Blazin hot cycle! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Blazin hot cycle!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    lol love the sarcasm, nah it looked more like scared to pin so ill stack anything 101
    but yeah id love the help, im really clueless man, thanks



    total mg of methyl is such bro science created by the ph lovers, please dont tell me 10mg sd and 30mg dbol is the same as 40mg dbol
    pretty much it is......they are not the same compound so no not exactly....but I don't think the 30/10 vrs 40 is going to do some huge great extra harm lol. and it may be beneficial and have a good synergy. why do you think anadrol plus dbol is good but dbol plus SD is "bad"? makes no sense, but maybe there is a reason.

  2. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    pretty much it is......they are not the same compound so no not exactly....but I don't think the 30/10 vrs 40 is going to do some huge great extra harm lol. and it may be beneficial and have a good synergy. why do you think anadrol plus dbol is good but dbol plus SD is "bad"? makes no sense, but maybe there is a reason.
    id bet good money sd toxicity outweighs dbol, so again imo the total thing doesnt work.......to see it another way, would you take 40mg sd and say its the same as 40mg dbol?

    personally i wouldnt stack any of those combos, tbh i dont like orals anyway so im bias.......aas guys like the drol dbol stack because dbol makes you feel good and stimulates appetite, offsetting what drol does, and they get the excessive strength of the adrol

    i guess the sd/dbol would be similar, but all three are big mass builders and id think the stacking of them is redundant, and stacking one with the other would not mean doubling your strength as was hinted by another poster, and would not equate to double the gains either, altho it would increase heptoxicity and all the other crap that comes with heavy methyl use

    i totally agree with the synergy of anabolic and androgenic compounds and the stacking of them, however not all androgens play the same way
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    i totally agree with the synergy of anabolic and androgenic compounds and the stacking of them, however not all androgens play the same way
    I would also add in the comment here that 98% of this board does not need to stack methyls. I would not suggest SD stacked with any other methyl personally, no matter what the quoted synergy is. He is already running test right? (I dont follow the many changes made to his plans), If so there is no need for any other methyl with SD.

    Also, considering this guy claims bloat from many different compounds, dbol would not work in his favor.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm the type of MF'er that likes to experiment, so the dbol/SD thing sounds appealing to me (to try)....but not saying its gonna work, or won't be more liver toxic than dbol alone. you don't know how something will work until you try it. but yeah, for the everyday joe who isn't interested in experimentation....just use dbol or SD or Anadrol alone...
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ken should take something like an Adex with the dbol, and for that matter during the test (entire cycle I suppose)....since he is a bloaty boy. works for me at least.
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'm the type of MF'er that likes to experiment, so the dbol/SD thing sounds appealing to me (to try)....but not saying its gonna work, or won't be more liver toxic than dbol alone. you don't know how something will work until you try it. but yeah, for the everyday joe who isn't interested in experimentation....just use dbol or SD or Anadrol alone...
    Never said you couldn't experiment, assuming you monitor health, that is your choice to go by, I just think it is odd to give as a recommendation.

    If you can't gain on 10mg of sd or 40mg of Dbol, you have no need to combine the two.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^And that is not directed at you, that is a general statement.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Never said you couldn't experiment, assuming you monitor health, that is your choice to go by, I just think it is odd to give as a recommendation.

    If you can't gain on 10mg of sd or 40mg of Dbol, you have no need to combine the two.
    jbry is an odd individual

    ....I've used dbol every which way, love the stuff. never used SD though, as you know my first experience with it will be pulsed alongside the ABv3. I think I'm gonna run it 20mg WO days only instead of 10mg WO days only...I'm such a wild and crazy guy LMFAO ...I got three bottles of beast, so I'm a gonna be using it various ways I am sure over the next few years knowing how I am and how I think up weird cycles....
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    ill agree 100% with the first comment
    the rest just sounds like someone very booksmart with little real world experience with some of the drugs mentioned, if you actually used trenbolone im very positive you wouldnt care to be stacking methyls anymore

    on paper yeah stack dbol and var, in real world its retarded
    and epistane shouldnt even be mentioned in there

    jmo, test is overated at any dose exceeding 250mg

    dbol and adrol are stacked by alot of aas users for a specific reason
    well, Im not going to argue, those who have been on here for a little while already know.

