Cycle critique please

WarrPandaX

Awards
Cycle critique please

Second cycle. First cycle was hdrol by itself with all the proper supports and pct and everything went great. Got bloods done and doc said they are good to go. I was going to try something different like havoc or tbol but decided to just go with what I know works for me and whats easiest to find so I'm going to run Hdrol with katanadrol.

6 week cycle

Preload 1: hawthrone berry, milk thistle for a week
==stop doses==
Preload 2/during cycle:
cycle assist
fish oil

PH:
H-drol: 75 for the first 4 weeks, 100 for the last two
Katana: 250 for the first two weeks, then up to 300 depending on how everything is going

PCT:
PCT assist
Nolva or clomid

I have some left over clomid from my previous cycle. I would use it but I'm not sure what the shelf life on this stuff is.....it has stayed in room temp, looks like it always has (cloudy pink **** that tastes like pepto and vomit:32:). So if anyone could clarify the shelf life and whether or not this chem is safe to take still please do so.
Workouts:
I'm going for a slight recomp so i'll be doing my trusty all pro's 3 day routine (it's always worked wonders for me) with tire/sledge hammer conditioning on the off days. Rest saturday, walk the park on sunday.

Diet:
My sweet spot is around 4500 cals per day. I'm not going to go full keto, but I am going to restrict my carbs as much as possible, and just carb up on the weekends.....so I guess it would be a CKD -_-...

Thanks for any STRUCTURED replies. Reply in context. Please don't waste your time if you aren't going to address the post properly, really. I have no patience for single sentence replies to a post like this (unless it is a big ass run on sentance....then you're good)