Blazin hot cycle!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up guys, lately ive been reading and study like a nerd... so i think im set and ready to graduate to pinning, i only have 3 cycles under my belt, all oral... 2 with tren (dienedione) and 1 with superdrol and dermacrine.... now this is my plan... any more suggestions are very welcome

i will start this in a month and a half and ill do a log

CYCLE:

test e: 250 mgs twice a week x 12 weeks

Superdrol (kicker) week 1-3 at 10 mgs (prolly 20 mgs the 3rd week)

proviron: 50 mgs ED week 7-14

halodrol: 90 mgs week 9 to 14

HCG: 250 UI twice a week from week 2-12

Exemestane (aromasin) 25 mgs EOD week 3-14 (starting from 12.5 EOD)

PCT:

Clomid (pharma grade) 50 mgs x 5 weeks

TRS v2 week 3-6

TUDCA (3 weeks)

Support supps:

toco-8
policosanol
celery seed
aegis (TUDCA)
Liver juice wich is milk thistle (i would run that in the middle of the 2 methyls)
Animal pak
centrum silver

Nutrition supps:

Amino fuel
Power chews bcaas
whey protein
casein protein

what you guys think?... what you guys would add or would quit?

THIS GOIN TO BE A NUTS STACK! and im excited!, hope you guys follow my log! im starting in a month and a half :D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may want to look into your prop dosing and schedule. From what I understand most people either pin 50 mg ED or 100 EOD because of the short ester. Hope this helps and good luck!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into your prop dosing and schedule. From what I understand most people either pin 50 mg ED or 100 EOD because of the short ester. Hope this helps and good luck!
Thanks a lot bro, thing is, my testosterone vials are a mix of test e and prop... so its actually 200 of e and 50 of prop on each vial, 500 mgs total each week... i plan to pin on mondays and wed

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
might want to rethink proviron and exem at the same time. both are ai's. i do like the thought of the pro in the cycle though since it binds shbg though. with the prop ester mixed in the cycle you may want to think of pinning eod or mon wed fri just to make better use of the prop. 1ml shouldnt hurt, 600mg of the long ester per week wont hurt you too badly...
first week of clomid should be no less than 100mg/day and 5 weeks is a good idea.

just out of curiousity, where are you getting hdrol dosed to be at 90mg a day? its usually 25 or 50mg caps. i've honestly never seen anything that would add up to 90, also why not just grab some tbols to replace the hdrol unless you've already got it on hand. also, consider 20-30mg a day for 3 weeks at the sd if you can. that stuff will dry you up nice. 10mg seems to be a decent extended dose for like 6 weeks but it doesnt seem to be effective for a 3 week blast.

i do like the looks of the cycle in all. im personally curious about the proviron, i've never used it and may try to find some eventually for a cut cycle.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
might want to rethink proviron and exem at the same time. both are ai's. i do like the thought of the pro in the cycle though since it binds shbg though. with the prop ester mixed in the cycle you may want to think of pinning eod or mon wed fri just to make better use of the prop. 1ml shouldnt hurt, 600mg of the long ester per week wont hurt you too badly...
first week of clomid should be no less than 100mg/day and 5 weeks is a good idea.

just out of curiousity, where are you getting hdrol dosed to be at 90mg a day? its usually 25 or 50mg caps. i've honestly never seen anything that would add up to 90, also why not just grab some tbols to replace the hdrol unless you've already got it on hand. also, consider 20-30mg a day for 3 weeks at the sd if you can. that stuff will dry you up nice. 10mg seems to be a decent extended dose for like 6 weeks but it doesnt seem to be effective for a 3 week blast.

i do like the looks of the cycle in all. im personally curious about the proviron, i've never used it and may try to find some eventually for a cut cycle.
Thanks for your input bro, and yeah proviron is merely a DHT base, so i only will use it for the androgenic effects rather than negate estrogen symptoms, because sure, DHT negates estrogen symptoms but does not reduce estrogen overall... so people sometimes rely on DHT such as proviron to avoid gyno... but IMO will not eliminate estrogen, thats why i chose exemestane, but you are right, i dont want to negate estrogen to the extreme, altho ive read that even when using exemestane, estrogen will still be surging. proviron is fantastic for what i read, the closest thing to DHT actually... another solution that im considering is to reduce the exemestane to 12.5 mgs EOD, but still unsure