    there is nothing wrong with pinning, if you have the opportunity to do so, then you should. those who have used say, epistane with trenbolone, I would bet serious money, they will like it much more than trenbolone solo. this is not saying trenbolone isn't a great steroid, it is saying the synergistic effect of those two compounds will bring more to the table than just trenbolone alone.

    this idea that pro hormones are somehow different than aas is silly, and shows how educated the user of androgens really is.

    just so you know, any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big.

    this does not have any indication you have any idea of what you are doing, or talking about.
    esp since, as you and most others know, diet is most important, contributing to about 80% of the equation, even without androgens.
    you can eat perfectly, but if you dont know about the compounds you are using, you are just another "bro" getting swole, spreading bro science"
  10. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    ken should take something like an Adex with the dbol, and for that matter during the test (entire cycle I suppose)....since he is a bloaty boy. works for me at least.
    having seen his diet posted(quite contrary to the bs he posts here seeing not just 2mos ago he was in desperate need of training n food advice) ill say the bloat is from that and not estrogen, which seens to be the scapegoat for many
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    If you can't gain on 10mg of sd or 40mg of Dbol, you have no need to combine the two.
    this is true, and I was a little fuzzy after taking 1500 mg's of phenibut last night, but i forgot, i believe, to say there is no point in stacking the two if you have not used either solo.
    As you wont know how different it is.
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    jbry is an odd individual

    ....I've used dbol every which way, love the stuff. never used SD though, as you know my first experience with it will be pulsed alongside the ABv3. I think I'm gonna run it 20mg WO days only instead of 10mg WO days only...I'm such a wild and crazy guy LMFAO ...I got three bottles of beast, so I'm a gonna be using it various ways I am sure over the next few years knowing how I am and how I think up weird cycles....
    I have been against pulsing in the past, and prob still am a bit, but I plan on pulsing sd the next time I use it, i'll prob go with 30mg on m,w,f or something like that.
    I still need to read more up on dosing protocols.
  13. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    this is true, and I was a little fuzzy after taking 1500 mg's of phenibut last night, but i forgot, i believe, to say there is no point in stacking the two if you have not used either solo.
    As you wont know how different it is.
    hhaah fkn phenibut

    for most anyone, 30mg dbol or 10 sd is more than enough, and in the op's case, and considering his anabolic history, its definately enough
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  14. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have been against pulsing in the past, and prob still am a bit, but I plan on pulsing sd the next time I use it, i'll prob go with 30mg on m,w,f or something like that.
    I still need to read more up on dosing protocols.
    30mg? damn you're wilder and crazier than me
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, Im not going to argue, those who have been on here for a little while already know.

    there is nothing wrong with pinning, if you have the opportunity to do so, then you should. those who have used say, epistane with trenbolone, I would bet serious money, they will like it much more than trenbolone solo. this is not saying trenbolone isn't a great steroid, it is saying the synergistic effect of those two compounds will bring more to the table than just trenbolone alone.

    this idea that pro hormones are somehow different than aas is silly, and shows how educated the user of androgens really is.

    just so you know, any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big.

    this does not have any indication you have any idea of what you are doing, or talking about.
    Comparing Epi/Tren to SD/dbol makes no sense. The reason he addressed the comment is because you openly suggested the combination of two methylated hormones.

    As for the comment on "prohormones being different than AAS is just silly," think about what you just said. A prohormone requires conversion. AAS does not. Don't come back and say that SD and Epi are not prohormones and are in fact actives, I am aware, you used the term prohormones, not I.

    Also, since I do know sking quite well, and really he doesn't need the support in defense, I have seen his pictures. He was larger than you prior to his first cycle, and I know you have run a good amount of them. Now that he has cycled, he is rather large. I happen to think he knows a bit about what he is doing. However, since we seemed to have come into this thread with an elitist attitude and like to respond in a condescending manner, can you explain why "any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big," yet, most would not consider you 'big' after your extreme amount of cycles (I remember you listing out all of the compounds you have tried previously)? It seems maybe there is more to this than poping a pill based on a scientific evidence of synergy.

