First PH Cycle, Please critique

Matt282

Awards
First PH cycle, the goal is to add 10 pounds and drop about 1.5% Bodyfat. Also to bring max Bench 225 to 275, and max Dead from 345 to 395

Pre-Cycle Two Weeks:
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Opti Men Multi

Cycle 5 Weeks:
Halodrol(undecided which clone) 50-75-75-75-100
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Opti Men Multi

PCT 4 Weeks:
Nolvadex-40-30-20-10?(not sure on dosaging
D-Apartic Acid
Lean Extreme
PES Erase( confused as to whether or not an AI during a pct is safe or advisable)
Green Mag
CEL PCT

Anything you feel is necessary to change please bring to my attention, thank you

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, Opti-Men is a garbage multi. Poor forms.

Cycle dosage is fine.
Nolva for PCT is fine, although i'd start at 20mg and stay there for 4 weeks. No need to taper really.
Cycle Assist is great for overall health.
PCT Assist is amazing for PCT and overall health.
No real need for DAA if already using PCT Assist.
No real need for Erase.
Lean Xtreme (or any cortisol control) is fantastic post cycle. Start week 2 of PCT.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
hey Rhadam can you Critique my PH cycle plz

AMS pro anabolic kit, AMS anabolic growth kit, and halo extreme

4ad- 4ml/4ml
decavol-4ml/4ml
halo extreme-(2 caps per day) 4wks
4ad-2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
decavol-2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
1 andro-2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml

PCT

Titanium XL
Erase
Triazole
Torem 90/90/60/30
Aromx(from ams pro anabolic kit)

Matt282

Awards
So this is what I have now...

Pre-Cycle Two Weeks:
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Animal Pak

Cycle 5 Weeks:
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Animal Pak

PCT 4 Weeks:
Nolvadex-20-20-20-20
D-Apartic Acid
Lean Extreme
Green Mag
CEL PCT
CEL Cycle Assist
Animal Pak

I should have also added that I was 16... but im looking to compete as a teen within a year and I would like to run a PH before running a cycle of testosterone cypionate.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
why the F are you running prohormones and test at the age of 16.... your going to destroy yourself

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
im not quite sure what you are asking? my body fat percentage? my age? im 23 bf 9-10%.... your 1.5% body fat? not trying to flame you but i dont think thats healthy unless your going to be on stage shortly

chestbrother

Awards
im not quite sure what you are asking? my body fat percentage? my age? im 23 bf 9-10%.... your 1.5% body fat? not trying to flame you but i dont think thats healthy unless your going to be on stage shortly
Sorry, I was responding to OP who says he wants to drop 1.5% body fat.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is what I have now...

Pre-Cycle Two Weeks:
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Animal Pak

Cycle 5 Weeks:
CEL Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Animal Pak

PCT 4 Weeks:
Nolvadex-20-20-20-20
D-Apartic Acid
Lean Extreme
Green Mag
CEL PCT
CEL Cycle Assist
Animal Pak

I should have also added that I was 16... but im looking to compete as a teen within a year and I would like to run a PH before running a cycle of testosterone cypionate.
Age 16? Do not use PHs at that age. Beyond stupid.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
ok n/p..... PH's are not needed to drop 1.5%bf...cardio. diet and drinking a **** ton of water is....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey Rhadam can you Critique my PH cycle plz

AMS pro anabolic kit, AMS anabolic growth kit, and halo extreme

4ad- 4ml/4ml
decavol-4ml/4ml
halo extreme-(2 caps per day) 4wks
4ad-2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
decavol-2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
1 andro-2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml

PCT

Titanium XL
Erase
Triazole
Torem 90/90/60/30
Aromx(from ams pro anabolic kit)
I'm not familiar with AMS stuff bud, never bothered to look in to it. Seems like a lot of stuff bought and stacked when you could have saved money and bought 2 oral steroids and had the same amount of gains. For PCT no real need to have Erase AND Triazole, i'm guessing the Aromx is underdosed nonsense.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
chil

chil

Banned
Awards
I'm not familiar with AMS stuff bud, never bothered to look in to it. Seems like a lot of stuff bought and stacked when you could have saved money and bought 2 oral steroids and had the same amount of gains. For PCT no real need to have Erase AND Triazole, i'm guessing the Aromx is underdosed nonsense.
yea aromx is crud..... i ran the triazole while i was on cycle because my gyno started to flare... once i started the triazole it stopped no pain or itching :)... im assuming im going to need erase for pct if my gyno flared while i was on cycle i have 1 more week taper down of the PH's then start PCT.... i saw good gains from this cycle man i mean if i ran 2 orals i would have seen better gains but i couldn't get my hands on them, hopefully ima get some var soon and run it for next summer maybe with katandrol....i ended up bumping halo extreme up too 3 pills per day, the only thing is i been having a lower back pain in my right area im hoping its not kidney and its muscle related, ive been drinking 1.5 + gallons of water a day and piss straight clear

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By oral steroids i mean hdrol, pmag, dzine, SD, EPI, mlmg etc etc. These are very cheap, look for LGI brand.

