Looking for cycle approval

holleywood

Awards
since is this my first cycle, and I've been reading info for about 8 months and the more I learn the more I realize I know nothing. Just looking for advise and to assure I have every base covered.

Weeks 1-12 test c at 500mg weekly
adex .25mg EOD
weeks 14-18 Nolva 40/20/20/10
Test booster

My biggest concerns are that Im running the Adex to reduce bloating and prevent gyno. Is it also necessary to run HCG while on this cycle? And is my .25mg adex EOD enough or should it be everyday? I realize these seem like simplyton questions to you guys but I've read and read until I'm blue in the face and everyone has a different opinion, just looking to keep as safe as possible.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U have it all right bro, all u need is hcg for on cycle and an i'd get some Exemestane for your AI during pct.

holleywood

Awards
thanks, but now you opened up a couple more questions for me. There are 100s of HCG which one do i know to get, they all claim different strengths and side effects. And why go with Exemestane over adex?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
thanks, but now you opened up a couple more questions for me. There are 100s of HCG which one do i know to get, they all claim different strengths and side effects. And why go with Exemestane over adex?
Your going to have a ton of different people give you a ton of different advice but the doc's advice is solid. Aromasin (exemestane) is a suicide Ai meaning it reanders the enzyme inactive. With adex you can get a big spike in estrogen after you stop taking it. This spike will slow or stop test production and therefore hinder recovery. Most people agree that using an AI during cycle and post cycle can in hibit gains. You need a certain amount of estrogen as well. This is why some people wont use an AI during PCT. You honestly wont ever know if its best for you unless you get bw done.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Adex and nolva shouldn't be used together, they will compete rendering adex way less effective. Exemestane will not compete and works well with nolva.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adex and nolva shouldn't be used together, they will compete rendering adex way less effective. Exemestane will not compete and works well with nolva.
what do you mean they will compete?

holleywood

Awards
okay so the HCG is a def add, and I start that week 2 and inject 250iu twice a week the day before the test injections. Then I stop on the last injection of Test. Then wait two weeks after last injection to start my PCT and Test booster. And I'm having trouble finding aromasin is it necessary for an AI post cycle, or is that just an over safe protection to boost recovery?

technique88

technique88

Awards
what do you mean they will compete?
I haven't pulled up exact mechanisms how this happens but let me rephrase, nolva has been shown to greatly reduce blood plasma levels of armidex. Is it true? Well I have heard it one too many times so why not be safe and run aromasin during PCT. Not to mention aromasin is great for boosting LH and has slight androgenic sides which can help with mood support while you are going through PCT.

technique88

technique88

Awards
okay so the HCG is a def add, and I start that week 2 and inject 250iu twice a week the day before the test injections. Then I stop on the last injection of Test. Then wait two weeks after last injection to start my PCT and Test booster. And I'm having trouble finding aromasin is it necessary for an AI post cycle, or is that just an over safe protection to boost recovery?
AI = extremely necessary. You don't want tits bro. Use google there are plenty of sources for aromasin.

holleywood

Awards
ight so just so i got this crystal clear
adex .25mg EOD
weeks 4-12 250iu day before each injection of test
Test booster
aromasin 25mg everyday

technique88

technique88

Awards
ight so just so i got this crystal clear
adex .25mg EOD
weeks 4-12 250iu day before each injection of test
Test booster
aromasin 25mg everyday
Start adex the 2nd week of cycle. Run it at 0.5mg ED to establish stable blood levels then reduce it to 0.25mg EOD.

The aromasin run it at 25mg ED for the first week then you can reduce it to EOD. If you are really feeling achey joints you can drop it to 12.5 EOD.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Start adex the 2nd week of cycle. Run it at 0.5mg ED to establish stable blood levels then reduce it to 0.25mg EOD.