    'been awhile jbry.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just started taking ABE switching from OG AB....and the forskolin or something in there is making me fuqin high for some reason (and another poster said the same thing so I know its the ABE)...so maybe that is why I agreed with jbry? I was high on ABE and he was high on phenibut? LMFAO
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    'been awhile jbry.

    BTW, don't get offended. It wouldn't be the same if I didn't nudge you every once in awhile, and it IS monday morning.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, Im not going to argue, those who have been on here for a little while already know.

    there is nothing wrong with pinning, if you have the opportunity to do so, then you should. those who have used say, epistane with trenbolone, I would bet serious money, they will like it much more than trenbolone solo. this is not saying trenbolone isn't a great steroid, it is saying the synergistic effect of those two compounds will bring more to the table than just trenbolone alone.

    this idea that pro hormones are somehow different than aas is silly, and shows how educated the user of androgens really is.

    just so you know, any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big.

    this does not have any indication you have any idea of what you are doing, or talking about.
    esp since, as you and most others know, diet is most important, contributing to about 80% of the equation, even without androgens.
    you can eat perfectly, but if you dont know about the compounds you are using, you are just another "bro" getting swole, spreading bro science"
    good post, and no im not just another bro, alot of guys 'know' me and my history too, ill even one up you and credit nutrition 90% of it (again sorry ken, but your after pics from derm/sd 30mg are evident of someone who doesnt put stock into the diet part)

    fyi, dht, as in mast or i guess androhard pairs the best with tren, used test/tren, and with mast also, and the mast made a difference

    agreed phs arent different, just generally many are weaker and carry more sides than their aas cousins
    heard from many dien is far worse side wise than trenbolone for a fraction of the gains.......personally iv used hdrol(tbol lv) and oralT, aas wins easy there too.......ill say epi on a budget, mg for mg can hang with var if you dont factor in the sides (var is very very clean if legit)
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  19. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Comparing Epi/Tren to SD/dbol makes no sense. The reason he addressed the comment is because you openly suggested the combination of two methylated hormones.

    As for the comment on "prohormones being different than AAS is just silly," think about what you just said. A prohormone requires conversion. AAS does not. Don't come back and say that SD and Epi are not prohormones and are in fact actives, I am aware, you used the term prohormones, not I.

    Also, since I do know sking quite well, and really he doesn't need the support in defense, I have seen his pictures. He was larger than you prior to his first cycle, and I know you have run a good amount of them. Now that he has cycled, he is rather large. I happen to think he knows a bit about what he is doing. However, since we seemed to have come into this thread with an elitist attitude and like to respond in a condescending manner, can you explain why "any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big," yet, most would not consider you 'big' after your extreme amount of cycles (I remember you listing out all of the compounds you have tried previously)? It seems maybe there is more to this than poping a pill based on a scientific evidence of synergy.

    'been awhile jbry.
    i wasnt gonna go there haha, interested now!

    all ill say is 'the anyone can......' comment is so true, seeing tons of guys are cycling and pulsing sd at 30mg for the upteenth time, yet still dont seem to look like theyve done it once

    i like to think im not one of those 'anyone can.....' people tho, id like to credit my food, training, and decade of training a little bit as well......im no chemist, but ill say real world experience can lend itself alot to learning too
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  20. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Comparing Epi/Tren to SD/dbol makes no sense. The reason he addressed the comment is because you openly suggested the combination of two methylated hormones.

    As for the comment on "prohormones being different than AAS is just silly," think about what you just said. A prohormone requires conversion. AAS does not. Don't come back and say that SD and Epi are not prohormones and are in fact actives, I am aware, you used the term prohormones, not I.

    Also, since I do know sking quite well, and really he doesn't need the support in defense, I have seen his pictures. He was larger than you prior to his first cycle, and I know you have run a good amount of them. Now that he has cycled, he is rather large. I happen to think he knows a bit about what he is doing. However, since we seemed to have come into this thread with an elitist attitude and like to respond in a condescending manner, can you explain why "any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big," yet, most would not consider you 'big' after your extreme amount of cycles (I remember you listing out all of the compounds you have tried previously)? It seems maybe there is more to this than poping a pill based on a scientific evidence of synergy.

