Best injectable for bulking

trippy1995

Awards
Almost done with my sd cycle going to do another bulking later on,I would like to know whats the best injectable to put on some serious hard dry mass ??

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna get big??? 750mg Test E a week with 500 mg deca a week lol

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
Not gonna lie... I did that cycle and gained 30 pounds. everyone saw me and said holy mother of god what are you on...and I would reply, multi vitamin

trippy1995

Awards
Not gonna lie... I did that cycle and gained 30 pounds. everyone saw me and said holy mother of god what are you on...and I would reply, multi vitamin
Lmfao,I want some of those vitamins hahaha,any body had good results with test e and Dianabol pills??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test e deca and dianabpl I gained about 27lbs

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Test/Deca is a good stack as is the Test/DBol, but you have water retention w/DBol.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
First off let me say this might be my first post but have bin around AAS my hole life due to older brothers being gym juckies :D

I have found my best cycle was this

Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-2 150mg ED weeks 3-6
Testosterone Enanthate 900mg 1-12
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg ED 1-12

I also run HCG through out the cycle among a few other thing and then a very strong PCT.

At the end of this cycle i had put on just shy of 20kgs (44Lbs) and kept a soild 16kgs (34Lbs) I have the strech marks to prove it :p

Im currently running the same cycle with slightly high dosages and with a few other bits added.

NOTE: This should not be tried as a first cycle hell even as a 4th i have a fair cycle history as i started young.

AND REMEMBER WHEN BULKING FOOD IS YOUR FRIEND :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
First off let me say this might be my first post but have bin around AAS my hole life due to older brothers being gym juckies :D

I have found my best cycle was this

Anadrol 100mg ED weeks 1-2 150mg ED weeks 3-6
Testosterone Enanthate 900mg 1-12
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg ED 1-12

I also run HCG through out the cycle among a few other thing and then a very strong PCT.

At the end of this cycle i had put on just shy of 20kgs (44Lbs) and kept a soild 16kgs (34Lbs) I have the strech marks to prove it :p

Im currently running the same cycle with slightly high dosages and with a few other bits added.

NOTE: This should not be tried as a first cycle hell even as a 4th i have a fair cycle history as i started young.

AND REMEMBER WHEN BULKING FOOD IS YOUR FRIEND :)
This cycle I have told ppl about will yield the same results u had, that is some hulk type sh*t bro. When did the gains stall, and how much fat was put on?

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
This cycle I have told ppl about will yield the same results u had, that is some hulk type sh*t bro. When did the gains stall, and how much fat was put on?
Sorry buddy i didnt catch your cycle what was it?

To be truthful man i never really stalled, i was going on a boys trip and wanted to put on as much size as i could in the shortest time and this helped alot with that. I called it my project MONSTER :p My foaks were ever seas at the time and come back just when i started PCT and wow the look on there face's im like its all the protein and pre workout. ;)

As for fat i was about 12% BF when i started and just as a rough guess i was about 14-15 ish when i was done witch was fine with me. what i like about Tren Ace is it give me harder dry look while still getting my size.

At the momment im running an amped up or a variation of this cycle 16 weeks instead of 12 same amount or 125mg ED (825mg weekly) Tren ace, 1200mg of Test also i stopped anadrol at week 5 and started again at week 9. Im now in week 11 and im up about 20-21 kgs (45Lbs ish) abit of water still there though. I'm also running Hcg and a few other things. PLUS I EAT LIKE A HORSE :D

As i said before this isnt for the faint hearted, im getting some fairly mad side many from Tren like insomnia , night sweats , irritability (not always a bad thing) Ect but all worth it if you wanna look like the hulk.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sorry buddy i didnt catch your cycle what was it?

To be truthful man i never really stalled, i was going on a boys trip and wanted to put on as much size as i could in the shortest time and this helped alot with that. I called it my project MONSTER :p My foaks were ever seas at the time and come back just when i started PCT and wow the look on there face's im like its all the protein and pre workout. ;)

As for fat i was about 12% BF when i started and just as a rough guess i was about 14-15 ish when i was done witch was fine with me. what i like about Tren Ace is it give me harder dry look while still getting my size.

