Best injectable for bulking - AnabolicMinds.com

Best injectable for bulking

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    trippy1995's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    180

    Reputation

    Best injectable for bulking


    Almost done with my sd cycle going to do another bulking later on,I would like to know whats the best injectable to put on some serious hard dry mass ??

  2. New Member
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Depends on ur stats, diet etc......
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  3. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wanna get big??? 750mg Test E a week with 500 mg deca a week lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TayTeg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Not gonna lie... I did that cycle and gained 30 pounds. everyone saw me and said holy mother of god what are you on...and I would reply, multi vitamin
  5. New Member
    trippy1995's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    180

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TayTeg
    Not gonna lie... I did that cycle and gained 30 pounds. everyone saw me and said holy mother of god what are you on...and I would reply, multi vitamin
    Lmfao,I want some of those vitamins hahaha,any body had good results with test e and Dianabol pills??
  6. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8930

    Reputation

    Test e deca and dianabpl I gained about 27lbs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. New Member
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Test/Deca is a good stack as is the Test/DBol, but you have water retention w/DBol.
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  8. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    First off let me say this might be my first post but have bin around AAS my hole life due to older brothers being gym juckies

    I have found my best cycle was this

    Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-2 150mg ED weeks 3-6
    Testosterone Enanthate 900mg 1-12
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg ED 1-12

    I also run HCG through out the cycle among a few other thing and then a very strong PCT.

    At the end of this cycle i had put on just shy of 20kgs (44Lbs) and kept a soild 16kgs (34Lbs) I have the strech marks to prove it :P

    Im currently running the same cycle with slightly high dosages and with a few other bits added.

    NOTE: This should not be tried as a first cycle hell even as a 4th i have a fair cycle history as i started young.

    AND REMEMBER WHEN BULKING FOOD IS YOUR FRIEND
  9. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman
    First off let me say this might be my first post but have bin around AAS my hole life due to older brothers being gym juckies

    I have found my best cycle was this

    Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-2 150mg ED weeks 3-6
    Testosterone Enanthate 900mg 1-12
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg ED 1-12

    I also run HCG through out the cycle among a few other thing and then a very strong PCT.

    At the end of this cycle i had put on just shy of 20kgs (44Lbs) and kept a soild 16kgs (34Lbs) I have the strech marks to prove it :P

    Im currently running the same cycle with slightly high dosages and with a few other bits added.

    NOTE: This should not be tried as a first cycle hell even as a 4th i have a fair cycle history as i started young.

    AND REMEMBER WHEN BULKING FOOD IS YOUR FRIEND
    This cycle I have told ppl about will yield the same results u had, that is some hulk type sh*t bro. When did the gains stall, and how much fat was put on?
  10. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    This cycle I have told ppl about will yield the same results u had, that is some hulk type sh*t bro. When did the gains stall, and how much fat was put on?
    Sorry buddy i didnt catch your cycle what was it?

    To be truthful man i never really stalled, i was going on a boys trip and wanted to put on as much size as i could in the shortest time and this helped alot with that. I called it my project MONSTER :P My foaks were ever seas at the time and come back just when i started PCT and wow the look on there face's im like its all the protein and pre workout.

    As for fat i was about 12% BF when i started and just as a rough guess i was about 14-15 ish when i was done witch was fine with me. what i like about Tren Ace is it give me harder dry look while still getting my size.

    At the momment im running an amped up or a variation of this cycle 16 weeks instead of 12 same amount or 125mg ED (825mg weekly) Tren ace, 1200mg of Test also i stopped anadrol at week 5 and started again at week 9. Im now in week 11 and im up about 20-21 kgs (45Lbs ish) abit of water still there though. I'm also running Hcg and a few other things. PLUS I EAT LIKE A HORSE

    As i said before this isnt for the faint hearted, im getting some fairly mad side many from Tren like insomnia , night sweats , irritability (not always a bad thing) Ect but all worth it if you wanna look like the hulk.
  11. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

    Sorry buddy i didnt catch your cycle what was it?

    To be truthful man i never really stalled, i was going on a boys trip and wanted to put on as much size as i could in the shortest time and this helped alot with that. I called it my project MONSTER :P My foaks were ever seas at the time and come back just when i started PCT and wow the look on there face's im like its all the protein and pre workout.

    As for fat i was about 12% BF when i started and just as a rough guess i was about 14-15 ish when i was done witch was fine with me. what i like about Tren Ace is it give me harder dry look while still getting my size.

