Gyno Killer!

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to pass on my experience to those who are looking for solutions to gyno.

I had some pubertal gyno (puffy nips) for as long as I can remember. If the nips were hard, my chest looked semi-normal. If non-erect, they were defo man boobs. I did my first prohormone/aas cycle and shortly after starting, my puffy nips became much more apparent and unsightly. It was all I thought about, all day. Then a couple pea sized lumps formed under the nips. I was even hiding it with flex band aids so my shirts didn't pertrude at the nips. I went on a cut after pct to see if lowering bf% would help. If anything it looked worse now. I was also bridging s-4 and osta at this time into my next cycle. I went to a certain chem website that had liquid letro and bought loads of it for the current gyno and future gyno that might plague me in cycles to come. I ran this at 2.5mg for 4 weeks, then 5mg for 2 weeks in an attempt to nuke it. No results. So I tapered off and started nolva for letro rebound for a few weeks. I thought surgery was the only option. In one last attempt to kill it, I buckled down and ordered pharma grade letro tabs, liquid prami (dostinex) from a different chem site than where I purchased the liquid letro, and some forma stanzol. This was the trick. I killed the gyno within a week with this protocol.

Pharma Letro:
Day 1-7
2.5mg

Liquid Prami
Day 1-7
.5 mg

Forma Stanzol
Day 1-7
10 pumps 2x daily

I then tapered the letro to 1.25 mg eod and the prami .25 eod for another week. I continued the forma stanzol at 10 pumps 2x daily for a few more weeks (rebound prevention). I would have ran this cycle for a month of needed, but it didn't seem necessary as it did the job so quickly. The reason I used all 3 is because I didn't know if the gyno was estrogen, progesterone, or prolactin related. I'm sure there is a better protocol for this, but it worked for me and my chest looks sexier than ever. Hope someone finds this helpful. And for the love of god, get your letro from pharma... That ish works foreal! Expect some nasty lethargy and dry joint sides from the letro.

P.s. I really want to SCREAM out the name of the research chem site that I bought all that bunk letro from..

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Thanks! Everything I've learned about aas I owe to the valuable info ive read on this site. I figured it's time to contribute and give back!

jacob2780

Awards
Just wanted to pass on my experience to those who are looking for solutions to gyno.

I had some pubertal gyno (puffy nips) for as long as I can remember. If the nips were hard, my chest looked semi-normal. If non-erect, they were defo man boobs. I did my first prohormone/aas cycle and shortly after starting, my puffy nips became much more apparent and unsightly. It was all I thought about, all day. Then a couple pea sized lumps formed under the nips. I was even hiding it with flex band aids so my shirts didn't pertrude at the nips. I went on a cut after pct to see if lowering bf% would help. If anything it looked worse now. I was also bridging s-4 and osta at this time into my next cycle. I went to a certain chem website that had liquid letro and bought loads of it for the current gyno and future gyno that might plague me in cycles to come. I ran this at 2.5mg for 4 weeks, then 5mg for 2 weeks in an attempt to nuke it. No results. So I tapered off and started nolva for letro rebound for a few weeks. I thought surgery was the only option. In one last attempt to kill it, I buckled down and ordered pharma grade letro tabs, liquid prami (dostinex) from a different chem site than where I purchased the liquid letro, and some forma stanzol. This was the trick. I killed the gyno within a week with this protocol.

Pharma Letro:
Day 1-7
2.5mg

Liquid Prami
Day 1-7
.5 mg

Forma Stanzol
Day 1-7
10 pumps 2x daily

I then tapered the letro to 1.25 mg eod and the prami .25 eod for another week. I continued the forma stanzol at 10 pumps 2x daily for a few more weeks (rebound prevention). I would have ran this cycle for a month of needed, but it didn't seem necessary as it did the job so quickly. The reason I used all 3 is because I didn't know if the gyno was estrogen, progesterone, or prolactin related. I'm sure there is a better protocol for this, but it worked for me and my chest looks sexier than ever. Hope someone finds this helpful. And for the love of god, get your letro from pharma... That ish works foreal! Expect some nasty lethargy and dry joint sides from the letro.