I like your idea on the test dosing, i will try to get extra vials... in fact i wasnt considering the prop at all... but may be worth dosing it 3 x week...

my halodrol is liquid form... its called turinabol by primordial performance. with enhanced delivery... amazing stuff...i already have it on hand... i wanted to try also anavar, but i really dont want to waste this, since its a very solid product... i really love Piromrdial performance :D

And yeah, id love to up superdrol to 20-30... just want to be exactly sure of the degree of toxicity from the proviron since its 1-methyl (altho not 17a) ... if i find that proviron wont cause significant liver stress i will up the superdrol for sure

Thanks for the support bro, im very excited about this cycle and have great expectations, hope it goes good

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I'm guessing you already have the product on hand? Could anyone explain briefly to me the reasoning behind mixing 200mg of test-e with 50mg of test-p? I mean, let's say you get some bad sides and want to pull your test quickly... the prop might clear in a day, but the enthanate is still sticking around for a good 2 weeks regardless, correct? Might just be biased...I've really been enjoying the 250mg shots of just test-e I've been on.

Question for OP: Why the multiple liver supports during cycle? I mean, I'm all for erring on the side of caution, but TUDCA is a powerful support for your liver, I really couldn't see you needing anything in addition to that, especially running the SD at a relatively moderate dosage for 3 weeks, and the halo won't be so bad either.

Also, for the two weeks before PCT, I would increase your HCG frequency to 3X a week. Reason: Further sensitize leydig cells (just in case).

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you already have the product on hand? Could anyone explain briefly to me the reasoning behind mixing 200mg of test-e with 50mg of test-p? I mean, let's say you get some bad sides and want to pull your test quickly... the prop might clear in a day, but the enthanate is still sticking around for a good 2 weeks regardless, correct? Might just be biased...I've really been enjoying the 250mg shots of just test-e I've been on.

Question for OP: Why the multiple liver supports during cycle? I mean, I'm all for erring on the side of caution, but TUDCA is a powerful support for your liver, I really couldn't see you needing anything in addition to that, especially running the SD at a relatively moderate dosage for 3 weeks, and the halo won't be so bad either.

Also, for the two weeks before PCT, I would increase your HCG frequency to 3X a week. Reason: Further sensitize leydig cells (just in case).
Yeah i already got some test vials on hand, i was only looking for the enanthate, but this mix called primoteston is what ive found... while i wasnt too convinced on the mix, i chose it mainly because its pharma grade... and then i found later that the prop will actually help to kick test quicker. so basically i think that mix is a good idea.

Now about liver supports i will use TUDCA while on superdrol and halodrol, but the milk thistle would be in between the 2... (i let a space to let my liver clean a bit), altho, again, im kind of worried about the possible liver stress caused by the proviron. some say its very minimal, but id rather play it safe.

i like your idea on increasing the hcg the last week x 3, makes a lot of sense. thanks for the input bro.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I see several problems here... Test prop has a half life of about two days, therefore it needs to be pinned EOD. Enanthate does not need to be pinned twice within 48 hours because it has a longer half life. I have two suggestions so take them for what they're worth.

A.) ditch the gear and buy something else
B.) if you insist on using your gear I would consider pinning m/w/f.

Your blood levels are gonna be all over with your proposed cycle which means negative sides. Please tell me you're going to have some liver support for all of those orals during your cycle! Best of luck, bro!

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I see several problems here... Test prop has a half life of about two days, therefore it needs to be pinned EOD. Enanthate does not need to be pinned twice within 48 hours because it has a longer half life. I have two suggestions so take them for what they're worth.

A.) ditch the gear and buy something else
B.) if you insist on using your gear I would consider pinning m/w/f.