    At the momment im running an amped up or a variation of this cycle 16 weeks instead of 12 same amount or 125mg ED (825mg weekly) Tren ace, 1200mg of Test also i stopped anadrol at week 5 and started again at week 9. Im now in week 11 and im up about 20-21 kgs (45Lbs ish) abit of water still there though. I'm also running Hcg and a few other things. PLUS I EAT LIKE A HORSE

    As i said before this isnt for the faint hearted, im getting some fairly mad side many from Tren like insomnia , night sweats , irritability (not always a bad thing) Ect but all worth it if you wanna look like the hulk.
    No I didn't post a cycle, I was talking about yours. Holy f*cking **** bro 45 pounds?!? Lol how much do u weigh now? You're persuading me to scratch my whole bulk cycle and just run your cycle but with lower doses of course.
  12. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    No I didn't post a cycle, I was talking about yours. Holy f*cking **** bro 45 pounds?!? Lol how much do u weigh now? You're persuading me to scratch my whole bulk cycle and just run your cycle but with lower doses of course.
    Haha yeah its a really good cycle if you wanna get big in a short time

    When i started about 11 ish weeks ago i was 247Lbs im about 288Lbs but yeah like i said some of thats water weight im hoping after PCT to be sitting at 290Lbs at 13-14% BF my goal is 12% 300Lbs by 2013

    I've bin called stupid on fourms for running this cycle but it works for me i will try fit it in once more before summer then maybe if i have time cutting but i can do that over summer anyway
  13. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

    Haha yeah its a really good cycle if you wanna get big in a short time

    When i started about 11 ish weeks ago i was 247Lbs im about 288Lbs but yeah like i said some of thats water weight im hoping after PCT to be sitting at 290Lbs at 13-14% BF my goal is 12% 300Lbs by 2013

    I've bin called stupid on fourms for running this cycle but it works for me i will try fit it in once more before summer then maybe if i have time cutting but i can do that over summer anyway
    Its crazy but not insane, your a big ass dude. How tall r u?
  14. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

    Haha yeah its a really good cycle if you wanna get big in a short time

    When i started about 11 ish weeks ago i was 247Lbs im about 288Lbs but yeah like i said some of thats water weight im hoping after PCT to be sitting at 290Lbs at 13-14% BF my goal is 12% 300Lbs by 2013

    I've bin called stupid on fourms for running this cycle but it works for me i will try fit it in once more before summer then maybe if i have time cutting but i can do that over summer anyway
    Nice ****ing cycle, if sides are maintained I would love to run a beast cycle like this
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  15. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Yeah next yeah when the insane stuff starts haha.

    Im 1.97 cm so 6'5-6'6 but like i said my goal is 300 pounds.

    ALSO trippy1995 how old are you as buy the 1995 in your name im guessing your 17?
  16. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman
    Yeah next yeah when the insane stuff starts haha.

    Im 1.97 cm so 6'5-6'6 but like i said my goal is 300 pounds.
    Hulk smash!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  17. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    Nice ****ing cycle, if sides are maintained I would love to run a beast cycle like this
    I might run the same cycle lower doses instead of what I have planned.
  18. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman
    Yeah next yeah when the insane stuff starts haha.

    Im 1.97 cm so 6'5-6'6 but like i said my goal is 300 pounds.
    Haha throw 6ius of kigtropin in there.
  19. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

    Haha yeah its a really good cycle if you wanna get big in a short time

    When i started about 11 ish weeks ago i was 247Lbs im about 288Lbs but yeah like i said some of thats water weight im hoping after PCT to be sitting at 290Lbs at 13-14% BF my goal is 12% 300Lbs by 2013

    I've bin called stupid on fourms for running this cycle but it works for me i will try fit it in once more before summer then maybe if i have time cutting but i can do that over summer anyway
    Forgot the seasons are opposite... I was like WTF it's summer now! That's a crazy gain though. I put 30 lbs on in 6 months LBM (only added 1/2 inch to my waist) and that got people asking questions... I can just imagine 30-45 lbs in that short of a time.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  20. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Haha throw 6ius of kigtropin in there.
    I like ur style!! Well I'm running my test with multiple Orval's this August but cant wait to run the fun stuff this spring
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  21. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    I like ur style!! Well I'm running my test with multiple Orval's this August but cant wait to run the fun stuff this spring
    F*ck yeah the more the better! We abuse steroids around here hahaha.
  22. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Nice ****ing cycle, if sides are maintained I would love to run a beast cycle like this
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Hulk smash!
    Yeah it helps that i train pretty much everyday 1 and a harf up 3 hours a day lol. If you wanna run this cylce you can just lower the dosage on everything and you will still see massive gains. As for hulk smash i dressed up as hulk for a party about 4 months ago was the life of the party till i accidentally smashed an outdoor glass table. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I might run the same cycle lower doses instead of what I have planned.
    Yeah its is VERY good cycle for your first real bulker. Like iv run Deca and Test with Dbol as a kick start i gained about 8-9 kgs in 10 weeks but to be truthful it was good but this is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Forgot the seasons are opposite... I was like WTF it's summer now! That's a crazy gain though. I put 30 lbs on in 6 months LBM (only added 1/2 inch to my waist) and that got people asking questions... I can just imagine 30-45 lbs in that short of a time.
    Yeah the seasons get me all the time aswell haha. Yeah its funny when i go to a club i have'nt bin to in a few months and i see friends and there jaws hit the ground the main thin i dont like about this cycle is the strech marks i can deal with all the other things that come with it but they are a killer!
  23. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

