Blazin hot cycle! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Blazin hot cycle!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.
    yes, very few people are driven enough or have enough time to train and eat properly to reach a true genetic limit (myself included) before tinkering with anabolics.....but I suppose it should be more so "reaching your genetic limit within reason", taking into account we don't dedicate our entire life to this as Pro's do....but yeah, most are probably not anywhere near a true genetic limit (if we had nothing better to do other than train and eat and rest all day).

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?

It is not included in the Labcorp standard female panel, It is a standalone test. You should show him the gyno though if he refuses to test E.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

im 5'8 but managed to get to 220 at 10%
    this a 135lb soccer player before i started
    i havent even eaten meat in 6yrs

so i agree with hts where in many cases this limit stuff is a copout

jmo, but anyone taking superdrol wants to be big (a drug id never fkn touch myself), so if these guys rnt getting there something is off somewhere else, case in point jbryand n his eating

oh n warbird, id venture to guess iv used the same or less stuff than most, iv emphasized other stuff to push my body

n hts fk you n your 6'o, id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches no hesitation
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?
    prolactin is part of the * edit* looks like it isn't.

explain to him how prolactin will be secreted with increased estrogen, and that estrogen prevents prolactin from causing it's effects, but once estrogen is lowered, it will allow prolactin to do it's job, and cause breast growth, and leaky nips.

same for progestin.

tell him for you to really know whats going on, and how to fix it, you need to know all of these hormones, cause they all effect each other.

it isn't as simple as test and estrogen like they want you to think.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I agree with this. the genetic limit, though being true and undisputable, is over used.

I also beleive I started too early. after 25, i can see my metabolism slowing down, and weight is slowly getting easier to increase.

I have small bones, my grandfather used to say i had piano fingers, my foreman when i was in construction called them girl hands. lol.
    haha nice
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

6. Banned
    Answers

It is not included in the Labcorp standard female panel, It is a standalone test. You should show him the gyno though if he refuses to test E.
    yeah I panicked....just wanted to make it go by fast and not make things complicated. stupid ass! ....my cardio knows about it, but this GP doesn't have you take your shirt off, he just prods around underneath or lifts it up a bit....he likes to check your rectal area though, that he likes. but he said its gonna be a full rundown of everything, for a man that is. and he even added other things he called out to the nurse to add. just not sure if prolactin is included in his "everything for a man" or not. they took an assload of blood....a standard vial and a really large vial too. they better put that blood to good use...at least I made sure he ordered test #'s....

7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    im 5'8 but managed to get to 220 at 10%
    this a 135lb soccer player before i started
    i havent even eaten meat in 6yrs

so i agree with hts where in many cases this limit stuff is a copout

jmo, but anyone taking superdrol wants to be big (a drug id never fkn touch myself), so if these guys rnt getting there something is off somewhere else, case in point jbryand n his eating

oh n warbird, id venture to guess iv used the same or less stuff than most, iv emphasized other stuff to push my body

n hts fk you n your 6'o, id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches no hesitation
    you're height I am not so much concerned about....go measure your wrist and let me know that #. I bet its an inch more than mine. (my dick is longer though probably LMFAO )

8. Banned
    Answers

prolactin is part of the * edit* looks like it isn't.

explain to him how prolactin will be secreted with increased estrogen, and that estrogen prevents prolactin from causing it's effects, but once estrogen is lowered, it will allow prolactin to do it's job, and cause breast growth, and leaky nips.

same for progestin.

tell him for you to really know whats going on, and how to fix it, you need to know all of these hormones, cause they all effect each other.

it isn't as simple as test and estrogen like they want you to think.
    yeah he is retarded like that, he knows a lot of good info that we are privy too in here, but he thinks higher estrogen is GOOD (for your cardiovascular health I believe he said)....so he saw no reason to check it since if its high that is good for me. fckin nutjob probably would have told me I have nice tits too if I showed him...."why do you want to get rid of that nice rack by lowering estrogen?" LOL ....

