Mixing hormones into cyclodextrins - AnabolicMinds.com

Mixing hormones into cyclodextrins

1. New Member

Mixing hormones into cyclodextrins

Does anyone knows what's the best way to encase hormone powders into cyclodextrin powder, there is a method that involves a stir plate , those are expensive. Do I have to mix it with saline water or can it be mixed with PEG300? this is for a boldenone base sublingual 25mg/ml or it can also be filtered and injected sub-q.
    Obviously this questions for those who had experimented with this, I am about to do an experiment but not sure if saline water will be best, and also I do not have a stir plate.
    Thanks a lot for your time guys.
    Carlito

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hey bro
    check this out
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/content/page-29.html
    Method1
    For the first method we will formulate it for a total of 2g of steroid.
    Dissolve 18g of HPBCD in 80ml saline in a beaker on a stir plate. Once this is dissolved, slowly add the 2g of steroid over about 5 minutes. Let this stir overnight. Filter out any insoluble particles. This provides a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 2
    For the second method, we will formulate it for 1g of steroid.
    Triturate (mix in a mortar with a pestle) 9g HPBCD with 1g steroid. Place this in a high humidity environment for 2-4 days. I have used a covered fish tank with water in the bottom, but anything that can create a humid environment will work. A syrup will form, and this is dissolved in 40ml saline and you have a 25mg/ml solution.

Method 3
    For the third method, we will formulate for 4g of steroid.
    Triturate 36g of HPBCD with 4g steroid. Let this sit at normal room temperature and humidity for a week. Complexation will occur, but takes time with this process Dissolve the powder in 160ml saline. This again makes a 25mg/ml solution.
    let me know how it goes, I've been wanting to give it a go.
    What hormone are you going to use?
  3. Banned

Yeah, I got that info that article I am going to use boldenone base. There is a cyclo-bold journal thread on synergymuscle and he said it started working almost the next day after 2 sub-q injects of 25mgs each.

Carlito
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito
    Yeah, I got that info that article I am going to use boldenone base. There is a cyclo-bold journal thread on synergymuscle and he said it started working almost the next day after 2 sub-q injects of 25mgs each.

Carlito
    Thats cool, I read that one too. I have been looking all over for something like that. Skye had a thread about it in anabolic forum.

For anyone that homebrews.

I've got some base products sitting around and was thinking about giving it a try, but I don't want to inject the cyclodextrin from 1fast400 because for what I am told its not endotoxin free. To get the endotoxin free stuff is alot more expensive and I am too much of a novice homebrewer to justify the cost and ruin a whole mess of product.

BTW, how did the TDS stuff work out?
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Thats cool, I read that one too. I have been looking all over for something like that. Skye had a thread about it in anabolic forum.

For anyone that homebrews.

I've got some base products sitting around and was thinking about giving it a try, but I don't want to inject the cyclodextrin from 1fast400 because for what I am told its not endotoxin free. To get the endotoxin free stuff is alot more expensive and I am too much of a novice homebrewer to justify the cost and ruin a whole mess of product.

BTW, how did the TDS stuff work out?
    Oh yeah I am almost done with my cycle, i have to say it really helped and I was able to avoid most of the nasty sides from Test, from now on I will do ES's test TDS unless I can come up with a sublingual test base.
    I am going to do a batch of sublingual EQ base and see what happens(you'll see it on Meso in one month) ...waiting on supplies....I don't think there is a need to inject either, cyclos are effective if done sublingual.
    Later bro.
    Carlito
  6. New Member

7. Banned

i didnt realize carlito went through a "scared of needles" phase...or perhaps he just wanted a faster boldenone, i dunno.

bold base TD is way easier and more effective. the sublingual approach has been used and failed countless times over...
  8. Board Supporter

Just inject the bold base… its fun
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:47 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 07:13 PM
  3. Stallone: I brought hormones into Australia
    By PumpingIron in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:17 AM