First SD cycle prep

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
So I'm planning on running SD in a few months. In PCT for Hdrol right now, so gotta wait a little while after that not trying to jump right into another cycle and jack myself all up. I am going to run LGI SD-10 for a winter bulk, it's currently the only part of the stack I have on order. Going to kinda order stuff one at a time, easier on the wallet. Also thinking I'm going to run Stano-200 alongside it, I've heard this is good to stack with SD because it helps with estro sides supposedly.

So here's a rough outline of my plan:

SD-10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
4AD-400/400/400/400/0/0/0/0
Stano-0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000
Aegis-1 cap ed
Cycle Support

PCT
Nolva-20/20/10/10/0/0
Erase-1/2/3/3/3/1
Endosurge-6/6/6/6/6/6
DAA-3/3/3/3/3/3
Reduce XT-3/3/3/3/3/3

And then obviously the staples like fish oil, multi-v, protein and all that along with the stack. For PCT with Hdrol I'm running Torem, but I was thinking about giving Nolva a go for this SD cycle.

With Hdrol I kept the cycle simple since it's a "mild" PH, and it worked well. For SD I want to make sure I have all my bases covered since it is a much stronger compound, with much greater risk. Thanks for any help I'll update this main post as people recommend changes, then once all is GTG I'll save a copy of the cycle for when I need it.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Also would it maybe be better to run the stano 8 weeks, starting with 4 alongside the SD? Like 600/600/600/600/800/800/800/800. I've also seen another thread with someone doing an SD stack running the stano 0/0/0/0/800/800/800/800 but I don't get why you would run it separately like that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running the same exact stack in the winter for a bulk. The way im doing it is:
SD- which is a wet compound running 20/20/20/20 or 30 with 4Ad (4dhea)
Stano- dry compound
0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000
This is the best way to run it. Not together.
8 weeks total than pc

I'm currently doing Epi and stano. Same way as I will do with Sd but without the 4ad

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I'm running the same exact stack in the winter for a bulk. The way im doing it is:
Stano- dry compound
8 weeks total than pc

I'm currently doing Epi and stano. Same way as I will do with Sd but without the 4ad
Superdrol is Dry

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooppps ur right. Meant to say it has strong glycogen storage and depends on carbs. Makes u crave carbs.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Stano- dry compound
8 weeks total than pc

That sounds good I'll update the main post to reflect the change. You think I'll be alright running the stano that high? I know people usually run it high but I've never used it before so not sure about going up to 1000.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran stano for the first 3 weeks of my Epi cycle. I ran week one at 600 (which is the lowest u should go) and 800 the other two weeks. Running it at 800 is good enough. I want to go up to 1000 which I believe is the sweet spot. People run it higher than that. After the Epi is done ima run the stano an extra 3 weeks at 800. I would've went up to 100 but I only have a bottle left. Might always run a cycle this way. Keeps the cycle longer and gains easier to keep while drying and leaning out.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Updated to have last two weeks of stano at 1000. Also put in Aegis for 1 cap a day, but still not sure if I should maybe use two while I'm on the SD?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee! You and I doing the same exact stack. When u plan on starting it? I'm starting mine nov 26th. :) as far as the udca im not to sure.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Niceee! You and I doing the same exact stack. When u plan on starting it? I'm starting mine nov 26th. :) as far as the udca im not to sure.
I'm planning on running it in September right now. If I get all the stuff and it's just sitting there I may decide to run it in August though lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on running it in September right now. If I get all the stuff and it's just sitting there I may decide to run it in August though lol.
Lol. You need to log it. The anticipation is a b!tch! Lol

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Why are you under the impression SD has estrogen sides?
It doesnt aromatize. Theres no point in running an AI during or after a SD cycle, youd be doing yourself a diservice.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's running an Ai?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I heard it was good to run an AI during SD cycles, guess I heard wrong. I thought post cycle you should still use an AI because of increased estrogen from being on cycle. From what I understand test levels rise on cycle, and thus so does estrogen since your body is trying to stay in equilibrium, and so when your test drops after cycle you are left with excess estrogen. Maybe I don't have that right, not sure but that's what I thought.

Added 4ad to the mix to be ran at the same time as the SD as suggested by jbryand101.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you read the OP he talks about wanting to use adex or asin on cycle.
Oh sorry. I must've missed that. An Ai for pct is always a good thing. I don't think during cycle would reap any benefits.

ITW

ITW

Awards
What's the concept behind running sd and stano separately?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Oh sorry. I must've missed that. An Ai for pct is always a good thing. I don't think during cycle would reap any benefits.
No its not....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the concept behind running sd and stano separately?
Sd lacks an androgenic compound which is why stano compliments it. These are words from jbry.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Sd lacks an androgenic compound which is why stano compliments it. These are words from jbry.
Okay that makes sense in regard to why they compliment each other but doesn't answer my question about why you'd run them separately

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay that makes sense in regard to why they compliment each other but doesn't answer my question about why you'd run them separately
To Make the cycle longer and obviously easier to maintain what's built and also to harden up.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Elaborate?
What would be your reasoning behind running an AI in every pct? If you did a cycle of something that aromatized youre using nolva then dont worry about estrogen it will go back to normal when the cycle is done, you just need to worry about preventing gyno and recovering your balls.
SD is only around 20 on the anabolic/androgenic scale but its a derivative of masteron (for some reason with the AA alkylation it becomes a lot more anabolic though) which is mysteriously low given the effects people usually get from it, i.e strength gains, pumps, hardening. People use stano with other orals often times to jut reduce lethargy.
To Make the cycle longer and obviously easier to maintain what's built and also to harden up.
You should be pretty hard from SD already imo, atleast from my experiences with it but im around 8% BF.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What would be your reasoning behind running an AI in every pct? If you did a cycle of something that aromatized youre using nolva then dont worry about estrogen it will go back to normal when the cycle is done, you just need to worry about preventing gyno and recovering your balls.
Don't worry about estrogen? You realize that a spike in estrogen is what causes the gyno? It's good to use an AI because it helps block more estrogen receptors, which is good if you're trying to avoid gyno. Then after the SERM you can taper down the AI since the SERM is the stronger of the two.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Woah is handcannon serious? Lol you take an AI to prevent rebound. You bring it up gradually to prevent estrogen sides! Nolva i believe you are takin in the wrong direction first off. But it does aid more so in the prevention of gyno. Nolva works against the bonding of estrogen with the receptors