9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches
    I bet you would.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

you're height I am not so much concerned about....go measure your wrist and let me know that #. I bet its an inch more than mine. (my dick is longer though probably LMFAO )
    9inches mthfkr lol
    trust me i believe genetics play a part, i just enjoy these back n fourths as long as no one starts crying n sh*t

what size shoe are you?
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

11. Banned
    Answers

9inches mthfkr lol
    trust me i believe genetics play a part, i just enjoy these back n fourths as long as no one starts crying n sh*t

what size shoe are you?
    size 10 shoe, but for dick size your nationality has more to do with it than anything else (as in black or italian or what have you)...and see? your wrist is 3" bigger than kens and 2 1/2" bigger than mine...there goes much your extra 30 or more lbs right there, and the extra strength you gain from that structure adds extra muscle, as you are aware.

12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

size 10 shoe, but for dick size your nationality has more to do with it than anything else (as in black or italian or what have you)...and see? your wrist is 3" bigger than kens and 2 1/2" bigger than mine...there goes much your extra 30 or more lbs right there, and the extra strength you gain from that structure adds extra muscle, as you are aware.
    Wow, 6ft and Italian. I am here to collect your women.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. Banned
    Answers

haha, yeah I'm sicilian over here...so i know all about it....

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

my dad sucked before he fkd off, but did pass on some good physical genetics, dick incl, ill leave it at that
    again i do believe in genetics playing a part, but dont discredit the work put in, i have 21inch arms, bigger than alot of guys who stand well over 6'0 and train.........the strength imo came from the muscle, iv never been a big lifter, im strong but not crazy, as i got bigger i got stronger, contrary to the strength leads to size thinking

i dont know you, history, stats, nada, however ken, oh man, he could have 12inch wrists and it wouldnt matter if you knew the guy like me n hts......everything he says id take with a grain of salt

as for your gyno, how long has it been? iv found the combo of letro and raloxifene to be extremely effective in a personal experience
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

not with that fkn hideous uncircumsized c*** of yours
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

haha, yeah I'm sicilian over here...so i know all about it....
    whenever i hear sicilian i think of true romance, classic
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

17. Banned
    Answers

my dad sucked before he fkd off, but did pass on some good physical genetics, dick incl, ill leave it at that
    again i do believe in genetics playing a part, but dont discredit the work put in, i have 21inch arms, bigger than alot of guys who stand well over 6'0 and train.........the strength imo came from the muscle, iv never been a big lifter, im strong but not crazy, as i got bigger i got stronger, contrary to the strength leads to size thinking

i dont know you, history, stats, nada, however ken, oh man, he could have 12inch wrists and it wouldnt matter if you knew the guy like me n hts......everything he says id take with a grain of salt

as for your gyno, how long has it been? iv found the combo of letro and raloxifene to be extremely effective in a personal experience
    I am far beyond driven ....I'm the one who has to eat certain things, and take pills and powders with me, and hasn't missed a workout for many many years depsite being sick as fck (I HATE when guys on here stop cycles or don't workout because they are "sick"...no fckin excuses)...So I am on point most of the time, sometimes I slack on diet, but don't we all? but yeah, I got a bottle of RC letro sitting here matter of fact....just got it last week...but didn't want to start until today, after my bloodwork...didn't want to skew the test score, nor the estrogen score (which I won't get)...but what you think? 2.5mg every day? or EOD? I don't care about crushing libido or lipids for a month or whatever if it gets the job done for the gyno.

18. Diamond Member
    Answers

wait wait wait, how do you know what hts's dck looks like?

an how did we start talking about dcks. wtf.

19. Banned
    Answers

I started it, I'll take the blame for that one

20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Also, for the record, I am sculpted.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

primordial is a close team! hes drank my bathwater in the past

Also, for the record, I am sculpted.
    yes you are baby, yes you are!
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I am far beyond driven ....I'm the one who has to eat certain things, and take pills and powders with me, and hasn't missed a workout for many many years depsite being sick as fck (I HATE when guys on here stop cycles or don't workout because they are "sick"...no fckin excuses)...So I am on point most of the time, sometimes I slack on diet, but don't we all? but yeah, I got a bottle of RC letro sitting here matter of fact....just got it last week...but didn't want to start until today, after my bloodwork...didn't want to skew the test score, nor the estrogen score (which I won't get)...but what you think? 2.5mg every day? or EOD? I don't care about crushing libido or lipids for a month or whatever if it gets the job done for the gyno.
    mmm letro is funny, id start with 1.5mg eod and go from there, if its good letro that should be enough then you can taper off it once the gyno lump has shrunken, ralox 60mg ed worked

its worked for a few iv suggested, just each varied with how long it took.....i had a full on lump and another developing on the left side, and that combo shrunk it to almost nada inside a week......iv only ever used letro on cycle since, even sparingly it seems far superior to any other ai
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

