Halo Extreme

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hahaha couldn't stop laughing when I read this, too true.
Hey the point is that our d1cks still reward our chicks for their hard work at polishing our knobs, even when we are on cycle we deliver the load, be it clear as it may , they still get it :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hey the point is that our d1cks still reward our chicks for their hard work at polishing our knobs, even when we are on cycle we deliver the load, be it clear as it may , they still get it :)
And even though the erections r very delayed lmao.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LMAO juss checked the thread you guyr are awesome.
Thats how we roll on AM bro ;) stick around , you'll fit in here nicely if you like to mix in some humor along with enhancing supps :p!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
LMAO juss checked the thread you guyr are awesome.
Yeah and my bad for earlier, I'm usually not so blunt with ppl but I'm on cycle so I'm more dickish then normal, plus I have anger issues already. I can't pop an Oxy to mellow out either, I used to b addicted to those and they're liver toxic :/

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Yeah and my bad for earlier, I'm usually not so blunt with ppl but I'm on cycle so I'm more dickish then normal, plus I have anger issues already. I can't pop an Oxy to mellow out either, I used to b addicted to those and they're liver toxic :/
Thnx man means a lot. And I apologize to for tryin to b a smart ass. Feel u on the anger issues as well lol had to do a ****En 52 class on anger management :/ but you seem like a good dude and I really appriciate the advice you gave me :) can't wait to start the halo. And I can't upload pics on my profile wtf?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Thats how we roll on AM bro ;) stick around , you'll fit in here nicely if you like to mix in some humor along with enhancing supps :p!
Haha hell ya sounds good! I'm tryin to post sum pics and become a more productive member by starting my first cycle and logging it

keaton86

Awards
I just read this whole thread, and at the end of it, I completely forgot what the best PCT dosing should be for the Halo Extreme. I was laughing to much at the rhymes about sex that were goin on. haha What dosage of clomid would you think would be enough?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I just read this whole thread, and at the end of it, I completely forgot what the best PCT dosing should be for the Halo Extreme. I was laughing to much at the rhymes about sex that were goin on. haha What dosage of clomid would you think would be enough?
Depends, what dose would u b running hdrol at and for how long?

keaton86

Awards
I was just gonna do the 4 weeks at 50mg/day. But I have been considering doing the 6 weeks, two bottles, at 50/50/75/75/75/75. Ive looked into clomid, but just wanna know whats best.

Thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I was just gonna do the 4 weeks at 50mg/day. But I have been considering doing the 6 weeks, two bottles, at 50/50/75/75/75/75. Ive looked into clomid, but just wanna know whats best.

Thanks
You wanna run hdrol at 6 period...

keaton86

Awards
Would you say that those numbers for the 6 week are best?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Stroodle

Stroodle

Awards

Thanks
I'm runnning a Halo / Cyanostane stack in a few weeks. I'm personally just going to stick with Tamox, 20/20/15/10. It hasn't failed me yet. I'm dosing the Halo exactly like that as well. I hear that 75 is good ****.

string11

Awards
I'm on my 9th day right now of halo extreme... So far the main thing I notice is that I'm sweating quite a bit and my junk feels weird... I know its working but I haven't experienced any gains yet

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm on my 9th day right now of halo extreme... So far the main thing I notice is that I'm sweating quite a bit and my junk feels weird... I know its working but I haven't experienced any gains yet
It will start

keaton86

Awards
I'm runnning a Halo / Cyanostane stack in a few weeks. I'm personally just going to stick with Tamox, 20/20/15/10. It hasn't failed me yet. I'm dosing the Halo exactly like that as well. I hear that 75 is good ****.
Cool man! Well I'm excited to start this run with the Halo. What on cycle support are you taking? And do you mix the Tamox with anything like a test booster or anything, or just solo?