Halo Extreme

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
My cousin has just finished a 4 week cycle and man he looks good (no homo) I am on week 3 of erase pro and D-pol and man I feel good. I am going to finish this 4 weeks cycle and then take 2 weeks off. This is my plan.
1.Will quit all supps for 2 weeks
2. will begin loading up on liver support a week before beginning halo
3. begin halo for 4 weeks
4. At either week 1 or week 2 of halo will begin erase pro and d-pol for 8 weeks
5. Depending on what happens to cousins gains will either use SERM or not
6. Week 4 of halo ULTRA MALE RX will be added as well as anabolic matrix and E control along with the erase pro and dpol. For a SERM Nolva 10/10/10

So can you all help.me make.adjustments?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You'll really sell yourself short with only 4 weeks of hdrol bro, go 6 weeks. And run the nolva, erase pro, and dpol for pct. U don't need to use erase pro and dpol on cycle.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
You'll really sell yourself short with only 4 weeks of hdrol bro, go 6 weeks. And run the nolva, erase pro, and dpol for pct. U don't need to use erase pro and dpol on cycle.
Thnx for the advice! Have u ever ran a halo cycle? If so what SERM did you use

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've done halo extreme, first week at 50 then last 5 at 75. Pct nolva 20/20/10/10, trizolae and xtreme week 3 in pct. Kept majority of gains, about 8 lbs. No sides except some back pumps while driving long distances and towards the end had bloody noses. Hair thinned a bit but it became full again after pct, I have thinning in my family. Good luck.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thnx for the advice! Have u ever ran a halo cycle? If so what SERM did you use
Yes he has lol...its Dr.Str8ed yo...also , clomid would be a good option , good price and less aggressive than tamox IMO...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes he has lol...its Dr.Str8ed yo...also , clomid would be a good option , good price and less aggressive than tamox IMO...
Lol no I never ran hdrol actually, it was either halo or epi, and damn right I went with epi haha. Hell i'd even try torem OP at 90/60/60/30.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol no I never ran hdrol actually, it was either halo or epi, and damn right I went with epi haha. Hell i'd even try torem OP at 90/60/60/30.
Oh true you told me Epic not Halo :p , aw well

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hdrol yields great gains and easily kept. I would run 6 weeks as it does not kick in till around 3rd. Pct directly after cycle Nolva, Clomid or torem... With erase and dpol. Dpol is your natty test booster. Erase as an AI. People say u don't need an AI for halo but y not? IML makes great products

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I've done halo extreme, first week at 50 then last 5 at 75. Pct nolva 20/20/10/10, trizolae and xtreme week 3 in pct. Kept majority of gains, about 8 lbs. No sides except some back pumps while driving long distances and towards the end had bloody noses. Hair thinned a bit but it became full again after pct, I have thinning in my family. Good luck.
Ya i heard the gains are easier too keep compared to others. Did you notice any sides off the Nolva? and if i did use Nolva I would do 10/10/10/ think that would be good? Was your shutdown hard?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Ive been reading on Torem sounds promising more effective at help the HPTA correct? and less chance of sides?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Hdrol yields great gains and easily kept. I would run 6 weeks as it does not kick in till around 3rd. Pct directly after cycle Nolva, Clomid or torem... With erase and dpol. Dpol is your natty test booster. Erase as an AI. People say u don't need an AI for halo but y not? IML makes great products
My cousin just ran 4 weeks he said he was feeling it good the last 2weeks of the cycle. Do you think I would be able to get away with the Iron Labs OTC PCT and erase pro/ D pol? My cousin is not taking a SERM I heard you may be able to get away with this off a 4 week cycle prolly not a 6.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My cousin just ran 4 weeks he said he was feeling it good the last 2weeks of the cycle. Do you think I would be able to get away with the Iron Labs OTC PCT and erase pro/ D pol? My cousin is not taking a SERM I heard you may be able to get away with this off a 4 week cycle prolly not a 6.
I wouldn't personally but its up to u. All we can give is advice from experiences

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I wouldn't personally but its up to u. All we can give is advice from experiences
Very true and I appriciate everyones advice I think I'm in for a 4 week cycle and gunna run Torem or Nolca at a low dose for 2 weeks. Any advice between Nolva and Torem?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Ya i heard the gains are easier too keep compared to others. Did you notice any sides off the Nolva? and if i did use Nolva I would do 10/10/10/ think that would be good? Was your shutdown hard?
No sides, gotta itchy one time. My shut down wasn't too bad but I usually bounce back well. I have no comment on 10/10/10 as I try to be safer than sorry haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Very true and I appriciate everyones advice I think I'm in for a 4 week cycle and gunna run Torem or Nolca at a low dose for 2 weeks. Any advice between Nolva and Torem?
I'm not a fan of nolva whatsoever, go with Torem it'll treat u better. 60/30/30 if u do use it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Idk why people wanna have short pcts on the serms...its your balls yo, don't risk em...have the 4 weeks of clomid

