Blazin hot cycle!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. all of the size talk is ironic though, cause now that I think about it, I have a gym shirt that says size matters.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    again, I am not big, I can walk into ANY gym and know I am by no means big. but just because a person is big, does not mean he has any clue he knows what he is doing. I am not saying he doesn't, he might, I dont know him, im just saying.

there are lots of guys smart and more knowledgable on the subject of androgens than I, who are also smaller than I, but I wouldn't ever say I know more than dan duchaine, just because he's skinny.
    or julius vida, because he's fat and out of shape.
    Vida wasn't poping the compounds and hitting the local Y either.

I'll let it go though, this will end up turning into a back and forth. I just don't see the point in spending a significant amount of time studying these compounds and discussing how they can make you bigger with others, yet not pursuing bigger in a realistic sense.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. oh im pursuing bigger, i'd love to be 200lbs, but I've gotta start eating like a 200lb person, and I dont have the resources, or mental drive to do so.

I'm slowly gaining each year, so im hoping as I get older and my metabolism slows down, it'll be easier to eat to grow.

diet & gentic factors are key. most of my mind thinks I just dont have it in my genes to get so big, then a small part calls that stupid cause I know how important eating is.

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    hitting the local Y either.
    that could be the problem, I've been working out at the wrong place.

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Vida wasn't poping the compounds and hitting the local Y either.

I'll let it go though, this will end up turning into a back and forth. I just don't see the point in spending a significant amount of time studying these compounds and discussing how they can make you bigger with others, yet not pursuing bigger in a realistic sense.
    there is a limit of how "big" you can get due to your height and structure and genetics....we have went over this before on this board? I think? a guy with a 6" wrist vrs a guy with a 8" wrist = one guy will be "big and muscular" at 185 and one guy will be similarly muscled and big at 215 or 225. People seem to forget about bone structure all of a sudden when comparing this guy to that guy. like everybody is on a level playing field genetics wise and structure wise...and we can compare them like apples to apples....c'mon now ...this "you used this or that, and cycled this many times, and your not XXX weight" is retarded. sorry but it is....some people reach a certain point and use whatever (AAS, DS, PH, Natty) to refine their physique (lowering BF) or add small amounts of muscle....I get so pissed and aggravated when people post like this....
    •   

6. and not a rant at HTS, a general statement at whoever posts like this (and no this isn't "revenge" for his general statement........just a coincidence actually)....

7. aint nothin but a g thang baaabayy, 3 loc'd out ninja's goin crayyyyzayy

8. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    and not a rant at HTS, a general statement at whoever posts like this (and no this isn't "revenge" for his general statement........just a coincidence actually)....
    You missed the point. Completely. You failed in everyway to see what is going on here, and you should be ashamed.
    It has been ~4-6 months since me an jbry got into it, so I was just filling the gap .

He knows on a realistic level I hold a decent amount of respect for him.

Although, having talked to guys who are 150 and ran SD multiple times, I can't agree with your statement completely.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. I vote HTS just let OP do a sponsored andro series log :P
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You missed the point. Completely. You failed in everyway to see what is going on here, and you should be ashamed.
    It has been ~4-6 months since me an jbry got into it, so I was just filling the gap .

He knows on a realistic level I hold a decent amount of respect for him.

Although, having talked to guys who are 150 and ran SD multiple times, I can't agree with your statement completely.
    you're 6 feet tall, nothing you say matters to a 5'7" - 5'9" guy with smaller bones, all your posts are invalid! LMFAO

11. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    there is a limit of how "big" you can get due to your height and structure and genetics....we have went over this before on this board? I think? a guy with a 6" wrist vrs a guy with a 8" wrist = one guy will be "big and muscular" at 185 and one guy will be similarly muscled and big at 215 or 225. People seem to forget about bone structure all of a sudden when comparing this guy to that guy. like everybody is on a level playing field genetics wise and structure wise...and we can compare them like apples to apples....c'mon now ...this "you used this or that, and cycled this many times, and your not XXX weight" is retarded. sorry but it is....some people reach a certain point and use whatever (AAS, DS, PH, Natty) to refine their physique (lowering BF) or add small amounts of muscle....I get so pissed and aggravated when people post like this....
    isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

12. nice discussion going btw
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

13. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do
    it is, but even with aas, there is going to be a limit.

this where injectables androgens win hands down. in order to keep pushing this limit, you will have to dramatically increase the amount of androgens to push past this limit. and sadly, you can not do this with most oral steroids, and stay functionally healthy.

myostatin protein is going to limit how much each of us can grow, even on steroids, and just like everything else with the hpta, we all have our own balance to keep.

14. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    yes there is a "natural limit" as well as an "AAS aided limit"...a reasonable usage of AAS limit that is....unless you want to look retarded big and take insane dosages of 2 or 3 grams a week, and kill yourself early like some guys do....by all means kill yourself and be unhealthy. whether it be the natrual limit weight, or the AAS aided limit weight....the fact you are either a) short or b) small boned is STILL gonna make that weight considerably less than a genetically larger individual (whether by height or bone structure or both).....this factor does NOT change with the addition of AAS, it just puts your limit 10 lbs or 20 lbs or whatever higher than your natty limit....