Your blood levels are gonna be all over with your proposed cycle which means negative sides. Please tell me you're going to have some liver support for all of those orals during your cycle! Best of luck, bro!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Yeah i already got some test vials on hand, i was only looking for the enanthate, but this mix called primoteston is what ive found... while i wasnt too convinced on the mix, i chose it mainly because its pharma grade... and then i found later that the prop will actually help to kick test quicker. so basically i think that mix is a good idea.
One thing I don't understand though - it seems like to really enable a kick-start, you'd have to be pinning test-p EOD, but you can't do that since test-e is mixed in. Doesn't that mean you're essentially going to try and kick start your cycle one day, be down in test (short half life) for the next two days, and then try and kick start again with your next injection for test-e? Whether you have a test-p kicker or not, test-e is still going to take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to really kick in. But unlike oral kickers, you can't maintain the same level of test-p in your system while it's mixed with enanthate.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot for the suggestions, then i think i will 1) get extra vials to run 750 mgs altho i think is way too much for me... or, get an additional 50 mgs of prop and pin it on fridays... so monday and wednesday ill pin the mix and friday prop only.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just get more prop and keep the test e at where it is. Make sure your rotating injection sites too. A 12 day rotation is optimal IMO. Except glutes since its such a large muscle you can rotate between the top and bottom but I would still only do every 8 days for that. Your gonna feel like a pin cushion! Good luck

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I would just get more prop and keep the test e at where it is. Make sure your rotating injection sites too. A 12 day rotation is optimal IMO. Except glutes since its such a large muscle you can rotate between the top and bottom but I would still only do every 8 days for that. Your gonna feel like a pin cushion! Good luck
Very useful info!, reps on the way, and thank you... by the wayi hate pinning LOL.... im preparing myself from now :( ouch!!!!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA! that was epic! xD and exactly my thoughts... what am i doin with prop :( ... bah, ill beat it! ... chocolatemilk... yeah ill be cautios, proviron is very androgenic, i was considering 75 mgs ED but ill stick to 50 mgs.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
HAHAHAHA! that was epic! xD and exactly my thoughts... what am i doin with prop :( ... bah, ill beat it! ... chocolatemilk... yeah ill be cautios, proviron is very androgenic, i was considering 75 mgs ED but ill stick to 50 mgs.
Well the good thing about prop is that you'll notice gains much sooner than you will with the enanthate!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Well the good thing about prop is that you'll notice gains much sooner than you will with the enanthate!
LOL thanks for making me feel better, yeah i need to look at the positive side! :D... (altho ive heard prop hurts a bit hahha)

i want to thank everyone who contributed here!, i will try to do a very well detailed-informative log... on a side note, i will probably stick to 12.5 of exemestane EOD... just wondering if its pointless?... if it is then ill stick to 25 mgs... also since i will use it almost from the start (bassicaly after the superdrol run) ill prolly start with 12.5 and then at some point of the cycle up the dose to 25 EOD... still doing my homework, any additional input very welcome!... thanks again! :D .

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much thought has been put into your diet and training? Or are we going to expect these gains to go away soon as well?

You know exactly what I am getting at.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
How much thought has been put into your diet and training? Or are we going to expect these gains to go away soon as well?

You know exactly what I am getting at.
Diet will be on point, i will up the protein 40 percent more and low the carb intake not exceeding 100 g... i want to cut while gaining lean mass. (by the way i will take tons of carbs while im running the kicker compound). i will cut before the cycle, im already losing water-fat gain... its something i used to do in gymnastics... for a week i low dramatically my carb intake to 100 grams, then low em slowly till i reach 0, avoid sodium as much as i can, not exceeding 1000 mgs... then after that week i reduce my water intake and up the carbs. in order to restore glycogen... by then ill be more shredded and for what ive read, i will make more steady gains (something similar to what Matt Porter wrote on the article of post contest rebound)

