Pec Injections

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well basically I need some help with pec injections. On glute days I will be injecting 2cc's into a glute and .5cc's in a pec. Many have said you need to angle downwards. So I just need some help with where it is wise to inject at, how much an angle, angling down or up, and anything else that would be helpful, such as staying away from nipples (if that is a problem) or anything like that. In case you are wondering I am doing 1cc 1-test cyp and 1.5cc sledge test. Thanks for any help.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
my question is why? you have enough site to inject without going to pec shots. Most people that us pec shots have scare tissue that has built up over time

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
my question is why? you have enough site to inject without going to pec shots. Most people that us pec shots have scare tissue that has built up over time
I was wondering the same thing. Especially w/a cyp ester which won't be causing any site specific growth.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, my glutes hold 3cc's easy. quads would be my next choice at 2.5cc's each.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'll admit that I'm not the most brave person with pins but I manage. But a pec shot, I don't know. I think I'd freak out when I started pushing a pin into my chest!! lol And again the question would be why bother? There are so many other sites to choose from.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well since this is my first time pinning, id rather not try to put 2.5cc into my glutes on my first time. I dont have the biggest ass so im not sure how it would turn out. Well right now my rotation is 1.5cc in quad with 1cc in delt, then next time i do other quad then delt. And then i am going to use glutes, but im a little worried to put 2.5cc into my glute, since my butt isnt that big, and this is my first time for it. So i was going to try to put some in my pecs. But if I do put 2.5cc into my glute, would four different rotation sites be enough with eod injections? Or would I have to worry about oil building up from not enough time?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
...... But if I do put 2.5cc into my glute, would four different rotation sites be enough with eod injections? Or would I have to worry about oil building up from not enough time?
4 sites total or 4 pairs of sites? If it's 4 pairs (delts, quads, glutes, and ventro for example) then that should be fine. IMO you'd be best off just doing the whole amount in a site at a given time and then allow that site to recover completely before you inject it again.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well there are more than 4sites since im using quads delts and glutes. But there are 4 inject days worth. 1 day is right quad with right delt, then 2 days later is the left quad with delt, then 2 days later right glute, then 2 days later left glute. So there are 4 rotations there. So basically my question is 8 days enough inbetween injecting in the same area?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
You should be okay. I would add another site (ventrogluteal is a good one) just to be on the safe side.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is that a different spot on the glute, not quite sure where ventrogluteal is.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Personally i prefer pecs and thighs over other sites cuz i can use both hands. I don't like glutes cuz i'm not that flexible and have trouble twisting around, aspirating, and injecting. Especially on the left side...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I found calves to be pretty easy to do. You could try them.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I would have to recommend agianst calves as i found them to be very painfull. but that may just be me.

tommyboy

Awards
Im a small guy and I have the smallest ass ever, LOl you definately will be able to shoot 3 cc's in ur but take my word for if I can anyone can.

I would have to recommend agianst calves as i found them to be very painfull. but that may just be me.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im a small guy and I have the smallest ass ever, LOl you definately will be able to shoot 3 cc's in ur but take my word for if I can anyone can.
Alright, sounds good, ill put the 2.5ccs in the ass.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Is that a different spot on the glute, not quite sure where ventrogluteal is.
It's listed on the siteinjections listed above. It's basically the muscle directly above the hip joint on the side. It's easy to reach and has no major blood vessels of nerves to worry about. If you need more specific help PM me.

nick99r6

Awards
all i know is that my chest holds around 1cc and its very unpleasent and theres not much room for error so i wouldnt even take a chance with it

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Personally i prefer pecs and thighs over other sites cuz i can use both hands. I don't like glutes cuz i'm not that flexible and have trouble twisting around, aspirating, and injecting. Especially on the left side...

I'm with this man right here..

uridium245

Awards
My personal favorites are ventroguteal and pecs. I've never hit a nerve in either one and they will both hold 2 to 2.5 ml per side for me with no discomfort. I've never heard about scar tissue from injecting pecs but I never inject the same spot more than once a week. There never a need with soo many non moving targets to chose from. :twisted:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i rotate between 6 sites, shoulders, tri's, and the arse. i'm shooting ed currently and they usually heal up in about 2-3 days.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
pec shots are my 2nd fav spot, easy to reach, you can use both hands, I do 1cc with 25 x 1

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
It's listed on the siteinjections listed above. It's basically the muscle directly above the hip joint on the side. It's easy to reach and has no major blood vessels of nerves to worry about. If you need more specific help PM me.
I'm having a hard time finding the ventro glute. I couldn't find it on the link i posted either. Is it between you hip bone, and your love handles? A picture would be great.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I would like something else besides glutes. I put 2.5cc in my right and it hurts right now. its bareable but not very. Feels like i had a 45lbs weight dropped on my ass when i was sleeping.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I use glutes, quads, delts, and sometimes pecs, but not this cycle. I was hitting alot of nerves last cycle and started to get annoyed with pecs, but may move back to them next time. :)

nick99r6

Awards
snamkebyte if your ass is hurting that much maybe u could be pinning your self wrong.
when i first started when i was to young i use to kinda throw the needle in and i would get a bad lump, now i just take a steady slow push and im fine

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take my time going in for sure. I do quads, and have hit a nerve both times doing it. So I definatly go in slowly, I know what it felt like when I went in slow and barely hit the nerve, I dont want to imagine how much it would hurt to go through it. But I checked out where on spotinjections and all, so I have the right area. FOr the tomorrow when I do the other glute ill try pushing the oil in slower and actually timing myself to make sure I do.