15. shorter smaller boned people in the mafckin house! LMFAO

16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you're 6 feet tall, nothing you say matters to a 5'7" - 5'9" guy with smaller bones, all your posts are invalid! LMFAO
    I am sorry, I can't see or hear you from up here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am sorry, I can't see or hear you from up here.
    LOL....*headbutts HTS in his nutsack from down there*

18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yes there is a "natural limit" as well as an "AAS aided limit"...a reasonable usage of AAS limit that is....unless you want to look retarded big and take insane dosages of 2 or 3 grams a week, and kill yourself early like some guys do....by all means kill yourself and be unhealthy. whether it be the natrual limit weight, or the AAS aided limit weight....the fact you are either a) short or b) small boned is STILL gonna make that weight considerably less than a genetically larger individual (whether by height or bone structure or both).....this factor does NOT change with the addition of AAS, it just puts your limit 10 lbs or 20 lbs or whatever higher than your natty limit....
    Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.
    I agree with this. the genetic limit, though being true and undisputable, is over used.

I also beleive I started too early. after 25, i can see my metabolism slowing down, and weight is slowly getting easier to increase.

I have small bones, my grandfather used to say i had piano fingers, my foreman when i was in construction called them girl hands. lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    yes, very few people are driven enough or have enough time to train and eat properly to reach a true genetic limit (myself included) before tinkering with anabolics.....but I suppose it should be more so "reaching your genetic limit within reason", taking into account we don't dedicate our entire life to this as Pro's do....but yeah, most are probably not anywhere near a true genetic limit (if we had nothing better to do other than train and eat and rest all day).

22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?

It is not included in the Labcorp standard female panel, It is a standalone test. You should show him the gyno though if he refuses to test E.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. im 5'8 but managed to get to 220 at 10%
    this a 135lb soccer player before i started
    i havent even eaten meat in 6yrs

so i agree with hts where in many cases this limit stuff is a copout

jmo, but anyone taking superdrol wants to be big (a drug id never fkn touch myself), so if these guys rnt getting there something is off somewhere else, case in point jbryand n his eating

oh n warbird, id venture to guess iv used the same or less stuff than most, iv emphasized other stuff to push my body

n hts fk you n your 6'o, id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches no hesitation
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?
    prolactin is part of the * edit* looks like it isn't.

explain to him how prolactin will be secreted with increased estrogen, and that estrogen prevents prolactin from causing it's effects, but once estrogen is lowered, it will allow prolactin to do it's job, and cause breast growth, and leaky nips.

same for progestin.

tell him for you to really know whats going on, and how to fix it, you need to know all of these hormones, cause they all effect each other.

it isn't as simple as test and estrogen like they want you to think.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I agree with this. the genetic limit, though being true and undisputable, is over used.

I also beleive I started too early. after 25, i can see my metabolism slowing down, and weight is slowly getting easier to increase.

I have small bones, my grandfather used to say i had piano fingers, my foreman when i was in construction called them girl hands. lol.
    haha nice
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It is not included in the Labcorp standard female panel, It is a standalone test. You should show him the gyno though if he refuses to test E.
    yeah I panicked....just wanted to make it go by fast and not make things complicated. stupid ass! ....my cardio knows about it, but this GP doesn't have you take your shirt off, he just prods around underneath or lifts it up a bit....he likes to check your rectal area though, that he likes. but he said its gonna be a full rundown of everything, for a man that is. and he even added other things he called out to the nurse to add. just not sure if prolactin is included in his "everything for a man" or not. they took an assload of blood....a standard vial and a really large vial too. they better put that blood to good use...at least I made sure he ordered test #'s....

27. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    im 5'8 but managed to get to 220 at 10%
    this a 135lb soccer player before i started
    i havent even eaten meat in 6yrs

so i agree with hts where in many cases this limit stuff is a copout

jmo, but anyone taking superdrol wants to be big (a drug id never fkn touch myself), so if these guys rnt getting there something is off somewhere else, case in point jbryand n his eating

oh n warbird, id venture to guess iv used the same or less stuff than most, iv emphasized other stuff to push my body

n hts fk you n your 6'o, id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches no hesitation
    you're height I am not so much concerned about....go measure your wrist and let me know that #. I bet its an inch more than mine. (my dick is longer though probably LMFAO )

28. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    prolactin is part of the * edit* looks like it isn't.

explain to him how prolactin will be secreted with increased estrogen, and that estrogen prevents prolactin from causing it's effects, but once estrogen is lowered, it will allow prolactin to do it's job, and cause breast growth, and leaky nips.

same for progestin.

tell him for you to really know whats going on, and how to fix it, you need to know all of these hormones, cause they all effect each other.

it isn't as simple as test and estrogen like they want you to think.
    yeah he is retarded like that, he knows a lot of good info that we are privy too in here, but he thinks higher estrogen is GOOD (for your cardiovascular health I believe he said)....so he saw no reason to check it since if its high that is good for me. fckin nutjob probably would have told me I have nice tits too if I showed him...."why do you want to get rid of that nice rack by lowering estrogen?" LOL ....

29. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches
    I bet you would.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you're height I am not so much concerned about....go measure your wrist and let me know that #. I bet its an inch more than mine. (my dick is longer though probably LMFAO )
    9inches mthfkr lol
    trust me i believe genetics play a part, i just enjoy these back n fourths as long as no one starts crying n sh*t

what size shoe are you?
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My superdrol Prostan Cycle - HOT!!
    By gotripped in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 09:43 AM