First Cycle - Critique Please!

Lulu2383

Awards
Hey guys, finally ready to do my first cycle after much reading, please critique my cycle and my reasoning, but first here's the state of the union.

BF: 14.5%
Weight: 163
Years training: 10+ years
Goals: increase LBM, energy, well being
Nutrition: 10-15% caloric surplus, 30% fat, 30%protein, 40-50%carbs
Previous cycles: Ostarine for 4 weeks, didn't like it, clomid for 2 weeks.

#'s that my doc ran (I know there are others to do but this is what he decided I can do with him)
%FREE TEST 3.06
TOTAL TEST 486
FREE TEST 14.9
SHBG 23.3

Here's my background: Energy has sucked for a while and couldn't figure it out until my buddy suggested I get my test checked, saw an endo, he won't help me though. Now I'm thinking about doing a small cycle, thinking about eventually doing trt, for another thread. I feel like my test is too low for my age and my symptoms.

Thinking about this cycle, thoughts appreciated!

12 week cycle, will do full bloods before, 6 weeks in, and after of everything that is recommended here that I've read.

Weeks 1-12
350mg test C weekly split into two doses.
12.5 aromasin EOD

Weeks 10-12
HCG 250iu 3xweek

PCT Weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Reasoning: I know 500 is what I see often for first cycles, want to see how my body reacts with 350.

Questions:
should I do clomid and nolva together for PCT?
How's my HCG protocol?
Reasons do go with a different AI?

Thanks all.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I’ve usuallyseen HCG like 500iu 2x a week. I do 250 IU a week on 100mg test and like it. As for PCT you don’t have to take both but tbh I feel Clomid is the better choice. Taking both won’t hurt as far as I know. I think Arimidex might be cheaper overall but I’d take Aromasin my self as I’ve heard it’s less harsh on your lipids. Let others chime in though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. No need for both nolva and clomid in pct. I would just go with Clomid same dosage as you mentioned .

Lulu2383

Awards
Do I need letro on hand if I'll have aromasin, nolva, and clomid on have already?

The clomid and aromasin I have is pharma grade, any thoughts on that or difference?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do I need letro on hand if I'll have aromasin, nolva, and clomid on have already?

The clomid and aromasin I have is pharma grade, any thoughts on that or difference?
Aromasin should be plenty

Lulu2383

Awards
Any thoughts on the aromasin and clo I have are research chemical not pharma?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typo/brain fart, they are research liquid.
Personally, I’m not a fan of research; I got ****ed over and will permanently be ****ed over because I trusted research grade “aromasin.” Aromasin is expensive, so its going to probably be more commonly faked or underdosed imo.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My personal opinion: I would run both serms in pct, maybe dropping clomid to 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5. I would add M test, Reduce XT and probably Mk677 to pct if you can afford it. I think your hcg protocol looks good. I would also start your test at 400 a week and add in an oral to kickstart your cycle. You shouldn’t need letro but if you start getting puffy nips or a lump up your dose of aromasin immediately or get some from a source you know is good quality. Good luck man

Lulu2383

Awards
Thanks guys for the insight, I've read that just Tongat Ali is good enough for PCT plus the nolva and clomid, is it against rules to ask about good sources for Tongat Ali?