best tren cycles

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could everyone with tren experience please list their best tren cycles and why, i.e. results. I have plenty and can't make up my mind on how to go with it, much thanx!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren/Anadrol made me strong as hell. Tren/anadrol/Test would be even better I'm sure.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
tren/test/dbol is awesome for mass. if it's your first time using tren, stay at 75mg every other day. Not just for safety, but because it seemed to be effective at low doses for a COUPLE of cycles. stay with as small a dose as you can while still making gains. there's also not much room to increase the dose. I even got good results from a tren only cycle at this dosage. Tren is awesome! As far as results, from a tren only cycle, I usually put on 8- 10 pounds of SOLID weight while strength increases alot, and the cool thing about tren is keeping the gains you make is easy and seems to get easier the longer you use it.

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've used tren a couple times. It is a great gerat compound, but it must be treated with a lot of respect due to how potent it is. I too like using very small doese of it to get the good effects while minimizing the sides. Tren is best when stacked with test IMHO, what else you add (if needed) depends on your goals for the cycle.

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
tren/test/dbol is awesome for mass. if it's your first time using tren, stay at 75mg every other day. Not just for safety, but because it seemed to be effective at low doses for a COUPLE of cycles. stay with as small a dose as you can while still making gains. there's also not much room to increase the dose. I even got good results from a tren only cycle at this dosage. Tren is awesome! As far as results, from a tren only cycle, I usually put on 8- 10 pounds of SOLID weight while strength increases alot, and the cool thing about tren is keeping the gains you make is easy and seems to get easier the longer you use it.
I ran 50mg dbol, 75mg tren, and 100mg prop and loved it. watch out for the pumps! If you want to kick it even higher add some proviron, not sure but proviron and dbol is the ****.

also ran fina and dbol. works alomost just as good

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
What does the proviron add to this stack? I don't have any experience with it.

Jason161

Awards
Im thinking of somthing like this.
Weeks 1-3 Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-5 Tren 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-14 Test Enanthate 500m Week
Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg Week
Weeks 6-9 1-Test Transdermal
Weeks 10-15 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Weeks 13-16 Prop 100mg EOD
This would be a good ass body recomp, average doses. Prop ends when enanthate kicks in, and kicks back in at the end while eq and enanthate wears off, tren is bridged by the 1-test trans. Spaced out so its not all flowing at once.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of somthing like this.
Weeks 1-3 Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-5 Tren 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-14 Test Enanthate 500m Week
Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg Week
Weeks 6-9 1-Test Transdermal
Weeks 13-16 Prop 100mg EOD
This would be a good ass body recomp, average doses. Prop ends when enanthate kicks in, and kicks back in at the end while eq and enanthate wears off, tren is bridged by the 1-test trans. Spaced out so its not all flowing at once.

why not pin the 1-test? also i'd run the 1-test at least 4 weeks as it takes 2-3 weeks to really kick in
maybe extend the eq to 14 weeks and the test enan to 16

just some suggestions do with them what you will

Jason161

Awards
I actually though the 1-test was 4weeks, I guess i missed that. Its just a theoretical cycle, The reason I left the test e at 14 because of the prop coming on, Im not a fan of overlaping to much gear. I guess the eq should be run 13 anyways since the test prop is going to week 16..Good stuff
Weeks 1-3 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-5 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Weeks 1-13 EQ 400mg/week
Weeks 1-14 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
Weeks 6-10 1-Test Transdermal Applied 2xday
Weeks 13-16 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-18 Creatine Ethyl Ester
-Ancill's-
Weeks 1-14 Nolvadex 20mg ED
Weeks 1-5 Letrozole 1.25 EOD
Weeks 10-13 Letrozole 1.25 EOD
Weeks 1-5 Vitex Daily
Weeks 10-14 Vitex Daily
-Supps-
Milk Thisle 2pills 3x Daily
Nac 3x Daily
Hawthorn Berry 3xdaily
Green Tea Extract 3xdaily
There!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love tren! :mad:

Used 80mg EOD for my first cycle with test cyp/prop, loved the pumps.. I'll be getting tren enanthate maybe next week, runnin' that at 400mg per wk.. ;)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sorry you did have the 1-test listed for 4 weeks my bad but why not pin it?

Jason161

Awards
Well its already in a transdermal, I just havnt used it yet.

size

Awards
  • Established
tren is an amazing drug but i think it is evil.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
What does the proviron add to this stack? I don't have any experience with it.
Proviron is spose to make test work better but I think that it was dispelled here (bobo if recolection serves) but it does seam to increase the effectiveness of other steriods although I don't know of any reason why. However I didn't really notice a differnce with test I sure notice a differnce with dbol. I run it as an AI so I really couldn't tell about other steriods but others clame its does well for others as well. I don't know why it does or would as it is weak to worthless on its own as a steriod.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some good ideas. As far as proviron it binds very strongly to SHBG reducing total circulating levels.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
tren is an amazing drug but i think it is evil.
Why is this? Is it a physical evil or more what it does on the mental level? I know after about 5 weeks on it I want to jump through walls I mean literally jump through walls no expressions there.

