Tren/Test Prop/Winny Cycle Questions

  1. Tren/Test Prop/Winny Cycle Questions


    Hello,

    I'm trying to cut fat right now, so I did some searching and found this cycle that had a lot of positive feedback:

    Week 1-12 Test Prop at 150MG EOD
    Week 4-12 Tren Acetate starting at 80mg EOD week4 then 100mg EOD wk5-12
    Week 4-12 Winstrol tabs 50mg ED
    Arimidex .5MG EOD if necessary

    PCT:
    Week 9-12 (of cycle) HCG 250IU Every Third day
    3 days after last injection
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

    Stats:
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 205 lbs
    Age: 28

    Do I really need Clomid and Nolva for the PCT? Arimidex? Why even have that? Would Nolva serve the same purpose? All these SERMs aren't cheap!

    My experience is in using orals, I've done H-Drol and a few cycles Superdrol. This will be my first cycle injecting.

    Thanks!


  2. Try using one of the research chem. sponsors on this board. The adex is used to control estro. Do not run nolva after a 19 nor like tren or you can get some nasty gyno. I would also start using hcg in week 4 of your cycle. I'm no expert but that's what I know.

  3. Why would I get gyno by running Nolva? I don't understand that part.
    •   
       


  4. pretty advanced for a first inject cycle

    i would just start with test e

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gward
    Why would I get gyno by running Nolva? I don't understand that part.
    Then someone needs to study more. A lot more. Also your dosages are high for tren.

    Stick to test and winny if you want. Also you're gonna have to pin a lot for your first cycle. Probably a bad idea.

    So, too many pins, tren isn't good for first cycle, and you have no idea why you can't take nolva after a 19-nor...go back to studying.

  6. How's this then for a starter cycle?

    Weeks 1 - 12 Test E: 500mgs (250 twice per wk)
    Weeks 6 - 12 Winny: 50 mg/day
    Adex: .5 mg EOD
    Cycle Assist

    PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    DAA

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gward
    How's this then for a starter cycle?

    Weeks 1 - 12 Test E: 500mgs (250 twice per wk)
    Weeks 6 - 12 Winny: 50 mg/day
    Adex: .5 mg EOD
    Cycle Assist

    PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    DAA
    little better

    what's ur bf% currently?

  8. Test really cuts me up nice for some reason....the guys are right, just do test by itself for the first cycle....then next go round you can do test with winny for part 2....winny gives me retarded vascularity, love it...none of the PH/DS that are supposed to mimic it really come through when compared to real winny....if you must you could do test and winny now though

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Test really cuts me up nice for some reason....the guys are right, just do test by itself for the first cycle....then next go round you can do test with winny for part 2....winny gives me retarded vascularity, love it...none of the PH/DS that are supposed to mimic it really come through when compared to real winny....if you must you could do test and winny now though
    ^^^ this
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  10. I'll have to give winny a try someday. Sounds fun.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  11. winny might be the best thing ever created.....well maybe 1a and 1b with dbol

  12. getting laid when ur on winny is awesome too... dilated veins all over....all over

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    little better

    what's ur bf% currently?
    My BF is 14 - 15%. I'm trying to get rid of some flab on my stomach to make those abs pop.

    OK, jeez, I'll just do Test E.

    Weeks 1 - 12 Test E: 500mgs (250 twice per wk)
    Adex: .5 mg EOD

    PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    DAA

    I'm assuming I wouldn't need Cycle Assist with that either... or would it be wise to use it?

    I was told the general rule of thumb was on cycle + pct time for downtime... does that hold true for this being that it's such a long cycle? So 6 months after PCT is done before starting another cycle? Also, wait 2 wks before starting Nolva, or do it right away?

    Thanks for all the help!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gward

    My BF is 14 - 15%. I'm trying to get rid of some flab on my stomach to make those abs pop.

    OK, jeez, I'll just do Test E.

    Weeks 1 - 12 Test E: 500mgs (250 twice per wk)
    Adex: .5 mg EOD

    PCT:
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    DAA

    I'm assuming I wouldn't need Cycle Assist with that either... or would it be wise to use it?

    I was told the general rule of thumb was on cycle + pct time for downtime... does that hold true for this being that it's such a long cycle? So 6 months after PCT is done before starting another cycle? Also, wait 2 wks before starting Nolva, or do it right away?

    Thanks for all the help!
    meh u can run the winny

    you can easily get your bf a bit lower if youre cutting and see some amazing effects from the winny

    time on plus time off is the general rule but a blood test is best

    wait two weeks before starting nolva and just do 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    meh u can run the winny

    you can easily get your bf a bit lower if youre cutting and see some amazing effects from the winny

    time on plus time off is the general rule but a blood test is best

    wait two weeks before starting nolva and just do 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks
    This. You can definitely get away with Test + Oral for you're first, really not that big of a deal.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    meh u can run the winny

    you can easily get your bf a bit lower if youre cutting and see some amazing effects from the winny

    time on plus time off is the general rule but a blood test is best

    wait two weeks before starting nolva and just do 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks
    Sweet, thanks! OK this will be my cycle then:

    Weeks 1 - 12 Test E: 500mgs (250 twice per wk)
    Weeks 6 - 12 Winny: 50 mg/day
    Adex: .5 mg EOD (as needed or if I see signs of high estro)
    Cycle Assist

    PCT (wait 2 wks):
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    DAA
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 02:12 PM
  2. Test Prop / Winny Cycle ???
    By oldsoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. Replies: 3275
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:06 AM
  4. First Tren/Test Prop cycle... What should I expect?
    By BoneCrusher70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. My Cycle Log - Tren / test prop
    By legaljuicer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 03:04 AM
Log in
Log in