Training, i will do moderate cardio, intense weight lifting and circuits, high-low rep ranges combined... and 1 day a week of body weight workout (circuit)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
why did you need to deplete and then carb up for gymnastics?????
i only ask as it seems you read the above as opposed to actually going through it

also correct me if im wrong, you said low carb to cut but will eat massive amounts of carbs during the kicker phase? essentially 1/3 of the cycle going against your goal?

sd is at the start, didnt it make you fat when you ran it 2months ago? id think youd alter your approach diet wise, as opposed to putting so much stock into combos of anti estrogenic drug keeping you lean which will lead you to disappointment

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
why did you need to deplete and then carb up for gymnastics?????
i only ask as it seems you read the above as opposed to actually going through it

also correct me if im wrong, you said low carb to cut but will eat massive amounts of carbs during the kicker phase? essentially 1/3 of the cycle going against your goal?

sd is at the start, didnt it make you fat when you ran it 2months ago? id think youd alter your approach diet wise, as opposed to putting so much stock into combos of anti estrogenic drug keeping you lean which will lead you to disappointment
I also want to gain size, just stay tuned for my epic log my friend and youll see, i gonna kick yours and everyones a.. at dat forum as i promised :) its gonna be hard but i plan to crush the haters egos :D i wonder how long the jaw of old dog would drop to the floor, hope someone measure it LOL

Any input from you, will be appreciated, altho i think i know what im doing, but any help will help :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah baby!, only 4 weeks left :D , can you feel the hotness already? hot hot hot! :D its goin to be epic LMAO, nice to see you bro
LMFAO...I got about 2 months left till a first real cycle in ages....just gotta get to single digit BF first, it takes me a while :D makes you anxious to get started, but you gotta do your research first in your case, or get your BF right in my case, before you start.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should stack 10mg of sd with 30mg of dbol for 3-4 weeks as your kickstart.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO...I got about 2 months left till a first real cycle in ages....just gotta get to single digit BF first, it takes me a while :D makes you anxious to get started, but you gotta do your research first in your case, or get your BF right in my case, before you start.
LOL, man ive never studied like this before, not even in school!, all this research turns me into a nerd and i already need glasses ! ROFL... are you keeping the cycle you mentioned? or you changing it? i was on vacation and eat like crazy (just came back today) :( ... anyways i think i still look lean but ill be sure to be shredded before i start. i am so anxious!, i think about the cycle and i just smile and smile and imagine all the fun! by the way i owe you reps, for being subbed!, system dont let me, i need to spread some

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I also want to gain size, just stay tuned for my epic log my friend and youll see, i gonna kick yours and everyones a.. at dat forum as i promised :) its gonna be hard but i plan to crush the haters egos :D i wonder how long the jaw of old dog would drop to the floor, hope someone measure it LOL

Any input from you, will be appreciated, altho i think i know what im doing, but any help will help :)
yep, this is it, this cycle will turn you into a machine made of steel, all it takes is one epic run, fk all the haters, screw olddawg and his work ethic and strict diet.......kill it amigo

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL, man ive never studied like this before, not even in school!, all this research turns me into a nerd and i already need glasses ! ROFL... are you keeping the cycle you mentioned? or you changing it? i was on vacation and eat like crazy (just came back today) :( ... anyways i think i still look lean but ill be sure to be shredded before i start. i am so anxious!, i think about the cycle and i just smile and smile and imagine all the fun! by the way i owe you reps, for being subbed!, system dont let me, i need to spread some
yeah I got it all planned out.....too much to list, but basically 3 cycles w/ PCT of course over the next 12 months. lean bulks, and I want to be low BF before I start in order to keep the BF % relatively low you know? so working on that now. technically cycling during the cut, but I don't consider 7/11 and an arsenal of natty stuff a real true cycle. Gotta have at least one real deal roid in there to qualify :D

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, why?

Ill turn into a winner! :) and you will actually see my "poor work ethic" (sarcasm), ill even show Eden how a test cycle should be run!... all it takes is, proper knowledge, guts and hard work ;) and i have all that my friend, just watch :)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, why?

