Best injectable for bulking

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

haha i try not to im here more for the trainning side of things
    That's still training bro haha.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

That's still training bro haha.
    Truth to that. I'm always trying to set new PRs haha
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

3. true true :P
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    how do god and jesus feel about AAS?
    Current 289Lbs 13% 20" Arms
    Goal 2013 310lbs 8% 22" Arms

4. 750 test e
    1g NPP
    40mg dbol ED or 100mg adrol ED
    and why not throw in a little tren for strength, and staying lean.

5. What would the price range be in the US for a 12 week test e and tren ace?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    What would the price range be in the US for a 12 week test e and tren ace?
    Depends on your dosing....
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer

7. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Depends on your dosing and your source, I can get tren ace anywhere from 40-60bucks a vial, 60 being from 1 of the best UGL's in the US. Test 25-50, same as above.

8. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Yeah I can get 250mg/ml 25 ml bottle for 90 and a 25ml bottle of tren ace for 110.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah I can get 250mg/ml 25 ml bottle for 90 and a 25ml bottle of tren ace for 110.
    WOW thats CHEAP!! In aus trens about 300 per 10 and test e is about 250 :S

10. Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

WOW thats CHEAP!! In aus trens about 300 per 10 and test e is about 250 :S
    Whoahhh! What currency is used over there.. I'm guessing that is also the pricing only on human grade stuff not UGL

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

I'm pretty sure u know what source ur talking about. If it is the same why is there primo only 100mg/ml.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

I'm pretty sure u know what source ur talking about. If it is the same why is there primo only 100mg/ml.
    Naw we're talking about 2 different places, mine doesn't have primo. Primo ace though usually always is 100mg/ml though.

13. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Whoahhh! What currency is used over there.. I'm guessing that is also the pricing only on human grade stuff not UGL
    we use australian dollars its about the same as US dollars some time it's higher and some times its lower. Tren is from an UGL and so is most of the Test. I dont buy from australia much anyways as i train in thailand some times and it's legal there. So its alot cheaper

14. Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

we use australian dollars its about the same as US dollars some time it's higher and some times its lower. Tren is from an UGL and so is most of the Test. I dont buy from australia much anyways as i train in thailand some times and it's legal there. So its alot cheaper
    Man if our stuff was legal over here, I bet the prices would b rape cuz this sh*tty ass government.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Naw we're talking about 2 different places, mine doesn't have primo. Primo ace though usually always is 100mg/ml though.
    I didn't know u could get primo with the ace ester. So how long are u supposed to run primo ace for, I have done alot of reading on primo e and I know ur suppose to run it like 10-12 weeks.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

16. Quote Originally Posted by aussieman View Post
    everything for lifting is freakin outrageous over there. I have buddies that cry about protien and PWO costs. LOL I always ask 'em if they at least get a reach around while they're getting sodomized

17. ^^ Meaning in Aussie

18. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

I didn't know u could get primo with the ace ester. So how long are u supposed to run primo ace for, I have done alot of reading on primo e and I know ur suppose to run it like 10-12 weeks.
    Primo ace=oral primo.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

19. New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigbumpkin View Post
    everything for lifting is freakin outrageous over there. I have buddies that cry about protien and PWO costs. LOL I always ask 'em if they at least get a reach around while they're getting sodomized
    Protiens in Australia are not to bad in thailand they are worse lol you can get gear easy as asprins but good protiens no chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Man if our stuff was legal over here, I bet the prices would b rape cuz this sh*tty ass government.
    Haha well i could see the same if it happend in Australia for a pack of my smokes back home its almost $20 another good thing about thailand they are about $2 i've given up for the time being

21. Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482 View Post
    New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Sounds alright but what is your goal bulking or cutting

22. Alright thanks for the info, because I would of been ripped off pretty hard, was expecting $150 per vial of both tren and test, looks like i'll be able to get going a little bit earlier!!! Time to start planning :P
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482
    New guy to injectables but this seemed like the right place to post and get insight from. I just finished my first PH cycle of HDROL and it leaned me out and I gained 8 lbs. Later this year I am planning to do my very first injectable cycle consisting of test 350 and EQ. Will be dosing 1cc of each which is 350 test a week and 200 EQ. Does that sound like a good start off cycle? Any advice would be appreciated.
    More eq bro. 600mgs is the baseline. Test and could be more also. 500-600mgs a week if its enathate or cyp.

24. Quote Originally Posted by aussieman

Sounds alright but what is your goal bulking or cutting
    Well my Hdrol was for cutting and it did a great job and got me to almost 11% bf and still gave me 8lbs of added mass. I would like the same here with this cycle. I don't want to bulk up I want to gain lean mass and stay at a low bf if that makes sense and is possible. I don't need quick muscle I just want steady hard lean mass.

25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

More eq bro. 600mgs is the baseline. Test and could be more also. 500-600mgs a week if its enathate or cyp.
    I know I can run them both at higher dosages for maximum effect but is that good for me as a beginner cycle? Or should I stick to low dose and see how my body reacts to the new drugs and go from there? I can always move up the dose in future cycles. Thanks for the advice.

26. Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482

I know I can run them both at higher dosages for maximum effect but is that good for me as a beginner cycle? Or should I stick to low dose and see how my body reacts to the new drugs and go from there? I can always move up the dose in future cycles. Thanks for the advice.
    That's like beginner doses. Id say run straight test first though and maybe an oral. Id leave the eq out if your worried about how your body will react. Eq is a long lasting drug. I think almost a 15-20 day half life.

27. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

Around just as long as u would run prop or tren ace.

28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

That's like beginner doses. Id say run straight test first though and maybe an oral. Id leave the eq out if your worried about how your body will react. Eq is a long lasting drug. I think almost a 15-20 day half life.
    I would run only test if I could but my source peeled the labels off the bottles and now I don't know which one is which so I'm stuck taking them both at 1 cc each.

29. Lol go ahead and shoot one and if you dont want to have sex with anything your shooting the EQ. just get a 10 ML SYRINGE and shoot the whole bottle. YOLO

30. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yeah im pretty sure im aware of who youre talking about, there arent many dudes who sell 25ml vials.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st injectable
    By guido gorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. best injectable
    By hog928 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:16 PM