Mixing hormones into cyclodextrins

omar castillo

Awards
Does anyone knows what's the best way to encase hormone powders into cyclodextrin powder, there is a method that involves a stir plate , those are expensive. Do I have to mix it with saline water or can it be mixed with PEG300? this is for a boldenone base sublingual 25mg/ml or it can also be filtered and injected sub-q.
Obviously this questions for those who had experimented with this, I am about to do an experiment but not sure if saline water will be best, and also I do not have a stir plate.
Thanks a lot for your time guys.
Carlito

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro
check this out
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/content/page-29.html
Method1
For the first method we will formulate it for a total of 2g of steroid.
Dissolve 18g of HPBCD in 80ml saline in a beaker on a stir plate. Once this is dissolved, slowly add the 2g of steroid over about 5 minutes. Let this stir overnight. Filter out any insoluble particles. This provides a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 2
For the second method, we will formulate it for 1g of steroid.
Triturate (mix in a mortar with a pestle) 9g HPBCD with 1g steroid. Place this in a high humidity environment for 2-4 days. I have used a covered fish tank with water in the bottom, but anything that can create a humid environment will work. A syrup will form, and this is dissolved in 40ml saline and you have a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 3
For the third method, we will formulate for 4g of steroid.
Triturate 36g of HPBCD with 4g steroid. Let this sit at normal room temperature and humidity for a week. Complexation will occur, but takes time with this process Dissolve the powder in 160ml saline. This again makes a 25mg/ml solution.
let me know how it goes, I've been wanting to give it a go.
What hormone are you going to use?

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I got that info that article I am going to use boldenone base. There is a cyclo-bold journal thread on synergymuscle and he said it started working almost the next day after 2 sub-q injects of 25mgs each.

Carlito

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got that info that article I am going to use boldenone base. There is a cyclo-bold journal thread on synergymuscle and he said it started working almost the next day after 2 sub-q injects of 25mgs each.

Carlito
Thats cool, I read that one too. I have been looking all over for something like that. Skye had a thread about it in anabolic forum.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19337.

I've got some base products sitting around and was thinking about giving it a try, but I don't want to inject the cyclodextrin from 1fast400 because for what I am told its not endotoxin free. To get the endotoxin free stuff is alot more expensive and I am too much of a novice homebrewer to justify the cost and ruin a whole mess of product.

BTW, how did the TDS stuff work out?

Carlito

Banned
Awards
Thats cool, I read that one too. I have been looking all over for something like that. Skye had a thread about it in anabolic forum.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19337.

I've got some base products sitting around and was thinking about giving it a try, but I don't want to inject the cyclodextrin from 1fast400 because for what I am told its not endotoxin free. To get the endotoxin free stuff is alot more expensive and I am too much of a novice homebrewer to justify the cost and ruin a whole mess of product.

BTW, how did the TDS stuff work out?
Oh yeah I am almost done with my cycle, i have to say it really helped and I was able to avoid most of the nasty sides from Test, from now on I will do ES's test TDS unless I can come up with a sublingual test base.
I am going to do a batch of sublingual EQ base and see what happens(you'll see it on Meso in one month) ...waiting on supplies....I don't think there is a need to inject either, cyclos are effective if done sublingual.
Later bro.
Carlito

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt realize carlito went through a "scared of needles" phase...or perhaps he just wanted a faster boldenone, i dunno.

bold base TD is way easier and more effective. the sublingual approach has been used and failed countless times over...