P.s. I really want to SCREAM out the name of the research chem site that I bought all that bunk letro from..

This is awesome work man. Did you need to follow up with nolva to prevent it coming back or taper off everything you were taking? Does the gyno seem to be gone for good? I'm kind of in the same situation and looking for advice. What you did seems like a good route to try

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
This is awesome work man. Did you need to follow up with nolva to prevent it coming back or taper off everything you were taking? Does the gyno seem to be gone for good? I'm kind of in the same situation and looking for advice. What you did seems like a good route to try
It's gone for now and hopefully for good. I'll always take special precautions during cycling from now on though, such as using Adex on cycle and using forma in my pct along with my nolva. I didn't follow up with nolva after the letro/prami/forma protocol but I did run the forma another 4 weeks as its a suicide a.i. And won't rebound but should prevent rebound from letro

rabz

rabz

Awards
repped for the personal research. good post

99hugcam

Awards
Also doing this! Good stuff, definitely notice the changes!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A safer way to remove your gyno would be to run something like epistane or Androhard for a 6-8 week cycle. Attack it at the root of the problem.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good work man! Doing research pays off when you get the results you want.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
A safer way to remove your gyno would be to run something like epistane or Androhard for a 6-8 week cycle. Attack it at the root of the problem.
Makes sense, but I wasn't comfortable using another ph to combat ph induced gyno. The ph's were very mild and I still managed to grow boobs on cycle, so you can see why I was a little cautious at the time

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Good work man! Doing research pays off when you get the results you want.
Thanks. I hope newcomers have a chance to read this before they jump into any kind of cycle. Do more research!

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Do you have any before and after pics? Super no homo.
Baha no before pics. I had no idea I'd be posting a success story online otherwise I would have taken some for the experiment

Mells7

Awards
Damn man, awesome work. So you said you had puffy nipples from puberty and it got rid of that as well?

toolband

toolband

Awards
Hell yeah bro!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
hey branken ive decided to give this a shot, so i looked for each item and found the pharm letro and the liquid prami, while searching for the topical i noticed toolbands thread about his wife expecting a child and the topical possibly affecting her, im in the same shoes as far as my wife expecting, should i not take the topical and just move foward with the letro and prami? darn company that has the letro doesnt have the prami now i gotta pay 2x shipping... if u know a place that has both u can drop me a PM maybe? idk

LITERaCOLA

Awards
damn you jumped into /5mg of prami! Props for have a strong stomach. I'm easing into .5 because I'm taking trenazone and have puffy nips so it's prolactin related. I jumped to .5 and was up at 2 in the morning puking. My nips have gone down just at .25 prami and using erase though but I want get to .5 so all the puffiness will go away

lca500

Awards
Good Work bro hope you future cycles run smooth with no probs

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
hey branken ive decided to give this a shot, so i looked for each item and found the pharm letro and the liquid prami, while searching for the topical i noticed toolbands thread about his wife expecting a child and the topical possibly affecting her, im in the same shoes as far as my wife expecting, should i not take the topical and just move foward with the letro and prami? darn company that has the letro doesnt have the prami now i gotta pay 2x shipping... if u know a place that has both u can drop me a PM maybe? idk
That's no prob I'll shoot ya a pm

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
damn you jumped into /5mg of prami! Props for have a strong stomach. I'm easing into .5 because I'm taking trenazone and have puffy nips so it's prolactin related. I jumped to .5 and was up at 2 in the morning puking. My nips have gone down just at .25 prami and using erase though but I want get to .5 so all the puffiness will go away
You planning on running the prami in pct or dropping it? I've never used tren of any sort

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
hey guys so before i take the final steps to ordering the letro i have taken some pics of my gyno, the pics are from this morning tell me what u think and was yours worse or better? should i even bother ?
gyno2.JPG
gyno.JPG

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
worst part is ive leaned out much more over the last couple of weeks and now the ****ing thing is an eye sore to me when i am shirtless cant take my mind off it...

