats so tight the needle can hit bone, then yeah its off for sure

    sd/tbol bridge with dermacrine or androhard is my guess, and hell sprinkle on that proviron
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  5. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    if his gf leaves him from suspicion of cheating while he actually cheats with seniors, and isnt around to pin his delicate ripped skin thats so tight the needle can hit bone, then yeah its off for sure

    sd/tbol bridge with dermacrine or androhard is my guess, and hell sprinkle on that proviron

    Superdrol stacked with Turinabol is now considered bridging???

    Whats a cycle?

    -Matt
  6. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    thanks for the responses, and yes i am pinning, why is so hard to believe? why would i bother posting all this for no reason? i have so many reasons to pin including winning dat contest even if i am not there, i just gonna show my results and crush the competitors, just as i promised ... by the way sorry for my late response, i was o vacation, just came back today , Sking, it is nice to see you (for some reason :P )

    and yes id prolly give AE a try, while im on the kicker compound
  7. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35758
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    thanks for the responses, and yes i am pinning, why is so hard to believe? why would i bother posting all this for no reason? i have so many reasons to pin including winning dat contest even if i am not there, i just gonna show my results and crush the competitors, just as i promised ... by the way sorry for my late response, i was o vacation, just came back today , Sking, it is nice to see you (for some reason :P )

    and yes id prolly give AE a try, while im on the kicker compound
    ^^^^^^^yeeeees!
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  8. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    ^^^^^^^yeeeees!
    i can imagine that moment ow yes baby, i have the royal flush, put your chips on that table
  9. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35758
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    i can imagine that moment ow yes baby, i have the royal flush, put your chips on that table
    i put my chips on the table son, and after you got what you wanted you bitched im more jacked cause iv been at it longer n train harder lol
    dude, what you think, you gonna take your 'epic' cycle and be built like me in 3months? and even if what you think, im staying home watching the view with fkn miss vickies???? cmon man

    youll learn eventually you gotta get under the bar and push something too
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  10. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    i put my chips on the table son, and after you got what you wanted you bitched im more jacked cause iv been at it longer n train harder lol
    dude, what you think, you gonna take your 'epic' cycle and be built like me in 3months? and even if what you think, im staying home watching the view with fkn miss vickies???? cmon man

    youll learn eventually you gotta get under the bar and push something too
    hum, i dont want to get too big, just need to get to my goals, but i couldnt explain, youll see my results. this is something methodic, with very little margin of error, ive been planning this for so long. i push myself to the limit till i feel nausea and feel like i cant keep it anymore... just because i am not a massive bodybuilder (i dont plan to be it) doesnt mean i am not dedicated.
  11. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35758
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    hum, i dont want too big,i could explain, something very long. i push myself to the limit till i feel nausea and feel like i cant keep it anymore
    fixed^^^^
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    you guys are nuts
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    thanks for the responses, and yes i am pinning, why is so hard to believe? why would i bother posting all this for no reason? i have so many reasons to pin including winning dat contest even if i am not there, i just gonna show my results and crush the competitors, just as i promised ... by the way sorry for my late response, i was o vacation, just came back today , Sking, it is nice to see you (for some reason :P )

    and yes id prolly give AE a try, while im on the kicker compound
    Hey man, if you can still come in an impress, all the power to you. Send me a PM, it seems you should be on PP's board soon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    10652
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    6.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hey man, if you can still come in an impress, all the power to you. Send me a PM, it seems you should be on PP's board soon.
    How? :O , what :O ?

    PM'd
  15. New Member
    boz8029's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    22492
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%

    I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
    ~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
  16. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by boz8029 View Post
    I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
    ~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
  17. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by boz8029 View Post
    I bought a bottle of AE and I am going to run it with my 6 week Havoc cycle. Should I start it from the beginning or week 3 since it only last
    ~32 days per bottle? Also my arms grow the slowest out of everything, if I apply the AE to my arms, shoulders, and traps will it help them grow faster or is that just wishful thinking?
    Along with what Matt suggested HTS and I do have a discount for AE if you want to run it 8 weeks just shoot one of us a PM

  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
    Yeah, I would see these being much more systematic than local.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
    exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....
  20. New Member
    boz8029's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    22492
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Start is 2 weeks in --- OR ---- right from the start and it will end 2 weeks early.

    Very wishful thinking as the androgens will go into blood circulation rather fast and the compounds in AE simply do not bind extremely hard to the AR from my understanding.....

    -Matt
    Thanks....that is what I thought but I figured I would ask the experts. I will still apply it to those areas and cross my fingers....lol.
  21. New Member
    boz8029's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    22492
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....
    I might do this process then since the 3 pumps a day will last 6 weeks and I am doing a 6 week cycle of Havoc. Makes perfect sense. Great idea.
  22. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    exactly what I will do, start the SA topical at 2 weeks into a 8 week cycle....3 pumps per day for >190 equals 6 weeks per tube. made the most sense to me, and saved money buying one tube only. or do it at 5 on 2 off? for 8 weeks. same difference probably....
    I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

    Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

    -Matt
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

    Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

    -Matt
    I agree, on this and on GH....I was already set on the 6 weeks, week 3-8.....but just threw the 5 on 2 off out there since I have seen people mention it.
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I dont follow the 5 on 2 off plan -- just how with GH it made no sense either --just an economical benefit is all. Keep the products flowing consistently.

    Stability is a good thing to have when dealing with hormones

    -Matt
    I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it had to do with not developing a tolerance to one of the ingredients (I believe the 7,8)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Guys, someone told me in PM they didn't think our coupons work on AndroEnhance. They DO! Hit us up now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. New Member
    geezer7178's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    6751
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%

    I used my coupon worked like a charm. Thanks again bud. Gonna run AL+AD+AE, looking to drop my beer gut!!! Wish me luck.
  27. New Member
    Bruiser76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    3631
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    77.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    You can add enhance, but wasn't your stack already quite heavy? Probabyl don't need to add more.
    Don't worry, Ken has been "planning" his cycle and adding to it for years now, he'll never actually do it! Lol.
  28. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you're running 4 AMv2 and 2 AMv3 per day (14 weeks) with Deca-Durabolin 300mg per week (12 weeks)....which is the better topical to add, dermacrine or androenhance? or is either even necessary? in all honesty
  29. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64119
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I could be wrong, but I was under the impression it had to do with not developing a tolerance to one of the ingredients (I believe the 7,8)
    Perhaps the 7,8 benzo could cause some desensitization to its GABAergic effects through the blood-brain-barrier, but running it like a bottle straight through with 3-4 weeks off is pretty realistic of what people would be prone to run.

    -Matt
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would venture to say AndroEnhance, but Matt would know better than I.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Send me a PM for a coupon gentlemen!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  32. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    FYI we are currently running a 30% off sale on box-less AndroMass just shoot me or HTS a PM guys!

  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    FYI we are currently running a 30% off sale on box-less AndroMass just shoot me or HTS a PM guys!
    As an FYI, these are limited in quantity, so hit us up before they are gone.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. It Is Here! Bloodwork!
    By lattimer99 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2002, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in