Best Epi Clone

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I feel like a noob posting this but i've been out of the PH/DS loop and was just wondering what the most reputable Epi clone is right now. Thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane is still available on the market...it's the OG.

ironflex brawn is legit too.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Def not havoc, I'm really dissapointed this cycles been this subpar with it

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I'd wait for the original epi to come back in stock... It always does. I got 3 bottles last month

Turbo4V

Awards
I have some Epi Strong Im not gonna use. Don't know but I had great results on it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL e-stane if you can find it reasonably, LGI EPI is legit as well, and well priced.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. Anyone here ever ran epi at 60mg/day?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, when I ran epi-strong at 60mg...but, my gains didn't go up as quickly as the sides did. Libido Drop, dry joints, calve pumps, ets.

I wouldn't run it that high again without running a test base. think I'll try dermacrine + Stano on my next Epi run.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
yes, when I ran epi-strong at 60mg...but, my gains didn't go up as quickly as the sides did. Libido Drop, dry joints, calve pumps, ets.

I wouldn't run it that high again without running a test base. think I'll try dermacrine + Stano on my next Epi run.
I'll be running it along side test. Will def go up to 50mg/day, debating on trying out 60mg.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
You can always go to 60. If it is a little to much with sides drop it back down to 50.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I feel like a noob posting this but i've been out of the PH/DS loop and was just wondering what the most reputable Epi clone is right now. Thanks
Just go to google and search for "Raw Epistane" it will come back first on the list where you can get 1 gram(Same as 100 10mg caps) for about 1/3 you can get a bottle of Epi anywhere else.
Epi is Epi, so just get straight "Raw Epistane" and either do the "oil suspension of Raw Epistane" or "pixie dusting of your supplements with Raw Epistane".

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Just go to google and search for "Raw Epistane" it will come back first on the list where you can get 1 gram(Same as 100 10mg caps) for about 1/3 you can get a bottle of Epi anywhere else.
Epi is Epi, so just get straight "Raw Epistane" and either do the "oil suspension of Raw Epistane" or "pixie dusting of your supplements with Raw Epistane".
Thanks man, looks cool. I'd have to figure out an accurate way to measure out each dose though.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Thanks man, looks cool. I'd have to figure out an accurate way to measure out each dose though.
Man, it really easy, just think simple.

I think the simplest option is to put in something that has like 100 servings, dump in the "Raw Epistane" and shake the crap out of it.
(Something that is ok to take multiple serving’s in a day)
I believe they call this “pixie-dusting” dietary supplements.

The above is a very simple thing to do.
Like take some creatine(I used MSM) and measure out 100 scoops into a Plastic Jug.
Dump in 1 gram of "Raw Epistane" & shake the crap out of it.
Then throw in a bunch of “packets of silica gel” in to keep it good and dry so it won’t clump up.
MARK IT VERY CLEARY so you know there is Epi in this!!!
Now you have 100 dosages with each dosage containing 10mg of Epi.
Plan on shaking the crap out of it each time you measure out a dosage.

I have done this and it’s real simple.
The oils sounds real cool and I have 2 bottles and the oral syringes.
But I think measuring out the SD or Epi from some bottle using an oral syringe would look rather suspicious.

So I just have a clearly marked Plastic Jug that has my “Special Mix” in it, that I shake the crap out of each time I take a dosage.

Take a look at the below links and if you use one of these methods you don't need a scale.
If you buy more than 1 gram you ask for it to be separated.
If you don't you will get multiple grams in one bottle and you will need to buy a scale for about $30 and it still won't weigh out 5mg or 10mg.

Link --:>http://elitemuscles.com/forum/showthread.php?443
Link --:>http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/195439-making-pills-sdrol-2.html#post3264265
Link --:>http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/196307-something-similar-m.html#post3287521

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad advice. One serving you might get 1mg, another might be 90mg.

Get a digital scale if your going to be using raws.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Bad advice. One serving you might get 1mg, another might be 90mg.

Get a digital scale if your going to be using raws.
I have a digital scale.
I've used it quit a bit with bulks.
Gets boring.

This works just fine, never had a problem.
How do you think the sup co's make there caps.
It is really the same way, but they go one more step and cap it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a digital scale.
I've used it quit a bit with bulks.
Gets boring.

This works just fine, never had a problem.
How do you think the sup co's make there caps.
It is really the same way, but they go one more step and cap it.
No, its a little more accurate than dumping into big tub and mixing. At least for reputable companies

Husker89

Banned
Awards
lol, no dude all the best companies all have a dumper who dumps an unweighed amount into a big jug and "eyeballs" it. It works with every other drug, not
No, its a little more accurate than dumping into big tub and mixing. At least for reputable companies

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
lol, no dude all the best companies all have a dumper who dumps an unweighed amount into a big jug and "eyeballs" it. It works with every other drug, not
You guys can laugh all you want.

But the "Raw Epistane" or "Raw Superdrol" is still the best deal you can find anywhere!!!

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
the easiest way is to dissolve the powder in a solvent. 1000mg in 100ml = 10mg per ml. oil works for m1t. dont know about epi. but ethyl oleate, propylene glycol, ethanol etc.. lots of possibilities. if oil works, you can put it in a gelatin capsule too.
ep-stane is legit but they have jacked the price up on it. you can get that epi xtreme by iron labs for $20.99. its legit. i tried it.
^^^^^ THIS.^^^^^^^ Weighing out 10mg is extremely difficult to do accurately, and that's even after you actually find a scale that is accurate down to 0.0001g. It's damn near impossible. The best way to handle this is to dissolve the powder, like he said 1g in 100ml = 10mg/ml OR 1g in 50ml = 20mg/ml.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
the easiest way is to dissolve the powder in a solvent. 1000mg in 100ml = 10mg per ml. oil works for m1t. dont know about epi. but ethyl oleate, propylene glycol, ethanol etc.. lots of possibilities. if oil works, you can put it in a gelatin capsule too.
ep-stane is legit but they have jacked the price up on it. you can get that epi xtreme by iron labs for $20.99. its legit. i tried it.
Can u compare it (epi-xtreme) to IBE Epi?
IBE Epi is labeled as:.................. 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol
and Epi Extreme and Havoc as:....2,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

It Makes Me Wonder if:
-Is it the same substance???
-Also are those two Epi's safely interchangeable in one cycle? (ex:when I run out of IBE Epi can I continue and finish cycle with Havoc/Extreme?)

Last edited:
middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Can u compare it (epi-xtreme) to IBE Epi?
IBE Epi is labeled as:.................. 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol
and Epi Extreme and Havoc as:....2,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

It Makes Me Wonder if:
-Is it the same substance???
-Also are those two Epi's safely interchangeable in one cycle? (ex:when I run out of IBE Epi can I continue and finish cycle with Havoc/Extreme?)
Havoc/Epistane Myths Debunked

What is epi? --:>http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormones/94448-havoc-epistane-myths-debunked.html

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Havoc/Epistane Myths Debunked

What is epi? --:>

Awesome info, thanks for sharing, but it is good for those with a chemistry background!
Very informative, thank you.
However this is more like about comparing alpha and beta isomers.Epi and Havoc are both Alpha isomer aren't they?