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
worst part is ive leaned out much more over the last couple of weeks and now the ****ing thing is an eye sore to me when i am shirtless cant take my mind off it...
You still have quite a bit of bf that you can shave off so that's a good thing. I'm not a doctor and I can't positively tell you 'letro is the way to go' but it will most likely help. I'd try dropping the bf as low as you can (10-12%) and you'll know then whether medicating it is the right option. On the other hand, the longer you wait, the more likely it is that it won't work

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ur right I was bulking before I decided I wanna try to lose the lump so now I'm dropping. But even after that I can feel the lump and the slight soreness or sensitivity. And in the pics u can see the right pec/breast is bigger and has a boob shape on the outer area

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Yeah ur right I was bulking before I decided I wanna try to lose the lump so now I'm dropping. But even after that I can feel the lump and the slight soreness or sensitivity. And in the pics u can see the right pec/breast is bigger and has a boob shape on the outer area
If I had the lump I'd defo run the letro. Puffiness is one thing but a lump is a pretty good indicator. Just taper up/down slowly on the letro to avoid the nasty sides

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Neither did anything for me. Letro worked, but did not get rid of it completely.

Tacoman

Awards
I have some liquid letro for some gyno (puffy nips and fat retention) from a previous PH cycle. I'm not currently taking anything or plan to in the future, so do I need some nolva for a rebound after tapering off the letro? I also have some arimidex on hand but from my understanding Nolva is what I would need if anything. thanks in advance
- I don't have any circular lumps just soft puffy nips but the gland seems to be prominent or enlarged

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
I have some liquid letro for some gyno (puffy nips and fat retention) from a previous PH cycle. I'm not currently taking anything or plan to in the future, so do I need some nolva for a rebound after tapering off the letro? I also have some arimidex on hand but from my understanding Nolva is what I would need if anything. thanks in advance
- I don't have any circular lumps just soft puffy nips but the gland seems to be prominent or enlarged
That's exactly how I'd describe the gyno I had. I replied to your thread

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've even used formeron on the area. Broscience or not, it worked with in a couple days when that's all I was using. It's a topical like forma-s but has a better transdermal.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I read and subscribed to your thread "Gyno Killer", it's a great thing that u were able to reverse it.. Well i really need ur help especially that u experienced this situation and u were to be successful at taking care of it..
Well I started my first gear cycle on Testosterone Cypionate 1cc every 4 days 5 weeks ago, and last week my nipples started itching and feeling weird so I jumped on Arimidex..What do u think i should do cause I still feel the same kinda.. They kinda got worse, they itch n burn kinda and when I press on my nipples they kinda hurt a little and I do feel some hard stuff underneath the nipple.. Should I stop taking the test? And what can I do to get rid if this? I'll do anything to reverse it if this is gyno what I have.. Thank u for your time bro, I hope I hear from you cause I'm nervous.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Alphonse, what dose of test cyp and what dose of arimidex are you taking?

My suggestion, drop the arimidex and get on aromasin, unless you really want to go balls out, then get on letro.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I'm on 1cc "250mg" of Test Cypionate every 4 days "Monday-Friday" and this is my 9th day on Arimidex I started 1mg the first 3 days then I did 2mg the other 3 days and now I'm back to 1mg a day.. Should I stop both the test and Arimidex and take something else?

toolband

toolband

Awards
Well bro, I don't know how bad your problem is. If you can't see any gyno but your nipples are just a little bit itchy / sensitive, I would keep running the test cyp, and replace the arimidex with something stronger like aromasin or letro.

Personally, I don't like arimidex. It is not what they call a "suicide AI". Meaning, it temporarily binds to the aromatise enzyme but doesn't permanently disable it. So, once you quit taking it, you've got a bunch of aromatise enzyme floating around. Then you can get excessive aromatization, they call this "estrogen rebound".