Ill turn into a winner! :) and you will actually see my "poor work ethic" (sarcasm), ill even show Eden how a test cycle should be run!... all it takes is, proper knowledge, guts and hard work ;) and i have all that my friend, just watch :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FUAAAAA!

maybe he wants to kill kenny by way of steroids? :D
10mg of sd and 30mg of dbol isn't going to do him any harm if he's a healthy adult male with no pre existing medical conditions.

stacking compounds isn't rocket science, but there is a science to it.

no synergy with stacking dbol an anadrol, the means of action are too similar.

but stack a dry androgen with a wet one, and you will love it.

means of action, androgen receptor binding affinity, aromatizable, etc are all factors to take into consideration when stacking steroids.

in the short, stacking a dry non aromatizable compound that also binds strongly to the androgen receptor such as superdrol with compounds that tend to exert their effects via a different means of action will have a synergistic effect.

stack dbol, or anadrol with something like superdrol, trenbolone, anavar, epistane and enjoy the synegistic effects of superhuman strength and growth.

having test in there will make it all that much better.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
10mg of sd and 30mg of dbol isn't going to do him any harm if he's a healthy adult male with no pre existing medical conditions.

means of action, androgen receptor binding affinity, aromatizable, etc are all factors to take into consideration when stacking steroids.

in the short, stacking a dry non aromatizable compound that also binds strongly to the androgen receptor such as superdrol with compounds that tend to exert their effects via a different means of action will have a synergistic effect.

stack dbol, or anadrol with something like superdrol, trenbolone, anavar, epistane and enjoy the synegistic effects of superhuman strength and growth.

yeah I was just joking around, I actually thought it was a good idea.....mostly due to the wet/dry combination you mentioned....and them being dosed together at the same mg amount dbol would be by itself (40-50mg)...so no real extra stress by using two different compounds at the same mg amount of the single compound...can't hurt...

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
what is this, androgenic/anabolic hormones 101? you dont know how to research?

i'll help you out a bit, synergy, stacking anabolic steroids
lol love the sarcasm, nah it looked more like scared to pin so ill stack anything 101
but yeah id love the help, im really clueless man, thanks

yeah I was just joking around, I actually thought it was a good idea.....mostly due to the wet/dry combination you mentioned....and them being dosed together at the same mg amount dbol would be by itself (40-50mg)...so no real extra stress by using two different compounds at the same mg amount of the single compound...can't hurt...
total mg of methyl is such bro science created by the ph lovers, please dont tell me 10mg sd and 30mg dbol is the same as 40mg dbol

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

ill agree 100% with the first comment
the rest just sounds like someone very booksmart with little real world experience with some of the drugs mentioned, if you actually used trenbolone im very positive you wouldnt care to be stacking methyls anymore

on paper yeah stack dbol and var, in real world its retarded
and epistane shouldnt even be mentioned in there

jmo, test is overated at any dose exceeding 250mg

dbol and adrol are stacked by alot of aas users for a specific reason

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol love the sarcasm, nah it looked more like scared to pin so ill stack anything 101
but yeah id love the help, im really clueless man, thanks

total mg of methyl is such bro science created by the ph lovers, please dont tell me 10mg sd and 30mg dbol is the same as 40mg dbol
pretty much it is......they are not the same compound so no not exactly....but I don't think the 30/10 vrs 40 is going to do some huge great extra harm lol. and it may be beneficial and have a good synergy. why do you think anadrol plus dbol is good but dbol plus SD is "bad"? makes no sense, but maybe there is a reason.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
pretty much it is......they are not the same compound so no not exactly....but I don't think the 30/10 vrs 40 is going to do some huge great extra harm lol. and it may be beneficial and have a good synergy. why do you think anadrol plus dbol is good but dbol plus SD is "bad"? makes no sense, but maybe there is a reason.
id bet good money sd toxicity outweighs dbol, so again imo the total thing doesnt work.......to see it another way, would you take 40mg sd and say its the same as 40mg dbol?