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Are you saying you don't think I should use Nolva airborne? Or maybe I misunderstood you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Are you saying you don't think I should use Nolva airborne? Or maybe I misunderstood you.
No I'm sayin handcannon doesn't know what he's talkin bout. I use Nolva for sd. I bounce back quick

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
No I'm sayin handcannon doesn't know what he's talkin bout. I use Nolva for sd. I bounce back quick
Ah alright cool. I saw it being used on a lot of SD stacks. I'm dosing Torem for PCT right now but thought I'd give Nolva a go for this stack.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ah alright cool. I saw it being used on a lot of SD stacks. I'm dosing Torem for PCT right now but thought I'd give Nolva a go for this stack.
Word

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Torem to me is the best. For any cycle. Always brings me back quick with no sides at all. Good stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry about estrogen? You realize that a spike in estrogen is what causes the gyno? It's good to use an AI because it helps block more estrogen receptors, which is good if you're trying to avoid gyno. Then after the SERM you can taper down the AI since the SERM is the stronger of the two.
I didn't get to reply to that, Thanx for answering bud

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Been doing some research, think I'm gonna go with Endosurge and Reduce XT for T-Boost/Cort control.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Edited original post to show PCT. Not sure about the Adex dosing, if someone has a better suggestion I'd appreciate it. Maybe I should just go with Erase again for an AI lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited original post to show PCT. Not sure about the Adex dosing, if someone has a better suggestion I'd appreciate it. Maybe I should just go with Erase again for an AI lol.
Idk erase pro is superior IMO. I love that ish.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
You do realize that when something doesnt aromatize you dont have to worry about estrogen right? If you want to avoid gyno, its simple just run nolva in PCT.

Woah is handcannon serious? Lol you take an AI to prevent rebound. You bring it up gradually to prevent estrogen sides! Nolva i believe you are takin in the wrong direction first off. But it does aid more so in the prevention of gyno. Nolva works against the bonding of estrogen with the receptors
Are you serious trying to tell me I dont know anything about drugs? You shouldnt run an AI w/ nolva in pct, nolva is enough to prevent gyno, and there are actually studies suggesting that the use of both may reduce the effectiveness of each other. Half of what you just said is bro science.

Keep in mind were talking about a compound that doesnt even aromatize, so your estrogen is only going to rebound to normal levels, hence why you only want to use nolva and not an AI that will actually put your estrogen lower than it should be.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You do realize that when something doesnt aromatize you dont have to worry about estrogen right? If you want to avoid gyno, its simple just run nolva in PCT.

Are you serious trying to tell me I dont know anything about drugs? You shouldnt run an AI w/ nolva in pct, nolva is enough to prevent gyno, and there are actually studies suggesting that the use of both may reduce the effectiveness of each other. Half of what you just said is bro science.

Keep in mind were talking about a compound that doesnt even aromatize, so your estrogen is only going to rebound to normal levels, hence why you only want to use nolva and not an AI that will actually put your estrogen lower than it sould be.
Ya actually I am serious lol it may not aromatize but you will be shut down hard... Little to no test or estro... It may also bounce back to normal levels but when not controlling it and it comes back to fast... Your gonna have major problems! Nolva won't be enough standalone... An AI like erase also provide cortisol suppression and if you were smart you would know that you want 0 of that... Personally I think you should go look some shiz up homie

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I agree with Airborne on this completely. I'll update the main post to have erase as an AI, easier to get and already familiar with use.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Also I've been reading up on fadogia(HCGenerate) and I think I may add that on cycle for libido.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I've been reading up on fadogia(HCGenerate) and I think I may add that on cycle for libido.
I love HcGenerate! You could run it during cycle but it will hurt your pockets. You can run that all the way through pct as well. It's good stuff though. If anything I would say start it around week 2 or 3.

M50

Awards
I have read over on another forum about doing 4 weeks beast then 4 weeks desilbolan v2 but im not sure how good that would be

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Dude no UDCA or TUDCA? Do you hate your liver?

;)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
He has Aegis in there...
Yeah I'm an idiot... I noticed that then tried to fix it but lost Internet connection at the Airport...

Super, you can get twice as much UDCA for the same price from a research chem site... PM me?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Adding hcgenerate in week 2 or 3 sounds good. I have heard about UDCA and I have some sources for it so ill probably run that because of the price diff. I've also been thinking I might just run torem as a SERM again since I didn't get any sides from it on my hdrol cycle, keep it safe.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Adding hcgenerate in week 2 or 3 sounds good. I have heard about UDCA and I have some sources for it so ill probably run that because of the price diff. I've also been thinking I might just run torem as a SERM again since I didn't get any sides from it on my hdrol cycle, keep it safe.
You going to add HCGenerate or just fadogia?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You going to add HCGenerate or just fadogia?
Fadogia, I just said HCGenerate because that's what he said and it's the same sh!t.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia, I just said HCGenerate because that's what he said and it's the same sh!t.
Well HCG is a mixture of fadogia, fenugreek, tribulus, zinc..etc. The fadogia and fenugreek should assist in libido so wifey doesn't get pissed off at you!