Aromasin and letro are not only both suicide aromatise inhibitors, but they are also much stronger (they disable a higher percentage of the aromatise enzyme). Letro is in fact SO strong, that you might end up getting side-effects of low-estrogen (achy joints, etc.). Also, letro not only inhibits aromatization, it also inhibits prolactin / progestorine activity. Both progestorine activity as well as estrogen play a role in gyno...although test by itself won't **** with your progestorin receptors in any way, so people normally use letro if they are already having gyno or if they are on 19-nor based steroids as well as test (tren, deca).

If you already have gyno, get the letro. If you don't, I would say give aromasin a try. You can look up dosages of each online, aromasin is normally run 8mg - 12.5mg every day. Not sure about letro off-hand but I do know that with letro dosage control (not taking too much) is more important, unless you want to completely erase estrogen from your body, which is NOT something you want to do.

I'm not going to lie, everyone is different and there certainly is a level of risk with AAS usage. If you play your cards right, treat yourself properly and do your research, and don't abuse them, then the risk-versus-reward is pretty damn favorable in my opinion and limited experience. But of course, that depends upon your personal goals in life and what is important to you. That's something that you have to decide.

If I were you, I would finish my test cyp cycle and lift like a mad man. I would replace the arimidex with aromasin and if I was REALLY paranoid or convinced that I was looking at gyno, I'd get some letro AND some aromasin, and switch to the letro if the aromasin doesn't start making a difference within a week or so.

Now, all that said bro, how old are you? How long are you planning running the test cyp? And what is your PCT?

If you are under 21, or under 25 and haven't reached your natural potential, then you need to get off the test cyp, keep taking the arimidex until you get a suicide AI (aromasin is what I would go with), and then two weeks after your last test cyp shot, run clomid for 4-6 weeks at 50mg ED along-side the aromasin. If you are over 25, then finish your test cyp cycle, which should be 12 weeks (some guys will go 10-16 weeks, if you aren't experienced stop at 12 you won't keep gaining after that).

toolband

toolband

Awards
**** bro, I totally had a brain fart. Everything I said was correct but I left out a very important gem for your particular situation.

Get some nolva, and run it for the rest of your cycle. Nolva can be used for PCT also. Nolva is VERY GOOD at blocking gyno. It binds to estrogen receptors so even if you have too much estrogen, less of it will have an effect. Run the nolva for the rest of your cycle, and switch from arimidex to aromasin. If you do both of those things, you will ****ing crush any gyno symptoms that might be creeping up.

Then, two weeks after your last test cyp shot, start clomid for post cycle therapy (PCT), and run it for 4-6 weeks. Nolva and clomid can both be used for PCT, but I prefer clomid post-cycle and nolva while on cycle. Reason being, nolva is better at blocking gyno, and clomid is better at restarting your HPTA (waking your balls back up and getting your natural hormone levels back in balance). Continue the aromasin right up until you start the clomid, and even two weeks or so into PCT if you have enough left over on hand.

And next time you do a cycle, research all this **** before-hand! This is why we can't have nice things, haha.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I'm 27 and I'm running the Test Cypionate for 12 weeks.. My PCT is goin to be HCG and Nolvadex.. But am confused right now.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
**** bro, I totally had a brain fart. Everything I said was correct but I left out a very important gem for your particular situation.

Get some nolva, and run it for the rest of your cycle. Nolva can be used for PCT also. Nolva is VERY GOOD at blocking gyno. It binds to estrogen receptors so even if you have too much estrogen, less of it will have an effect. Run the nolva for the rest of your cycle, and switch from arimidex to aromasin. If you do both of those things, you will ****ing crush any gyno symptoms that might be creeping up.

Then, two weeks after your last test cyp shot, start clomid for post cycle therapy (PCT), and run it for 4-6 weeks. Nolva and clomid can both be used for PCT, but I prefer clomid post-cycle and nolva while on cycle. Reason being, nolva is better at blocking gyno, and clomid is better at restarting your HPTA (waking your balls back up and getting your natural hormone levels back in balance). Continue the aromasin right up until you start the clomid, and even two weeks or so into PCT if you have enough left over on hand.