23. Banned
    Answers

mmm letro is funny, id start with 1.5mg eod and go from there, if its good letro that should be enough then you can taper off it once the gyno lump has shrunken, ralox 60mg ed worked

its worked for a few iv suggested, just each varied with how long it took.....i had a full on lump and another developing on the left side, and that combo shrunk it to almost nada inside a week......iv only ever used letro on cycle since, even sparingly it seems far superior to any other ai
    Faaaahhhhk it....I'm gonna do 2.5mg per day for a month along with the prolactin inhibitors I've been on and kill that shyt I don't have any raloxifen though.

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Nice discussion here, i already took some notes, and i can get the point of stacking 2 compounds to compliment each other... i would do so if i were more experimented, but again i am not, it is my first time pinning and i think ill have plenty of gains (kinda scared of gaining more that i want but i guess i can always go back)... also, we have so many different goals, not everyone plans to be massive... now, i agree i was not near my genetic potential, but everyone should agree that we are not in the greatest enviorment and that hides our real potential, testosterone levels are decreasing with time so i cannot blame on someones hard work... i know some people do not work well and they just pop AAS but some have theire diet on point and training and yet they dont improve quickly, it is rather a slow process... it is our desition what to run and how to do it and do our research, only we know our goal... for me i have tons of reasons to not be too big, like, first i have a passion for aesthetics, not bodybuilidng (altho i love bb but just to watch it)... i like fashion and i love to wear certain kind of clothes, that i couldnt wear if i were massive (sounds weird i know but i dont care!)... also, all the girls i had say that they dont want me to be massive (besides just one girl who wanted me to be like 200 pounds, the only exception)... it is all about preferences, some girls like big guys, some girls dont... another reason is gymnastics... and the list of reasons can expand... but again, we only know what we want

now sking, if i looked bloated it was because i wanted to bulk a little, most of that weight went away, and i got almost 29 inch waist again (plan to reach 28 or even 27 inch)... and biceps, chest and other measurements kept almost the same size, woho0o0o0o !

AND I AGREE WITH HOWWEDO!, sponsor me H2S!
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Faaaahhhhk it....I'm gonna do 2.5mg per day for a month along with the prolactin inhibitors I've been on and kill that shyt I don't have any raloxifen though.
    how do you know its prolactin induced???? usually if estrogen is controlled theres no prl activity
    iv used caber once to see what it does , but have never truly needed it

at 2.5mg ed, you may feel you are made of glass tho
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

26. Banned
    Answers

how do you know its prolactin induced???? usually if estrogen is controlled theres no prl activity
    iv used caber once to see what it does , but have never truly needed it

at 2.5mg ed, you may feel you are made of glass tho
    DAA and NMDA aggravate my gyno, and I was taking prolactin inhibitors for the DAA/NMDA while I was on them....but I will just continue them along with the letro, might as well...I got plenty of dopa and carboxy etc...OTC stuff, so why not. about the creaky joints thing, I can take 60mg plus epi or 2 erase pro or 6 erase etc and get no joint issues whatsoever. I even took max dose erase plus 50-60 of epi the same cycle ...so I'll probably be good in that regard. the 7/11 I am using now is supposed to have that effect too...been on it for almost 6 weeks and nada sides....

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

DAA and NMDA aggravate my gyno, and I was taking prolactin inhibitors for the DAA/NMDA while I was on them....but I will just continue them along with the letro, might as well...I got plenty of dopa and carboxy etc...OTC stuff, so why not. about the creaky joints thing, I can take 60mg plus epi or 2 erase pro or 6 erase etc and get no joint issues whatsoever. I even took max dose erase plus 50-60 of epi the same cycle ...so I'll probably be good in that regard. the 7/11 I am using now is supposed to have that effect too...been on it for almost 6 weeks and nada sides....
    was the gyno a rebound? i get the impression you like obliterating your estrogen haha
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

28. Banned
    Answers

was the gyno a rebound? i get the impression you like obliterating your estrogen haha
    I don't think it was rebound....it was there from previous, then something was aggravating it big time...turned out to be the DAA, so then i tried NMDA...and voila happened again...and DAA/NMDA are thought to raise prolactin....so....but yeah, I can take mega doses of AI's and anti-estrogen gear and get no sides ever....leads me to believe my estrogen is elevated....reason i told that fckin doctor to order a female panel...I'll just go get one myself at a cheap lab, at least I am getting everything else right now...hoping my test is low enough to hit up an endo for TRT ....

