Letro vs Adex

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Bro's,

Lots of scientific info out there about Letro and Adex. So this is more of a personal experience based question. Pharma grade Letro is much cheaper, more potent, and better at combating/preventing gyno. So why does Adex seem to be the preferred AI on AM forum? Most men like getting laid, so I can the low libido issues as the major drawback. But the cost difference is significant. You could run a decent Proviron stack along side the Letro to keep your wood strong, get the other benefits from Proviron, and still save money.

Besides the Letro rebound and lowered libido, seems from all of the info out there it would be the go to AI because of price, strength, and effectiveness. Since Letro comes in 2.5 mg tabs, why not quarter the tabs to reduce the dosage for more mild sides? I've included some articles so that some of you bros dont think im just fishing for the easy answer. I'm looking for some experienced based answers from some of the bros. Of the two AI's, which do you preferr and why?

(won't let me post actual links because I haven't hit the minimum 50 posts. But here are some references. Sorry)

steroid.com/Arimidex.php]Arimidex
steroid.com/Letrozole.php]Letrozole

.postcycletherapy.com

Arimidex (Anastrozole) : This is a widely used type II AI. It competes with estrogen for the aromatase enzyme. This effectively lowers estrogen up to 80% in the blood. Approved for use in 1995 to fight breast cancer. At doses up to 1mg a day, it has been shown to be very effective at controlling estrogen while on cycle or in PCT. It is usefull for curbing the effects that come with aromatizing AAS's while in cycle, and can be used in PCT. Nolvadex is shown to decrease the effectiveness of Arimidex when used together. In this case a suicide inhibitor may be more well suited, like in PCT. It is also called L-dex, in its liquid form.

Femera (Letrozole) : Letro is a competative Type II AI also. Also farely new compared to other compounds, it is shown to be effective at lowering estrogen by blocking the aromatase enzyme. Doses up to 2.5mg a day are used, but usually as low as .5mg a day can be just as effective. Clinical studies show Femera to lower estrogen by 75-78%, sometimes up to 95%. Once again, watch out for your blood lipids (cholesterol) to get out of whack. There may a noted rebound effect of estrogen levels that goes along with Letro use.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ppl just don't like doing the math lol and figuring out a proper dose of Letro for them to take. Letro is just tricky, less hassle with Arimidex.

Lucignolo

Awards
letrozole and arimidex work nearly exactly the same by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme by competitive reversible binding prohibiting it to enter in action and transform androgens into estrogens, I think they are very very similar, with no major differences.