And next time you do a cycle, research all this **** before-hand! This is why we can't have nice things, haha.
Letro is not a suicide AI.
Letro does not inhibit prolactin as you need a dopamine agonist to do so.

Prolonged use of any SERM will cause over expression of the estrogen receptor. Remember, SERMS mimic estrogen and actually increase the amount of estrogen the body creates via aromatase. The body will learn and then you will have more estrogen and receptors for it to attach to.

Spiking levels of anything cause an inverse reaction in the body. Homeostasis....go figure. Do your own research and keep at low doses until you figure things out. That's what we all had to do. Consider using DHTs if you are that sensitive to estrogen symptoms. 150 mg a week cyp with 50 mg Var ED and 400 mg of mastering would do wonders for you without any estrogen sides (save the masteron for when u are sub 12-11%). Just keep an eye on that hairline. I'm one of the lucky freaks that can take a gram of tren, 800mg of masteron and not loamy hair. We are all different.

.5mg prami, 2.5 mg Leto (if it is real) will do the trick, bridge from the letro to aromas in at 25mg down to 12.5 for a couple weeks. You can start the SERM when you start the aromasin. Tamoxifen is targeted at breast tissue but does raise test levels well. So pick the lesser of each evil, clomid or Nolva. I hate both personally. I've never tried Torem but it gets great review over both.

Not bashing this poster as things are different with everbody and I'm sure this has worked in some ways, but it is mostly bad advice.

Morry

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm 27 and I'm running the Test Cypionate for 12 weeks.. My PCT is goin to be HCG and Nolvadex.. But am confused right now.
Don't use HCG for just a test cycle. If at all you should have run it throughout, but def don't do the 2000iu at once protocol. Not necessary and could lead to a longer shut down of LH. Save the HCG for a harsher cycle. You prob aren't shut down all that bad anyhow.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I wanna make sure if the Arimidex I have been using is good stuff.. It's says on it:
-Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC
-Mfd by: Natco Pharma Limited Kothur - A.P. India
-Distributed by: Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC Buffalo Grove, IL

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I wanna make sure if the Arimidex I have been using is good stuff.. It's says on it:
-Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC
-Mfd by: Natco Pharma Limited Kothur - A.P. India
-Distributed by: Pack Pharmaceuticals, LLC Buffalo Grove, IL
Don't know.

Wish I could help u there but I'm not sure.

toolband

toolband

Awards
You know what bro, thanks for catching that. I've been told many times that letro was a suicide AI, looking into a bit more it looks like a lot of people say that it is but it is competitive rather then destroys the enzyme. In that case I would go with aromasin. Other then that I think my advice was pretty good, I wouldn't take prami unless I was taking a 19-nor or had severe gyno (as opposed to itchy nips). Prami makes most people sick, including myself. I take it before bed every night cuz I'm currently on a test/tren/mast cycle, and that **** is worse then the tren.

eta: morry has been in the game a lot longer then I have, just throwing this out there

Wilcox

Awards
Anybody know why he was banned? Just curious as I am looking for some advice.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I'm gonna give Arimidex 2mg a day for 5 more days, and if the situation is still bad, I will get on Aromasin.. Is that a good idea guys?

toolband

toolband

Awards
I think so, if you really wanna play it safe, add some nolva. Some guys run nolva during their whole cycle and then use clomid for PCT. If it were me, that's what I would do.

And I want to apologize to you and to the board for giving you incorrect info about letro. This **** is way too important to be giving bad advice. In the future I need to make sure I distinguish between what I know and what I *think* I know. Thanks again to Morry for the correction, and ALPHONSE, good luck brother. Your cycle is fairly conservative, I think as long as you take preventative measures you are going to be just fine.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
So, what if you have gotten gyno from let's say...epistane?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You don't get gyno from epistane. You get gyno from the rebound of estrogen when it is not controlled during or coming off cycle. A non aromatising compound will not give you gyno but it can give estrogen rebound resulting in gyno.