Can someone critique the timing of this cycle?

hardlyworkin

Awards
UPDATED!!

Can someone critique the timing of this cycle? I am gonna be running Test E 500mg/week week 1-12, EQ 300mg/week week 1-12, d-bol 30mg/week week 1-4, letrozole .5 mg every other day, HCG 500mg/week starting at week 4, nolva PC starting at week 15.
See the attachment below for table..

Attachments

Last edited:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Eq needs to be run longer to get the greatest benefits. so i would either extend the length of both test and EQ or replace EQ with something else. That letro dose is a bit low i think also and it has a negative effect on your sex drive. D-bol could be extended to week 6 if you like also.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I could bump the Letro to .5mg every other day. As far as running the Eq longer...I cannot because I only have enough for that length. I believe it will be sufficient. Remember this is my first cycle I dont wanna go over 12 weeks and I want to keep the dosages on the low side to see how I react.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
then don't bother running the EQ at all (at least IMHO) save it for when you can get more and run a proper cycle of it
what's the point of running it just for the sake of running it when it takes so long to kick in

hardlyworkin

Awards
Ok I have updated the cycle. Please see the first post and give me any opinions on the PCT and timing of supps.

Attachments

Last edited:

hardlyworkin

Awards
Or maybe something like this would be better for a first time cycle?

Attachments

Last edited:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Do the one without the EQ. You don't the need EQ your first cycle, that test and dbol front with proper PCT is pretty standard practice, the HCG looks good also. You probably won't need the letro at even .5mg, I would do that EOD.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
You might really want to pull these doc files down and look at the properties guy.. your name is all over it...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I concur

Do the one without the EQ. You don't the need EQ your first cycle, that test and dbol front with proper PCT is pretty standard practice, the HCG looks good also. You probably won't need the letro at even .5mg, I would do that EOD.