First Timer! -> Dbol and WinStrol

phil618

Awards
I am 22, 14 stone, been going to the gym now for a few years!

My goal 15/16 stone + increase strengh!

I have been doing my research for the last few months and belieave this cycle would work best for me. i would like advice being it my first time, and also your own experiences what did you get out of it?

Dbol 20 - 30 mg 1-4 weeks ?
Winstrol 50 mg 4 - 8 weeks ?
PCT (I have no idea when i start as it alll determines on different strenghs of steroids and the lengh of time doing them)

As you can tell i am very new to all of this and just need a bit of education.

Thanks,

Jahcuree

I am 22, 14 stone, been going to the gym now for a few years!

My goal 15/16 stone + increase strengh!

I have been doing my research for the last few months and belieave this cycle would work best for me. i would like advice being it my first time, and also your own experiences what did you get out of it?

Dbol 20 - 30 mg 1-4 weeks ?
Winstrol 50 mg 4 - 8 weeks ?
PCT (I have no idea when i start as it alll determines on different strenghs of steroids and the lengh of time doing them)

As you can tell i am very new to all of this and just need a bit of education.

Thanks,
You won't retain much weight after a dbol only cycle most likely. *without testosterone

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Do a lot more research dbol only cycles rarely keep any gains. And why would u need to cycle at all your 22? Do u have low test levels? If not then your own test is threw the roof the only thing that cycle will prob do is lower your own levels by the end and you will lose all your gains which will be mostly water anyways and will be worse shape then when you started. IMO train hard eat big and grow naturally!!!!!

And the guys you see at the gym that are ripped.....watch how they train, learn from them. Grow to your potential first.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dr, 14 stone is 196 lbs.

OP, whats your bf% at just out of curiousity. have you used anything previously? at 6'4" 196lbs i reccomend you keep lifting and get your diet under tabs as shadow said anyways. you've got a ton of room to put some good mass on still. you could get that other 14-28 lbs in a year of hard lifting and good diet. 22 is pretty young, just the right age to really mess up natty production in my experiences... dbol and winny imo arent a great way to go. if you have access to those you have access to injectables i'd assume.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dr, 14 stone is 196 lbs.

OP, whats your bf% at just out of curiousity. have you used anything previously? at 6'4" 196lbs i reccomend you keep lifting and get your diet under tabs as shadow said anyways. you've got a ton of room to put some good mass on still. you could get that other 14-28 lbs in a year of hard lifting and good diet. 22 is pretty young, just the right age to really mess up natty production in my experiences... dbol and winny imo arent a great way to go. if you have access to those you have access to injectables i'd assume.
Thanks for the clarification bro, I'm on my phone so I can't see stats. Yeah OP listen to all of us, u have a lot of mass u can put on your frame at 6'4, I can see 20 pounds in a year easily. Eat big, train big, rest and recover, repeat.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for the clarification bro, I'm on my phone so I can't see stats. Yeah OP listen to all of us, u have a lot of mass u can put on your frame at 6'4, I can see 20 pounds in a year easily. Eat big, train big, rest and recover, repeat.
I minimized and googled out of sheer curiousity... on my phone also lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol yeah I have a hard enough time figuring out kilos.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I still dont know kilos. Metric always f's me up

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Super beast and the doc are dead on! Eat and grow! Then down the road when your body is more familiar with heavy training for years you will be more prone to keep your gains if you decide to go with aas.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ie See....(planet ****ness) commercial body builders are stupid meat heads haha funny how one of the best body builders of all time also became gov of Cali !

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ie See....(planet ****ness) commercial body builders are stupid meat heads haha funny how one of the best body builders of all time also became gov of Cali !
Lol seriously ppl don't know that some of us r still smart as sh*t.

phil618

Awards
Thanks for the tips everyone!

I do realise I am still young so maybe i am jumping in to quick! From my training and diet i have come pretty far from when i was younger! my only problem is I have been stuck benching 100kg for a while now and I need that extra push to get past this stage can anyone recommend and supplements to give me a bit more strength?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Good ol creatine helped me bust that little plateau

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Eat everything you see. Food is the most anabolic substance on the planet. Don't skimp on sleep. My flat bench went up after I cut them out for a while and stuck with dumbbell presses as my main pressing movement. Definitely saw a difference in my chest and front delts as well. Creatine works wonders. Shame the stuff is almost labeled as a kiddie supp anymore, it's modern impatience that has high school kids popping superdrol like tic tacs. You have plenty of room to grow naturally! Your body will thank you. Eat until you feel like throwing up, then go eat some more :p

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eat everything you see. Food is the most anabolic substance on the planet. Don't skimp on sleep. My flat bench went up after I cut them out for a while and stuck with dumbbell presses as my main pressing movement. Definitely saw a difference in my chest and front delts as well. Creatine works wonders. Shame the stuff is almost labeled as a kiddie supp anymore, it's modern impatience that has high school kids popping superdrol like tic tacs. You have plenty of room to grow naturally! Your body will thank you. Eat until you feel like throwing up, then go eat some more :p
Then once u throw up eat your throw up.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
But make sure to add a scoop or two of whey, most of the protein in vomit has already been absorbed.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey Phil, no one want to tell you what to do but u weigh 196 lbs and are benching 220 if Siri on my iPhone isn't lying to me. That's not to bad my man but also be aware with an increase in strength that comes with aas also comes greater risk to newbies that haven't trained for very long, yes your muscles grow, your stronger but your ligaments and tendons that connect to your joints don't gain strength quite as fast. They take much longer to gain strength then the connective muscle tissue. That's why you here a lot about guys jumping on ass and then 5 weeks in cycle they start getting shoulders problems. Trust me my man you don't want that. I like the creative idea as well but honestly there's nothing better then packing on the protein and carbs. What's your diet look like?

If you can give me a typical day of eating and the best day of eating. Might be able to help you break that barrier by dialing in your diet better. IMO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tips everyone!

I do realise I am still young so maybe i am jumping in to quick! From my training and diet i have come pretty far from when i was younger! my only problem is I have been stuck benching 100kg for a while now and I need that extra push to get past this stage can anyone recommend and supplements to give me a bit more strength?
You still didn't answer my question.

WTF is a stone, is that some country hick way to measure weight?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
No,no bro its how hard you can throw measured by Scottish people. Didn't you see brave heart?
I have no clue what a stone is either but now I'm starting to believe some of the **** u guys r saying . Lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
14lb=1 stone. Never watched powerlifting competition like met rx worlds strongest man? Thats how they used to announce their body weights..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
14lb=1 stone. Never watched powerlifting competition like met rx worlds strongest man? Thats how they used to announce their body weights..
Nope, don't have cble.

But okay, thanks for clearing that up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid doesn't do this to me, but I don't super dose it, just 50mg e/d

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
It's all you need really. I don't understand the mega dosing of the drug.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Lol does it to me at 50mg unfortunately.
Clomid never hit me bad at 50, but nolva on the other hand...that stuff will have me sitting at my piano writing songs about my ex girlfriend instead of wanting to hit the gym. Fun fun fun haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Clomid never hit me bad at 50, but nolva on the other hand...that stuff will have me sitting at my piano writing songs about my ex girlfriend instead of wanting to hit the gym. Fun fun fun haha.
Lol I was writing poetry.