    'been awhile jbry.
    when you get down to one having a 3 keto group and the other not, then you are going to find the differences.

    but they are all androgenic/anabolic steroid hormones.

    the effects of one androgen compared with another is different.

    He is large, there are A LOT of larger people on here than me. there are people on here who have ran no cycles and are larger than I. For me, I dont think I'm going to get too much larger, and still stay in shape.

    how big a person is, or has gotten still, does not mean shii. I've ran quite a few compounds, a good bit, just to know how they act, but though I like to think I know a lot, I still know, I dont know squat compared to a lot of others.

    there is more to this than popping/injecting based on data based evidence.

    I did not compare epi/tren with sd/dbol, I was using the compounds in the sense that stacking the two will bring more to the table, than running either solo.

    there is nothing wrong with using two methylated or not, compounds together that compliment each other, allowing you to use less of each compound, and experience more than you would without it.

    again, I am not big, I can walk into ANY gym and know I am by no means big. but just because a person is big, does not mean he has any clue he knows what he is doing. I am not saying he doesn't, he might, I dont know him, im just saying.

    there are lots of guys smart and more knowledgable on the subject of androgens than I, who are also smaller than I, but I wouldn't ever say I know more than dan duchaine, just because he's skinny.
    or julius vida, because he's fat and out of shape.
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    all of the size talk is ironic though, cause now that I think about it, I have a gym shirt that says size matters.
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    again, I am not big, I can walk into ANY gym and know I am by no means big. but just because a person is big, does not mean he has any clue he knows what he is doing. I am not saying he doesn't, he might, I dont know him, im just saying.

    there are lots of guys smart and more knowledgable on the subject of androgens than I, who are also smaller than I, but I wouldn't ever say I know more than dan duchaine, just because he's skinny.
    or julius vida, because he's fat and out of shape.
    Vida wasn't poping the compounds and hitting the local Y either.

    I'll let it go though, this will end up turning into a back and forth. I just don't see the point in spending a significant amount of time studying these compounds and discussing how they can make you bigger with others, yet not pursuing bigger in a realistic sense.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  23. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    oh im pursuing bigger, i'd love to be 200lbs, but I've gotta start eating like a 200lb person, and I dont have the resources, or mental drive to do so.

    I'm slowly gaining each year, so im hoping as I get older and my metabolism slows down, it'll be easier to eat to grow.

    diet & gentic factors are key. most of my mind thinks I just dont have it in my genes to get so big, then a small part calls that stupid cause I know how important eating is.
  24. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    hitting the local Y either.
    that could be the problem, I've been working out at the wrong place.
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Vida wasn't poping the compounds and hitting the local Y either.

    I'll let it go though, this will end up turning into a back and forth. I just don't see the point in spending a significant amount of time studying these compounds and discussing how they can make you bigger with others, yet not pursuing bigger in a realistic sense.
    there is a limit of how "big" you can get due to your height and structure and genetics....we have went over this before on this board? I think? a guy with a 6" wrist vrs a guy with a 8" wrist = one guy will be "big and muscular" at 185 and one guy will be similarly muscled and big at 215 or 225. People seem to forget about bone structure all of a sudden when comparing this guy to that guy. like everybody is on a level playing field genetics wise and structure wise...and we can compare them like apples to apples....c'mon now ...this "you used this or that, and cycled this many times, and your not XXX weight" is retarded. sorry but it is....some people reach a certain point and use whatever (AAS, DS, PH, Natty) to refine their physique (lowering BF) or add small amounts of muscle....I get so pissed and aggravated when people post like this....
  26. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    and not a rant at HTS, a general statement at whoever posts like this (and no this isn't "revenge" for his general statement........just a coincidence actually)....
  27. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    aint nothin but a g thang baaabayy, 3 loc'd out ninja's goin crayyyyzayy
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    and not a rant at HTS, a general statement at whoever posts like this (and no this isn't "revenge" for his general statement........just a coincidence actually)....
    You missed the point. Completely. You failed in everyway to see what is going on here, and you should be ashamed.
    It has been ~4-6 months since me an jbry got into it, so I was just filling the gap .