At the momment im running an amped up or a variation of this cycle 16 weeks instead of 12 same amount or 125mg ED (825mg weekly) Tren ace, 1200mg of Test also i stopped anadrol at week 5 and started again at week 9. Im now in week 11 and im up about 20-21 kgs (45Lbs ish) abit of water still there though. I'm also running Hcg and a few other things. PLUS I EAT LIKE A HORSE :D

As i said before this isnt for the faint hearted, im getting some fairly mad side many from Tren like insomnia , night sweats , irritability (not always a bad thing) Ect but all worth it if you wanna look like the hulk.
No I didn't post a cycle, I was talking about yours. Holy f*cking **** bro 45 pounds?!? Lol how much do u weigh now? You're persuading me to scratch my whole bulk cycle and just run your cycle but with lower doses of course.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
No I didn't post a cycle, I was talking about yours. Holy f*cking **** bro 45 pounds?!? Lol how much do u weigh now? You're persuading me to scratch my whole bulk cycle and just run your cycle but with lower doses of course.
Haha yeah its a really good cycle if you wanna get big in a short time :)

When i started about 11 ish weeks ago i was 247Lbs im about 288Lbs but yeah like i said some of thats water weight im hoping after PCT to be sitting at 290Lbs at 13-14% BF my goal is 12% 300Lbs by 2013

I've bin called stupid on fourms for running this cycle but it works for me i will try fit it in once more before summer then maybe if i have time cutting but i can do that over summer anyway ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

When i started about 11 ish weeks ago i was 247Lbs im about 288Lbs but yeah like i said some of thats water weight im hoping after PCT to be sitting at 290Lbs at 13-14% BF my goal is 12% 300Lbs by 2013

I've bin called stupid on fourms for running this cycle but it works for me i will try fit it in once more before summer then maybe if i have time cutting but i can do that over summer anyway ;)
Its crazy but not insane, your a big ass dude. How tall r u?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

Nice ****ing cycle, if sides are maintained I would love to run a beast cycle like this

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Yeah next yeah when the insane stuff starts :D haha.

Im 1.97 cm so 6'5-6'6 but like i said my goal is 300 pounds.

ALSO trippy1995 how old are you as buy the 1995 in your name im guessing your 17?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Forgot the seasons are opposite... I was like WTF it's summer now! That's a crazy gain though. I put 30 lbs on in 6 months LBM (only added 1/2 inch to my waist) and that got people asking questions... I can just imagine 30-45 lbs in that short of a time.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha throw 6ius of kigtropin in there.
I like ur style!! Well I'm running my test with multiple Orval's this August but cant wait to run the fun stuff this spring

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I like ur style!! Well I'm running my test with multiple Orval's this August but cant wait to run the fun stuff this spring
F*ck yeah the more the better! We abuse steroids around here hahaha.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Nice ****ing cycle, if sides are maintained I would love to run a beast cycle like this
Hulk smash!
Yeah it helps that i train pretty much everyday 1 and a harf up 3 hours a day lol. If you wanna run this cylce you can just lower the dosage on everything and you will still see massive gains. As for hulk smash i dressed up as hulk for a party about 4 months ago was the life of the party till i accidentally smashed an outdoor glass table. :/

I might run the same cycle lower doses instead of what I have planned.
Yeah its is VERY good cycle for your first real bulker. Like iv run Deca and Test with Dbol as a kick start i gained about 8-9 kgs in 10 weeks but to be truthful it was good but this is awesome :)

Forgot the seasons are opposite... I was like WTF it's summer now! That's a crazy gain though. I put 30 lbs on in 6 months LBM (only added 1/2 inch to my waist) and that got people asking questions... I can just imagine 30-45 lbs in that short of a time.
Yeah the seasons get me all the time aswell haha. Yeah its funny when i go to a club i have'nt bin to in a few months and i see friends and there jaws hit the ground :D the main thin i dont like about this cycle is the strech marks i can deal with all the other things that come with it but they are a killer!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the seasons get me all the time aswell haha. Yeah its funny when i go to a club i have'nt bin to in a few months and i see friends and there jaws hit the ground :D the main thin i dont like about this cycle is the strech marks i can deal with all the other things that come with it but they are a killer!
Yeah man.I went home to visit family. Hadn't seen in 18 months.. My Dad was like "hey hook your old man up, I wanna get big like you" lol... Dad on gear. Wtf is the world coming to?