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Idk why people wanna have short pcts on the serms...its your balls yo, don't risk em...have the 4 weeks of clomid
I totally agree, i'd run an 8 week pct if I had too, its best to b safe.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Since im only doin a 4 week of halo what do u recommend as the dosage on Clomid? And did you have any sides?
50/50/25/25. I had headaches here and there, got pretty moody but that's it.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Yeah I prefer clomid.
for that reason i am assuming?
For me ( i know it sounds stupid) but SERMS tripp me out more the PH's lol
50/50/25/25. I had headaches here and there, got pretty moody but that's it.
that seems like a nice mild SERM cycle , and as for mood I smoke alotta weed so i think thatll b ok lol :]

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
for that reason i am assuming?

For me ( i know it sounds stupid) but SERMS tripp me out more the PH's lol

that seems like a nice mild SERM cycle , and as for mood I smoke alotta weed so i think thatll b ok lol :]
Lol I would be more scared of running Halo for 4-6 weeks without a SERM close at hand , ending up with no balls , no libido , and well Halo doesn't really cause gyno but the shutdown could cause and imbalance and if you are prone to it you could develop it :p! SERMS are your friends bro!

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Lol I would be more scared of running Halo for 4-6 weeks without a SERM close at hand , ending up with no balls , no libido , and well Halo doesn't really cause gyno but the shutdown could cause and imbalance and if you are prone to it you could develop it :p! SERMS are your friends bro!
Very True, i am thinkin of ordering my cousin a SERM his last day of Halo was like 4 days ago, hes still feeling fine but idk worried bout him. Is it too late to get him a SERM?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
First cycle was halo, had bunk nolva. Can tell you first hand it'll imbalance at 75 a day lol. Had gyno developing but made sure I knocked it out with letro and then taped down to real nolva (glad I got a good source now) and erase. Use a SERM and make sure it's legit.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LoL i dont recall posting a source? didnt know i couldnt ask for a PM concerning
Against the rules buddy , do your research , and yeah what Lhns2 said its true , make sure its REAL stuff , if not...damn GYNO! , good stuff you got it fixed with letro on time bro!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Against the rules buddy , do your research , and yeah what Lhns2 said its true , make sure its REAL stuff , if not...damn GYNO! , good stuff you got it fixed with letro on time bro!
Yeah and stop smoking that sh*t raises estrogen that's a fact.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Marijuana does.
ive heard that but honestly it aint much i know alot of people that lift and smoke and look swoll ass hell, thats just ignorant GOVERNMENT scientists stating facts they really know nothing about ;). I mean i smoke like no other and im looking leaner and leaner as my diet progresses

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just say no my friend!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ive heard that but honestly it aint much i know alot of people that lift and smoke and look swoll ass hell, thats just ignorant GOVERNMENT scientists stating facts they really know nothing about ;). I mean i smoke like no other and im looking leaner and leaner as my diet progresses
No its a fact I had my friend get bloodwork to prove it, he didn't believe me.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't hinder my gains, for stupid ass drugs.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I don't hinder my gains, for stupid ass drugs.
A drug can be a variety of things no need to get into a flame war i appreciate the advice you give but its a shame that you feel the need to basically put people down that smoke weed, almost sounds like you consider yourself above people that do "stupid drugs" Drugs are not "stupid" drugs are neutral PEOPLE are stupid and everybodys body is different, maybe yours would come crashing down if you took a hit, but i know mine is not. Anyways thnx for the help! :439:

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Telling me man, gyno freaks me out but damn letro

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
A drug can be a variety of things no need to get into a flame war i appreciate the advice you give but its a shame that you feel the need to basically put people down that smoke weed, almost sounds like you consider yourself above people that do "stupid drugs" Drugs are not "stupid" drugs are neutral PEOPLE are stupid and everybodys body is different, maybe yours would come crashing down if you took a hit, but i know mine is not. Anyways thnx for the help! :439:
No I've done plenty of drugs in my past, I feel ppl who can't quit for a greater cause have no willpower.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
No I've done plenty of drugs in my past, I feel ppl who can't quit for a greater cause have no willpower.
Fair enough to each and all their own! The thing i have no willpower against is the Vagina hahahaha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Telling me man, gyno freaks me out but damn letro
All of us are scared of it yo...we work too hard for a chiseled chest for some stupid estrogen to take it away and give us some freaking titties...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree, no man can deny that. Vagina increases gains though.
Especially if used post pre and post workout.. A lil action before to warm up the muscles and after to get relaxed and recover

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Keeps the abs tight too
And libido in check , helps also with assessing CUM production while ON cycle , not to mention some very nice cortisol control.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
And libido in check , helps also with assessing CUM production while ON cycle , not to mention some very nice cortisol control.
Yeah but CUM production gets screwed up cycle, its more like water lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah but when its not even that you know its time to cut and SERM :p

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Hahaha couldn't stop laughing when I read this, too true.