    Yeah the seasons get me all the time aswell haha. Yeah its funny when i go to a club i have'nt bin to in a few months and i see friends and there jaws hit the ground the main thin i dont like about this cycle is the strech marks i can deal with all the other things that come with it but they are a killer!
    Yeah man.I went home to visit family. Hadn't seen in 18 months.. My Dad was like "hey hook your old man up, I wanna get big like you" lol... Dad on gear. Wtf is the world coming to?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  24. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Yeah man.I went home to visit family. Hadn't seen in 18 months.. My Dad was like "hey hook your old man up, I wanna get big like you" lol... Dad on gear. Wtf is the world coming to?
    Yeah it funny how that works my dad has never admited to me that he was on it but i've seen the size of him back in the day lol so growing up with him and my older brothers who are all on gear i kinda knew where i was gonna go. But saying that being the youngest i have about 2" height on all of the and about 40lbs i train with them a few times a month and even they say everytime they see me i get bigger. >
  25. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How are y'all dealing with the stretch marks, I got this one from my arm pit going up on my delt. I hate it, how do I get ride of it.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  26. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    How are y'all dealing with the stretch marks, I got this one from my arm pit going up on my delt. I hate it, how do I get ride of it.
    Yeah luckily I'm black so stretch marks on me aren't so easy to notice.
  27. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1747

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah luckily I'm black so stretch marks on me aren't so easy to notice.
    The fuhhhh? I didn't know you were black. Can't really tell in your avi
    Getting back into the swing of things
  28. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    The fuhhhh? I didn't know you were black. Can't really tell in your avi
    Lol well I'm light skinned, some native american and white in there too.
  29. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    I use cocoa butter 3-4 times a day and bio oil but they dont really do that much for me. I was talking to my sister and aplently theres something a skin place a few towns away that have some sort of treatment but it only works if i've stopped growing and im bulking probly about 6 months a year so theres no real point for me
  30. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman
    I use cocoa butter 3-4 times a day and bio oil but they dont really do that much for me. I was talking to my sister and aplently theres something a skin place a few towns away that have some sort of treatment but it only works if i've stopped growing and im bulking probly about 6 months a year so theres no real point for me
    Well your not their normal client bro.
  31. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    Yeah didnt think i would be i find tanning helps
  32. Advanced Member
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1747

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman
    Yeah didnt think i would be i find tanning helps
    Tanning helps disguise them but in the long run can make them look worse
    Getting back into the swing of things
  33. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42673

    Reputation

    Great, now something else for me to look into lol
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  34. New Member
    TayTeg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    I'm running a good cycle too of tren e and sus so hopefully I blow up . Tren is by far the grand daddy of everything in my book.
  35. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42673

    Reputation

    Thanks to this thread I started doing research on tren and feel like it will be in my system sometime soon
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  36. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Thanks to this thread I started doing research on tren and feel like it will be in my system sometime soon
    Haha me too.
  37. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42673

    Reputation

    I looked into tren ace already and it seems that we may of just missed to cut for homebrew options. It looks like around the start of June this month, that the vet suppliers stopped selling finaplix-h have stopped. Then again, when has something like this ever stopped our breed. A new way will be found lol
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  38. New Member
    str8jacked23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    You can still get it raw, no need for pill crushing if you know where to look.
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  39. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    I looked into tren ace already and it seems that we may of just missed to cut for homebrew options. It looks like around the start of June this month, that the vet suppliers stopped selling finaplix-h have stopped. Then again, when has something like this ever stopped our breed. A new way will be found lol
    Lol yeah I have a pretty good source for tren, I don't trust myself to homebrew i'd probly make that sh*t too potent lol.
  40. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42673

    Reputation

    Lol as if too potent is THAT bad
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st injectable
    By guido gorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. best injectable
    By hog928 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:16 PM
  4. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in