personally i wouldnt stack any of those combos, tbh i dont like orals anyway so im bias.......aas guys like the drol dbol stack because dbol makes you feel good and stimulates appetite, offsetting what drol does, and they get the excessive strength of the adrol

i guess the sd/dbol would be similar, but all three are big mass builders and id think the stacking of them is redundant, and stacking one with the other would not mean doubling your strength as was hinted by another poster, and would not equate to double the gains either, altho it would increase heptoxicity and all the other crap that comes with heavy methyl use

i totally agree with the synergy of anabolic and androgenic compounds and the stacking of them, however not all androgens play the same way

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i totally agree with the synergy of anabolic and androgenic compounds and the stacking of them, however not all androgens play the same way
I would also add in the comment here that 98% of this board does not need to stack methyls. I would not suggest SD stacked with any other methyl personally, no matter what the quoted synergy is. He is already running test right? (I dont follow the many changes made to his plans), If so there is no need for any other methyl with SD.

Also, considering this guy claims bloat from many different compounds, dbol would not work in his favor.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm the type of MF'er that likes to experiment, so the dbol/SD thing sounds appealing to me (to try)....but not saying its gonna work, or won't be more liver toxic than dbol alone. you don't know how something will work until you try it. but yeah, for the everyday joe who isn't interested in experimentation....just use dbol or SD or Anadrol alone...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the type of MF'er that likes to experiment, so the dbol/SD thing sounds appealing to me (to try)....but not saying its gonna work, or won't be more liver toxic than dbol alone. you don't know how something will work until you try it. but yeah, for the everyday joe who isn't interested in experimentation....just use dbol or SD or Anadrol alone...
Never said you couldn't experiment, assuming you monitor health, that is your choice to go by, I just think it is odd to give as a recommendation.

If you can't gain on 10mg of sd or 40mg of Dbol, you have no need to combine the two.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Never said you couldn't experiment, assuming you monitor health, that is your choice to go by, I just think it is odd to give as a recommendation.

If you can't gain on 10mg of sd or 40mg of Dbol, you have no need to combine the two.
jbry is an odd individual :D

....I've used dbol every which way, love the stuff. never used SD though, as you know my first experience with it will be pulsed alongside the ABv3. I think I'm gonna run it 20mg WO days only instead of 10mg WO days only...I'm such a wild and crazy guy LMFAO ...I got three bottles of beast, so I'm a gonna be using it various ways I am sure over the next few years knowing how I am and how I think up weird cycles....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill agree 100% with the first comment
the rest just sounds like someone very booksmart with little real world experience with some of the drugs mentioned, if you actually used trenbolone im very positive you wouldnt care to be stacking methyls anymore

on paper yeah stack dbol and var, in real world its retarded
and epistane shouldnt even be mentioned in there

jmo, test is overated at any dose exceeding 250mg

dbol and adrol are stacked by alot of aas users for a specific reason
well, Im not going to argue, those who have been on here for a little while already know.

there is nothing wrong with pinning, if you have the opportunity to do so, then you should. those who have used say, epistane with trenbolone, I would bet serious money, they will like it much more than trenbolone solo. this is not saying trenbolone isn't a great steroid, it is saying the synergistic effect of those two compounds will bring more to the table than just trenbolone alone.

this idea that pro hormones are somehow different than aas is silly, and shows how educated the user of androgens really is.

just so you know, any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big.

this does not have any indication you have any idea of what you are doing, or talking about.
esp since, as you and most others know, diet is most important, contributing to about 80% of the equation, even without androgens.
you can eat perfectly, but if you dont know about the compounds you are using, you are just another "bro" getting swole, spreading bro science"

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
ken should take something like an Adex with the dbol, and for that matter during the test (entire cycle I suppose)....since he is a bloaty boy. works for me at least.
having seen his diet posted(quite contrary to the bs he posts here seeing not just 2mos ago he was in desperate need of training n food advice) ill say the bloat is from that and not estrogen, which seens to be the scapegoat for many