    He knows on a realistic level I hold a decent amount of respect for him.

    Although, having talked to guys who are 150 and ran SD multiple times, I can't agree with your statement completely.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  29. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I vote HTS just let OP do a sponsored andro series log :P
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You missed the point. Completely. You failed in everyway to see what is going on here, and you should be ashamed.
    It has been ~4-6 months since me an jbry got into it, so I was just filling the gap .

    He knows on a realistic level I hold a decent amount of respect for him.

    Although, having talked to guys who are 150 and ran SD multiple times, I can't agree with your statement completely.
    you're 6 feet tall, nothing you say matters to a 5'7" - 5'9" guy with smaller bones, all your posts are invalid! LMFAO
  31. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    there is a limit of how "big" you can get due to your height and structure and genetics....we have went over this before on this board? I think? a guy with a 6" wrist vrs a guy with a 8" wrist = one guy will be "big and muscular" at 185 and one guy will be similarly muscled and big at 215 or 225. People seem to forget about bone structure all of a sudden when comparing this guy to that guy. like everybody is on a level playing field genetics wise and structure wise...and we can compare them like apples to apples....c'mon now ...this "you used this or that, and cycled this many times, and your not XXX weight" is retarded. sorry but it is....some people reach a certain point and use whatever (AAS, DS, PH, Natty) to refine their physique (lowering BF) or add small amounts of muscle....I get so pissed and aggravated when people post like this....
    isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  32. Advanced Member
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    35755

    Reputation

    nice discussion going btw
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  33. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do
    it is, but even with aas, there is going to be a limit.

    this where injectables androgens win hands down. in order to keep pushing this limit, you will have to dramatically increase the amount of androgens to push past this limit. and sadly, you can not do this with most oral steroids, and stay functionally healthy.

    myostatin protein is going to limit how much each of us can grow, even on steroids, and just like everything else with the hpta, we all have our own balance to keep.
  34. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do
    yes there is a "natural limit" as well as an "AAS aided limit"...a reasonable usage of AAS limit that is....unless you want to look retarded big and take insane dosages of 2 or 3 grams a week, and kill yourself early like some guys do....by all means kill yourself and be unhealthy. whether it be the natrual limit weight, or the AAS aided limit weight....the fact you are either a) short or b) small boned is STILL gonna make that weight considerably less than a genetically larger individual (whether by height or bone structure or both).....this factor does NOT change with the addition of AAS, it just puts your limit 10 lbs or 20 lbs or whatever higher than your natty limit....
  35. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    shorter smaller boned people in the mafckin house! LMFAO
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    you're 6 feet tall, nothing you say matters to a 5'7" - 5'9" guy with smaller bones, all your posts are invalid! LMFAO
    I am sorry, I can't see or hear you from up here.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  37. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am sorry, I can't see or hear you from up here.
    LOL....*headbutts HTS in his nutsack from down there*
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    yes there is a "natural limit" as well as an "AAS aided limit"...a reasonable usage of AAS limit that is....unless you want to look retarded big and take insane dosages of 2 or 3 grams a week, and kill yourself early like some guys do....by all means kill yourself and be unhealthy. whether it be the natrual limit weight, or the AAS aided limit weight....the fact you are either a) short or b) small boned is STILL gonna make that weight considerably less than a genetically larger individual (whether by height or bone structure or both).....this factor does NOT change with the addition of AAS, it just puts your limit 10 lbs or 20 lbs or whatever higher than your natty limit....
    Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  39. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?
  40. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,641
    Rep Power
    1590286

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.
    I agree with this. the genetic limit, though being true and undisputable, is over used.

    I also beleive I started too early. after 25, i can see my metabolism slowing down, and weight is slowly getting easier to increase.

    I have small bones, my grandfather used to say i had piano fingers, my foreman when i was in construction called them girl hands. lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My superdrol Prostan Cycle - HOT!!
    By gotripped in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in