Best injectable for bulking

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    aussieman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482 View Post
    New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Sounds alright but what is your goal bulking or cutting
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    how do god and jesus feel about AAS?
    Current 289Lbs 13% 20" Arms
    Goal 2013 310lbs 8% 22" Arms

  2. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42676
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    86.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Alright thanks for the info, because I would of been ripped off pretty hard, was expecting $150 per vial of both tren and test, looks like i'll be able to get going a little bit earlier!!! Time to start planning :P
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  3. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,101
    Rep Power
    2892098
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482
    New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
    More eq bro. 600mgs is the baseline. Test and could be more also. 500-600mgs a week if its enathate or cyp.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

    Sounds alright but what is your goal bulking or cutting
    Well my Hdrol was for cutting and it did a great job and got me to almost 11% bf and still gave me 8lbs of added mass. I would like the same here with this cycle. I don't want to bulk up I want to gain lean mass and stay at a low bf if that makes sense and is possible. I don't need quick muscle I just want steady hard lean mass.
  5. New Member
    babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    More eq bro. 600mgs is the baseline. Test and could be more also. 500-600mgs a week if its enathate or cyp.
    I know I can run them both at higher dosages for maximum effect but is that good for me as a beginner cycle? Or should I stick to low dose and see how my body reacts to the new drugs and go from there? I can always move up the dose in future cycles. Thanks for the advice.
  6. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,101
    Rep Power
    2892098
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482

    I know I can run them both at higher dosages for maximum effect but is that good for me as a beginner cycle? Or should I stick to low dose and see how my body reacts to the new drugs and go from there? I can always move up the dose in future cycles. Thanks for the advice.
    That's like beginner doses. Id say run straight test first though and maybe an oral. Id leave the eq out if your worried about how your body will react. Eq is a long lasting drug. I think almost a 15-20 day half life.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  7. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    I didn't know u could get primo with the ace ester. So how long are u supposed to run primo ace for, I have done alot of reading on primo e and I know ur suppose to run it like 10-12 weeks.
    Around just as long as u would run prop or tren ace.
  8. New Member
    babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    That's like beginner doses. Id say run straight test first though and maybe an oral. Id leave the eq out if your worried about how your body will react. Eq is a long lasting drug. I think almost a 15-20 day half life.
    I would run only test if I could but my source peeled the labels off the bottles and now I don't know which one is which so I'm stuck taking them both at 1 cc each.
  9. New Member
    TayTeg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

    Lol go ahead and shoot one and if you dont want to have sex with anything your shooting the EQ. just get a 10 ML SYRINGE and shoot the whole bottle. YOLO
  10. New Member
    handcannon7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    582
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    58.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I'm pretty sure u know what source ur talking about. If it is the same why is there primo only 100mg/ml.
    yeah im pretty sure im aware of who youre talking about, there arent many dudes who sell 25ml vials.
  11. New Member
    jcoombs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    31.67%

    That's hilarious b/c my friend who did the same thing would say "Muscle Milk"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st injectable
    By guido gorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:38 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  3. best injectable
    By hog928 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:16 PM
  4. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in