Definitely keep the erase if you need, if you have gyno flare-ups i would buy some arimidex from wherever you bought your SERM. If you start to feel itching or think it may be coming back, use .5ml EOD, if it keeps going increase frequency then dosage. If you're having pain it could be fatigue related, or tendon related or hydration related, lots of possible reasons.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
oh ok i wasnt sure, i ran epi(epistane) before had good results, would trenavar be considered an oral steroid and can you give me a link or explain what pmag dzine mlmg are? im not sure, i would love to have some clarification thank you

HTownNickel

HTownNickel

Awards
oh ok i wasnt sure, i ran epi(epistane) before had good results, would trenavar be considered an oral steroid and can you give me a link or explain what pmag dzine mlmg are? im not sure, i would love to have some clarification thank you
Pmag is a methylated prohormone. It is known for it's solid dry gains. Usually dosed at 50-100 mg for 4-6 weeks. No longer than 6 weeks.

Dymethazine is dimethylated and also rough on the liver. It is 2 superdrols attached by a nitrogen that is detached by stomach acids. It's a dry compound used solo for cuts or stacks well with a wet comp. Dosed 30-80 mg for no more than 4 weeks.

MaxLMG is a progestin therefore it won't aromatize into estrogen. It's commonly used in stacks for its hardening effect at 75 mg.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
IMO, DAA is a waste of money unless your a rat or get it for free..
Taper OTC pct...

And if you are going to go through with it even though your 16, double check your source

Add creatine w/ pre cycle supps (but preferably 30 days before hdrol) . Don't do the the old school 10gram load.

===========
EDIT
===========

Opt out of the OTC fat burner and buy clen or whey(source for nolvadex should have it)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is a waste of money unless your a rat or get it for free..
Taper OTC pct...

And if you are going to go through with it even though your 16, double check your source

Add creatine w/ pre cycle supps (but preferably 30 days before hdrol) . Don't do the the old school 10gram load.

===========
EDIT
===========

Opt out of the OTC fat burner and buy clen or whey(source for nolvadex should have it)
DAA is a waste? Please elaborate...this I have to hear

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, DAA is a waste of money unless your a rat or get it for free..
Taper OTC pct...

===========
EDIT
===========

Lol nice talking out your ass. DAA is a waste unless you're a rat. Strong idiocy.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Provide information on Humans that its of any significance as a supplement ?

I haven't found any.
The rat model for testing is very relavent for humans. DAA does in fact help normalization during PCT by helping to stimulate natural T production. Plus, it's 10 bucks a tub, why not?

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
1) It has not been proven (to my awareness) to have a significant effect on T production in Humans.
2) It costs me 25 + $s for 250g ... compared to supplements on the market thats not cheap, Horny Goat Weed is waaay cheaper for the same purpose

You've fallen victim to the supplement industries exaggerated claims or bioscience welldone! :lol:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol fallen victim? You wish. Don't worry, I shall post citations as soon as I get home.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Italian Study:
In a study published in the journal Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology,3 performed by scientists and physicians in Italy, the role and mechanisms of DAA relating to testosterone and LH in humans and rats was evaluated and reported. To summarize the study's finding: DAA was found to accumulate in the pituitary and testes (in rats); in humans, DAA increased circulating (blood) LH by 33 percent (p<0.0001) and testosterone concentration by 42 percent (p<0.0082) on average, in men aged 27-37 years, after taking slightly more than 3 grams a day, orally.

Upregulating HPTA, increasing endogenous test... ya i think that's exactly what we want during PCT. The goal is to recover as quickly and efficiently as possible.

PA has quite a few studies saved showing positive results from DAA. I really do not feel like digging them up for some troll on the internet.

Don't like it? Don't use it. I however will continue to utilize it when not using hcg.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Italian Study:
In a study published in the journal Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology,3 performed by scientists and physicians in Italy, the role and mechanisms of DAA relating to testosterone and LH in humans and rats was evaluated and reported. To summarize the study's finding: DAA was found to accumulate in the pituitary and testes (in rats); in humans, DAA increased circulating (blood) LH by 33 percent (p<0.0001) and testosterone concentration by 42 percent (p<0.0082) on average, in men aged 27-37 years, after taking slightly more than 3 grams a day, orally.

Upregulating HPTA, increasing endogenous test... ya i think that's exactly what we want during PCT. The goal is to recover as quickly and efficiently as possible.

PA has quite a few studies saved showing positive results from DAA. I really do not feel like digging them up for some troll on the internet.

Don't like it? Don't use it. I however will continue to utilize it when not using hcg.
Welldone, I'll be buying it soon :L