looking to do my first cycle.

bigbrawler

Awards
So, I will admitt right off the hop I am rather green. I don't know alot about PH's. I've been researching them for over a year and trying to find standardised and reputable info is tough. Even more so with things not staying on the shelf for years. With all that said I play on doing a cut, then the natural next step would be a bulk. For the secound half of my bulk I plan on using RA heat stack. So the first question. It was suggested that I use a liver support for this. I have opted towards taking Liver assist XT. Totally noob question but I'm going to ask at least for some affirmation, do I need to take a PCT after this?

So onto the bulk.

I plan on using a few different options. The number one contender is Havoc/ginseng tablets/liver assist XT/creatine (that was is iffy and maybe redundant). For PCT I plan on using a serm/liver assist XT/Creatine (I will more then likely use it here.

Option number two would be RA anabolic stack (same PST)
Option number three would be RA stealth kit (same PST)

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i looked it up and it seems rather expensive. there are other options out there. there are a lot of good epistane clones out there for a lot cheaper. you can cut and bulk on epi, just have to change your diet and training. maybe for bulking you should look into an h-drol clone of maybe mechabol. it's like pmag but stronger. my first cycle was h-drol and i gained 20 lbs. you need a serm for all of these.

bigbrawler

Awards
Ok, I had thought Mechabol was a stimulant. As in it would be great for cutting, but not really bulking. I seem to remember it does have some anabolic potency though right? After comparing some of the prices, I'm thinking mechabol may be a good option. Thanks for the help so far.
The bulk cycle would look like this
Mech/Ginseng/Liver assist/protein (During bulk) PCT would be Serm/concrete (to reduce muscle loss)/ginseng. I plan on taking ginseng on days where I'm not taking Mech as to prevent from having low energy days during the week. Protein is just in the form of a shake once or twice a day. I would like to go from 220 ish (after I finish my cut) to 230 lean. Working my way up to 260. If I could put on 20 as you said, and be up to 240 ish, yea, that would be a dream come true. I've put on 40 pounds in six months before but if wasn't very lean. That and I was borderline anerexic to begin with.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
so youre getting maybe 50 grams of protein a day? some shakes and thats all? stop now while youre ahead dude, and look through the forum. this is cray

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
mechabol is not a stimulant it's a prohormone. do a lot more research. everything you need to know is out there and very easy to find. i don't understand the ginseng at all....

bigbrawler

Awards
ok just to clarify a couple things. The protein in shakes I meant I will be using protein powder in shakes twice a day, once for breakfast and as a post work out shake. The rest of the day I will eat natural proteins, from nuts, chicken,turkey sausage, ect.... For my bulk I plan on eating more or less the same clean diet that I have for my cut, just a lot more of it. I've heard mixed reviews about mech being a wet or dry, so I figure if I keep my carbs down along with my sodium that should help keep it fairly dry. As far as mechabol being a stimulant, yea, that was a goof on my part. I've got a lot of suppliment names floating around in my head, mech was probably the first one I learned about months ago and I didn't seem very interested in it at the time. Finally as far as the ginseng, its a really mild stimulant and supposed antioxidant liver detoxifier and cure for cancer (jk obviously). I take it to try to keep my energy levels normal without putting a whole bunch of cafeeine in my system.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
not ready buddy