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys!, i got an additional question, also see post above of mine if you missed it LOL.... question is!... i am about to buy exemestane but it is expensive.... wondering if it would be better to spend that money on proviron and only rely on it, altho, im not sure if it will cover me totally or if 12 weeks on a strong DHT base wuld be a good idea... original plan is to run exemestane from week 2 to week 7....and prov from week 7 to week 14! .... help, as i need to decide NOW!... cycle is coming and i want to have everything on hand !
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

30. Diamond Member
    Answers

i'd go for the ai.

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Hey guys!, i got an additional question, also see post above of mine if you missed it LOL.... question is!... i am about to buy exemestane but it is expensive.... wondering if it would be better to spend that money on proviron and only rely on it, altho, im not sure if it will cover me totally or if 12 weeks on a strong DHT base wuld be a good idea... original plan is to run exemestane from week 2 to week 7....and prov from week 7 to week 14! .... help, as i need to decide NOW!... cycle is coming and i want to have everything on hand !
    here we go

imo, exem should trump the proviron need wise (your extensive research should have answered this one)

its concerning that the start date is of more importance than having what you need
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think it was rebound....it was there from previous, then something was aggravating it big time...turned out to be the DAA, so then i tried NMDA...and voila happened again...and DAA/NMDA are thought to raise prolactin....so....but yeah, I can take mega doses of AI's and anti-estrogen gear and get no sides ever....leads me to believe my estrogen is elevated....reason i told that fckin doctor to order a female panel...I'll just go get one myself at a cheap lab, at least I am getting everything else right now...hoping my test is low enough to hit up an endo for TRT ....
    trt? how old are you?
    agreed, lack of sides when abusing anti estrogens would be a red flag

im convinced your gyno is more a result of uncontrolled estrogen and not prolactin
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

33. Banned
    Answers

trt? how old are you?
    agreed, lack of sides when abusing anti estrogens would be a red flag

im convinced your gyno is more a result of uncontrolled estrogen and not prolactin
    I'm a man....I'm 40. yeah that is why I'll dose the letro at 2.5 per day for a month and see what happens. wish that idiot doctor asked for a female panel so I'd know my estrogen level.

34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

here we go

imo, exem should trump the proviron need wise (your extensive research should have answered this one)

its concerning that the start date is of more importance than having what you need
    you always play with my words and discard the real message sking! :@ ... ill keep the exem and stick to the plans... oh baby, wait till i start sking!... you will probably get burned with this blazin hotness! LOL

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

you always play with my words and discard the real message sking! :@ ... ill keep the exem and stick to the plans... oh baby, wait till i start sking!... you will probably get burned with this blazin hotness! LOL
    that last comment, damn, i bet you could be angry and stomp through a snow storm, and not leave a fkn track
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

that last comment, damn, i bet you could be angry and stomp through a snow storm, and not leave a fkn track

Sking, i think i am back at PP! ... altho my password does not enter wow its been a while!

37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

LOL this was actually fairly clever.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

LOL this was actually fairly clever.
    i didnt get it at all :P LOL

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Sking, i think i am back at PP! ... altho my password does not enter wow its been a while!
    honestly, you mocked olddawg on here when they banned him like a smart ass, and it was him who pushed to have your ban lifted

btw your sig is 'interesting'

n hows the undiagnosed OCD lol
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

honestly, you mocked olddawg on here when they banned him like a smart ass, and it was him who pushed to have your ban lifted

btw your sig is 'interesting'

n hows the undiagnosed OCD lol
    Yeah i mocked on him and i dont regret it since he started it, altho i appreciate he wants me back and i am sure he is not the only one that wants me back there. anyways, i cannot enter with my account and i got a response from H2S to make another account, thing is i want MY account, if i wanted another one, i would simply make it since the day i was banned.

thanks for the compliment, glad you like my sig

lets not touch the OCD theme LMAO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My superdrol Prostan Cycle - HOT!!
    By gotripped in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 08:43 AM