size

Awards
  • Established
Why is this? Is it a physical evil or more what it does on the mental level? I know after about 5 weeks on it I want to jump through walls I mean literally jump through walls no expressions there.
Personally, I find tren to be a bad drug. I think it creates the harshest side effects and people respond drastically different to it. In addition, I am concerned about long term health effects that it may create.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think the idea that tren (when used in sensible dosages) is a very toxic and dangerous drug is greatly exaggerated. It has always had this label even though there are no human studies to back it up. Alot of the current "experts and gurus" in the bodybuilding world have been saying this for a while. That's not to say it isn't powerful because it is. And as size said people react differently to it (and all drugs). I personally have never experienced any sides from tren other than a pissy attitude. It's always recommended to keep tren cycles short but I've run it for as long as 16 weeks without problems. (I favor longer cycles with lower dosages). Again this is just my personal experience and another viewpoint.

size

Awards
  • Established
It has always had this label even though there are no human studies to back it up. Alot of the current "experts and gurus" in the bodybuilding world have been saying this for a while.
The lack of human studies is part of my concern.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
The lack of human studies is part of my concern.
I understand your point. Really we don't have ANY solid human studies on any of the things we dabble in. I should have also added in my last post that after 5 years of using tren, I've never gone above 75mgs every day.

Jason161

Awards
Thats good to know that 75mg can work for people after so long, it proves that you dont need to up the dosage every cycle to keep it being effective. Ive had people answer to me that they are running 1g test because last cycle they ramped up to 750mg. I really dont think that 1g is needed but some people have that type of mindset.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well with test, unlike tren, you really do see an increase in effectiveness when you increase the amount

T-rex1

Awards
If you eat red meat regularly, you have tren in your already.

Tren is pretty harsh, its 3 times more androgenic then test, so the sides can get overwhelming, some people can't handle it very good, some can..

Definetly run it with test or have fun with no bone.

Jason161

Awards
If you eat red meat regularly, you have tren in your already.

Tren is pretty harsh, its 3 times more androgenic then test, so the sides can get overwhelming, some people can't handle it very good, some can..

Definetly run it with test or have fun with no bone.
Duh :)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever stacked tren with deca? How did it work?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if that would be a very good idea, both tren and deca can cause progesterone gyno, so combine them and there is a pretty good chance of it I would say. If you decide to do it, definetly have some bromo or dostinex on hand.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I will go with tren/d-bol.

jhjunior75

Awards
ran75mg e.o.d/10iu's slin/50mg drols gained 15-20lbs in 3weeks

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Anyone ever stacked tren with deca? How did it work?
I am right now-here's my cycle-
Week 1-4 DBol @ 30mg ed
Week 1-10 Deca @ 400mg/week
Week 1-11 Test Enan @ 500mg/week (followed by 2 weeks prop @ 100mg eod)
Week 5-10 Tren @ 100mg eod
Week 11-15 Winny @ 50mg ed

HCG @ 500iu twice per week thru out
Dostinex for progesterone sides
Arimidex/Nolva for estrogen sides
Milk Thistle, Cranberry Juice, Flax Seed Oil for liver
Clomid Post Cycle

So far im in the middle of week 5, so deca and enan are just starting to take effect, im up 10lbs, and should be little to no water retention due to nolva, dostinex, and arimidex.
Bionic

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about this?
1-16 225 tren
1-3 40 d-bol ed
4-8 600 deca, 250 test
9-11 50 d-bol ed
12-16 600 deca, 250 test
I want tren as the base so that is why test is low. This is more for extreme muscle maturity and body recomp than size but a few pounds would rock. Normal pct but anyone have experience with tren that long. I'm afraid recovery will be a bitch. Any input is appriciated

p.s. can't get gyno, no glands so tren/deca shouldn't matter

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to run tren and deca together for that long of time, I would definetly say have some HCG in there throughout the entire cycle. That would be hard as hell to recover from without HCG. I would think you might want to bump the test a little more, considering both deca and tren can give you a limp noodle, but I dont know from experience, but personally I would say at least 400mg test a week.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to re thinking this and this seems better:
1-16 225 tren
1-6 40 d-bol ed
7-16 600 deca, 250 test
pct
I haven't had problems with limp noodle before from deca/d-bol but never really ran enough tren to matter. I bloat bad on test anyway, 500 mgs turned me into a camel, hopefully tren will control this. Hcg is sound advice.

T-rex1

Awards
Definetly run some HCG throughout it... Or tribulur at 3g's ED...

You might want to get some bromo incase...

I ran tren 100mg ED for 10 weeks...

Got really bitchy and moody.. compared to a test/dbol cycle...

Lost lots of size PCT..

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Trex, did you run the tren solo or stacked with something else? What did your PCT consist of?

T-rex1

Awards
I ran tren solo 100mg ED for about 9-10 weeks.. had wicked gains off the start, started to slow down around week 7, Got pretty moody on it and bitchy, specially when you get hungry. Strength was up big time, solid mass gains of about 20lbs, fina dick kicked in hard around week 5-6, THAT SUCKED. I didn't really do PCT, i did 5000iu's of HCG and took 4 weeks off and jumped on a Dbol/sust cycle. I wasn't planning coming off the tren, I was actually just going to start Dbol and sust, but some things came up and I had to come off.

I liked the cycle, except the fina dick sucks, kills the sex drive and confidence and bit..
ED injections really sucked, I don't think I will ever do that again, I was a human pin pad, developed lots of scar tissue.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
honestly if you're trying to bulk I'd keep the tren LOW, like 50mg eod, and bump the test and add in EQ. I can't eat enough on higher doses of tren to gain weight.

By all means if you're trying to cut, try up to like 75mg ed will shred the hell out of you.