Tren/Test Prop/Winny Cycle Questions

gward

Awards
Hello,

I'm trying to cut fat right now, so I did some searching and found this cycle that had a lot of positive feedback:

Week 1-12 Test Prop at 150MG EOD
Week 4-12 Tren Acetate starting at 80mg EOD week4 then 100mg EOD wk5-12
Week 4-12 Winstrol tabs 50mg ED
Arimidex .5MG EOD if necessary

PCT:
Week 9-12 (of cycle) HCG 250IU Every Third day
3 days after last injection
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 205 lbs

Do I really need Clomid and Nolva for the PCT? Arimidex? Why even have that? Would Nolva serve the same purpose? All these SERMs aren't cheap!

My experience is in using orals, I've done H-Drol and a few cycles Superdrol. This will be my first cycle injecting.

Thanks!

ucmuscle

Awards
Try using one of the research chem. sponsors on this board. The adex is used to control estro. Do not run nolva after a 19 nor like tren or you can get some nasty gyno. I would also start using hcg in week 4 of your cycle. I'm no expert but that's what I know.

gward

Awards
Why would I get gyno by running Nolva? I don't understand that part.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty advanced for a first inject cycle

i would just start with test e

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would I get gyno by running Nolva? I don't understand that part.
Then someone needs to study more. A lot more. Also your dosages are high for tren.

Stick to test and winny if you want. Also you're gonna have to pin a lot for your first cycle. Probably a bad idea.

So, too many pins, tren isn't good for first cycle, and you have no idea why you can't take nolva after a 19-nor...go back to studying.

gward

Awards
How's this then for a starter cycle?

Weeks 1 - 12 Test E: 500mgs (250 twice per wk)
Weeks 6 - 12 Winny: 50 mg/day
Adex: .5 mg EOD
Cycle Assist

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's this then for a starter cycle?

Cycle Assist

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA
little better

what's ur bf% currently?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Test really cuts me up nice for some reason....the guys are right, just do test by itself for the first cycle....then next go round you can do test with winny for part 2....winny gives me retarded vascularity, love it...none of the PH/DS that are supposed to mimic it really come through when compared to real winny....if you must you could do test and winny now though :D

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Test really cuts me up nice for some reason....the guys are right, just do test by itself for the first cycle....then next go round you can do test with winny for part 2....winny gives me retarded vascularity, love it...none of the PH/DS that are supposed to mimic it really come through when compared to real winny....if you must you could do test and winny now though :D
^^^ this

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to give winny a try someday. Sounds fun.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
getting laid when ur on winny is awesome too... dilated veins all over....all over

Reactions: T50

gward

Awards
little better

what's ur bf% currently?
My BF is 14 - 15%. I'm trying to get rid of some flab on my stomach to make those abs pop.

OK, jeez, I'll just do Test E.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA

I'm assuming I wouldn't need Cycle Assist with that either... or would it be wise to use it?

I was told the general rule of thumb was on cycle + pct time for downtime... does that hold true for this being that it's such a long cycle? So 6 months after PCT is done before starting another cycle? Also, wait 2 wks before starting Nolva, or do it right away?

Thanks for all the help!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My BF is 14 - 15%. I'm trying to get rid of some flab on my stomach to make those abs pop.

OK, jeez, I'll just do Test E.

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA

I'm assuming I wouldn't need Cycle Assist with that either... or would it be wise to use it?

I was told the general rule of thumb was on cycle + pct time for downtime... does that hold true for this being that it's such a long cycle? So 6 months after PCT is done before starting another cycle? Also, wait 2 wks before starting Nolva, or do it right away?

Thanks for all the help!
meh u can run the winny

you can easily get your bf a bit lower if youre cutting and see some amazing effects from the winny

time on plus time off is the general rule but a blood test is best

wait two weeks before starting nolva and just do 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
meh u can run the winny

you can easily get your bf a bit lower if youre cutting and see some amazing effects from the winny

This. You can definitely get away with Test + Oral for you're first, really not that big of a deal.

gward

Awards
meh u can run the winny

Sweet, thanks! OK this will be my cycle then:

Adex: .5 mg EOD (as needed or if I see signs of high estro)
Cycle Assist

PCT (wait 2 wks):
Nolva 20/20/20/20
DAA