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Yeah man.I went home to visit family. Hadn't seen in 18 months.. My Dad was like "hey hook your old man up, I wanna get big like you" lol... Dad on gear. Wtf is the world coming to?
Yeah it funny how that works my dad has never admited to me that he was on it but i've seen the size of him back in the day lol so growing up with him and my older brothers who are all on gear i kinda knew where i was gonna go. But saying that being the youngest i have about 2" height on all of the and about 40lbs i train with them a few times a month and even they say everytime they see me i get bigger. >:D

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How are y'all dealing with the stretch marks, I got this one from my arm pit going up on my delt. I hate it, how do I get ride of it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How are y'all dealing with the stretch marks, I got this one from my arm pit going up on my delt. I hate it, how do I get ride of it.
Yeah luckily I'm black so stretch marks on me aren't so easy to notice.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
I use cocoa butter 3-4 times a day and bio oil but they dont really do that much for me. I was talking to my sister and aplently theres something a skin place a few towns away that have some sort of treatment but it only works if i've stopped growing and im bulking probly about 6 months a year so theres no real point for me :(

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I use cocoa butter 3-4 times a day and bio oil but they dont really do that much for me. I was talking to my sister and aplently theres something a skin place a few towns away that have some sort of treatment but it only works if i've stopped growing and im bulking probly about 6 months a year so theres no real point for me :(
Well your not their normal client bro.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Great, now something else for me to look into lol

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
I'm running a good cycle too of tren e and sus so hopefully I blow up . Tren is by far the grand daddy of everything in my book.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to this thread I started doing research on tren and feel like it will be in my system sometime soon

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I looked into tren ace already and it seems that we may of just missed to cut for homebrew options. It looks like around the start of June this month, that the vet suppliers stopped selling finaplix-h have stopped. Then again, when has something like this ever stopped our breed. A new way will be found lol

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
You can still get it raw, no need for pill crushing if you know where to look.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I looked into tren ace already and it seems that we may of just missed to cut for homebrew options. It looks like around the start of June this month, that the vet suppliers stopped selling finaplix-h have stopped. Then again, when has something like this ever stopped our breed. A new way will be found lol
Lol yeah I have a pretty good source for tren, I don't trust myself to homebrew i'd probly make that sh*t too potent lol.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lol as if too potent is THAT bad

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Lol yeah I have a pretty good source for tren, I don't trust myself to homebrew i'd probly make that sh*t too potent lol.
haha yeah UGL are good but you cant beat a good home brew that **** can be awesome. Me a a friend made some about a year ago and it was the best i've ever used. I would use it more but cant find finna :(

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
haha yeah UGL are good but you cant beat a good home brew that **** can be awesome. Me a a friend made some about a year ago and it was the best i've ever used. I would use it more but cant find finna :(
My boy homebrews and makes some killer sh*t but I don't trust him, he's not that smart lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol yeah but it really isnt that hard :p Like my mate and me just read it off the interernet and bang ;)
Yeah that's what I did too, but I'm still living at home lol. I can't b caught cooking sh*t up lol.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Yeah that's what I did too, but I'm still living at home lol. I can't b caught cooking sh*t up lol.
All you need is a weekend when your parents go away or whatever. Aint no thang

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
yeah :) its easy just wait till your perents are away or something man. I still live at home man to just did it at a friend house so much easier living at home i can train so much hard coz all i have to worry about is sleep work gym :D.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah :) its easy just wait till your perents are away or something man. I still live at home man to just did it at a friend house so much easier living at home i can train so much hard coz all i have to worry about is sleep work gym :D.
Yeah that's the truth yo.