The aromasin run it at 25mg ED for the first week then you can reduce it to EOD. If you are really feeling achey joints you can drop it to 12.5 EOD.
X2...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't pulled up exact mechanisms how this happens but let me rephrase, nolva has been shown to greatly reduce blood plasma levels of armidex. Is it true? Well I have heard it one too many times so why not be safe and run aromasin during PCT.
i've never heard this nor seen any study to support this

i'd be interested in the source of this info if you have it

holleywood

Awards
If I front load with 750mg of test for injection 1 would I still wait till the second week to start adex or go right into it

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Interesting thread...I have adex built into my PCT, but then again I'm using clomid as my SERM. Hadn't really thought about preferring suicide inhibitors over Adex before...starting to make me consider running Erase through PCT.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If I front load with 750mg of test for injection 1 would I still wait till the second week to start adex or go right into it
Do not front load,its a complete waster of testosterone. Whether you are doing 750mg a week or 500mg a week, its going to take about 4 weeks to start kicking in. Find. Yourself an oral kick start like Dbol or SD to run your first 4 weeks.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Interesting thread...I have adex built into my PCT, but then again I'm using clomid as my SERM. Hadn't really thought about preferring suicide inhibitors over Adex before...starting to make me consider running Erase through PCT.
I would prefer to see you use aromasin instead bud.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Eh...truth be told, I have some reservations in using an AI in PCT...it seems like there have been a lot of debates pertaining to it without much resolution. The largest issue always seems to be HPTA recovery...I actually had just built adex in a very mild dosage into the last two weeks of PCT to prevent estro-rebound.

Although, to be fair, I was planning to be taking forma-stanzol during pct, which is a topical AI, so I may have to eat my words a bit on that one lol.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
AI's such as Arimidex, Aromasin, and Formestane are powerful tools for reducing estrogen conversion from heavily aromatizing drugs such as Testosterone or Dianabol. While these drugs are sometimes useful during cycle, these drugs are often counter-productive to use during PCT.

More specifically, it is a common misconception that estrogen will be elevated post cycle. Generally, estrogen is below a normal level after a cycle, especially if the cycle consisted primarily of non-aromatizing (non-estrogenic) AAS's or pro-hormones. Additionally, if one uses proper anti-estrogen's during a cycle with aromatizing AAS's then estrogen will not be elevated in this scenario either. Therefore, assuming proper AI's are used during cycle, I can only recommend an AI be used for PCT if hCG is also used.

Using AI's when they are not needed can lead to extremely low estrogen, which can cause the following side-effects -

Lower Sex Drive / Erectile dysfunction
Joint Pain
Lower HDL levels
Increased Risk of Heart Disease
Ultimately, this hurts your long and short term recovery and does not benefit you. Don't forget, normal levels of estrogen are necessary to support libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function."

Pulled this from another thread, agree or disagree?

Seems to me everyone is different and without bw u will never know how your body is dealing with estrogen oc or pc!

technique88

technique88

Awards
AI's such as Arimidex, Aromasin, and Formestane are powerful tools for reducing estrogen conversion from heavily aromatizing drugs such as Testosterone or Dianabol. While these drugs are sometimes useful during cycle, these drugs are often counter-productive to use during PCT.

More specifically, it is a common misconception that estrogen will be elevated post cycle. Generally, estrogen is below a normal level after a cycle, especially if the cycle consisted primarily of non-aromatizing (non-estrogenic) AAS's or pro-hormones. Additionally, if one uses proper anti-estrogen's during a cycle with aromatizing AAS's then estrogen will not be elevated in this scenario either. Therefore, assuming proper AI's are used during cycle, I can only recommend an AI be used for PCT if hCG is also used.

Using AI's when they are not needed can lead to extremely low estrogen, which can cause the following side-effects -

Lower Sex Drive / Erectile dysfunction
Joint Pain
Lower HDL levels
Increased Risk of Heart Disease
Ultimately, this hurts your long and short term recovery and does not benefit you. Don't forget, normal levels of estrogen are necessary to support libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function."

Pulled this from another thread, agree or disagree?

Seems to me everyone is different and without bw u will never know how your body is dealing with estrogen oc or pc!
Definitely makes sense, I was under the impression that AIs are used PCT to prevent repound gyno from a SERM, hence why we run an AI a week or 2 past PCT.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
BigShadow's post is essentially the way I've viewed AIs in PCT...most seem to add it in towards the end to prevent rebound.

Regardless, as I said, I still plan to run forma-stanzol lol. Too large of an allure to drop this water weight/bloat.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Definitely makes sense, I was under the impression that AIs are used PCT to prevent repound gyno from a SERM, hence why we run an AI a week or 2 past PCT.
Correct. Also, lowering estrogen usually results in an increase of test, so this is beneficial.

holleywood

Awards
just 20 mg ED 10mgx2 would be more then plenty for the Dbol for the kick start wouldn't it? I've never really gave it much thought before about a kick start Ive done all my research on Test, but does it change anything else in my cycle?