Stano-drol and Hair Loss...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those prone, just how bad is the hair loss/shedding while taking Stano?

Im very prone and am trying to decide whether or not to add it to my next cycle.

Thanks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ik it raises DHT and that's what causes hairloss. I'm taking this as well next month with Epi. I'm on N2shampoo and will add toco 8 during cycle to help out.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Im prone to hair loss, been using minoxidil and azelaic acid for a while and no more shedding, I ran androhard and no hair loss, I think that's the same as stano

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im prone to hair loss, been using minoxidil and azelaic acid for a while and no more shedding, I ran androhard and no hair loss, I think that's the same as stano
Where do you get Azelaic? Isnt that for skin care?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
wholesalehairproducts.com has a good selection, you can get nizoral shampoo, minoxidil with azelaic acid together or separate, 2% or 5% topical spironolactone, etc etc....pretty good prices as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wholesalehairproducts.com has a good selection, you can get nizoral shampoo, minoxidil with azelaic acid together or separate, 2% or 5% topical spironolactone, etc etc....pretty good prices as well.
How does these compare to n2shampoo?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Minoxidil, azelaic acid, spiro, users get results

N2shampoo, does that really regrowing hair or block dht at the hair follicle, I don't know, what are users seeing?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minoxidil, azelaic acid, spiro, users get results

N2shampoo, does that really regrowing hair or block dht at the hair follicle, I don't know, what are users seeing?
Its suppose to block dht and strengthen hair. Not re-grow. Maybe use a mix of shampoos?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those prone, just how bad is the hair loss/shedding while taking Stano?

Im very prone and am trying to decide whether or not to add it to my next cycle.

Thanks.
I'd be careful with Stano if you're prone to hairloss. Its extremely androgenic.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be careful with Stano if you're prone to hairloss. Its extremely androgenic.
Damn now im scared and might not run it come june..smfh. My hair line is not the same as before. Not bad but i dont want it to get any worst. U think taking toco8 with n2shampoo can help tremendously? or minimal?

abcman

Awards
i dont get it do you guys like shed? how do i know if im prone to hair loss, ive never seen a single hair fall out of my head

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah the spiro and azaleic are topical anti-androgens ....i prefer the spiro since i know its a legit anti-dht.....the nizoral is a potent anti-dandruff shampoo....not sure if it has other benefits but its supposed to be useful for helping with hair loss....esp in concert with a topical anti-androgen. What are the ingredients or intended use for the n2 shampoo??

ezjax

Awards
IDK... I didn't shed and I have a bad hair line.. Isn't the consensus that Stano should cause hairloss but doesnt?

why would you take dht and an anti dht??? why not just not take the dht??

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
IDK... I didn't shed and I have a bad hair line.. Isn't the consensus that Stano should cause hairloss but doesnt?

why would you take dht and an anti dht??? why not just not take the dht??
It's localized and topical not systematic like propecia, I started losing hair 4 years ago bad after and epi run, I was shedding like a dog for months, I use nizoral, minoxidil, azelaic acid and sometimes spiro, all hair grew back

I used androhard since then and no shedding on the above stack

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's localized and topical not systematic like propecia, I started losing hair 4 years ago bad after and epi run, I was shedding like a dog for months, I use nizoral, minoxidil, azelaic acid and sometimes spiro, all hair grew back

yeah the systemic anti-DHT prescription pills like finasteride are total bad news.....localized topicals are the way to go for sure. Even then I wonder how much gets into your system? spironolactone will give you gyno like a MF'er :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So use all three products everyday?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The nizoral is recommended several times per week only.....and the topical anti-androgens are recommended for daily dosing, at least once per day....the minoxidil is the bitch, morning and night dosing every day....and if you stop? you probably lose whatever you gained in regrowth....or so they say.....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The nizoral is recommended several times per week only.....and the topical anti-androgens are recommended for daily dosing, at least once per day....the minoxidil is the bitch, morning and night dosing every day....and if you stop? you probably lose whatever you gained in regrowth....or so they say.....
This is true, minoxidil is a lifelong commitment, when stop you lose it all

I use nizoral sometimes everyday, but it will actually cause more dandruff when used too much so then I go every few days, it's working for me

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This is true, minoxidil is a lifelong commitment, when stop you lose it all

I use nizoral sometimes everyday, but it will actually cause more dandruff when used too much so then I go every few days, it's working for me
I hadn't cycled for like 6-7 years previous to this year.....so I have not used any hair treatments for a LONG while (only used them during a cycle or even in PCT)....but I just turned 40 and 90-95% of what was there in my mid 20's is still there, and I figure I better do some preventative maintenance from here on out. The clomid in PCT made me do it, made me paranoid of getting old/losing hair etc :D....but I've been doing the nizoral each time I wash my hair...which is about every 36-48 hours...so I guess 3-4 times a week? I also put on the spiro after washing with the nizoral as opposed to every day....but I should be doing the spiro daily....the minoxidil? I hesitate to get on that, its so hard to commit to a twice daily regimen essentially for life, and who knows what its going to grow back for you? could be minimal. I do like the minoxidil/azelaic combo though and was contemplating jumping on that....don't like the initial shedding that comes with the minoxidil though (nobody likes to see shedding, even temporarily)... Oh and I like the Taco-8 as well of course.....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the spiro and azaleic are topical anti-androgens ....i prefer the spiro since i know its a legit anti-dht.....the nizoral is a potent anti-dandruff shampoo....not sure if it has other benefits but its supposed to be useful for helping with hair loss....esp in concert with a topical anti-androgen. What are the ingredients or intended use for the n2 shampoo??
Went to the website and this is what it says:
[h=1]Spironolactone 2% – 60ml[/h] This liquid contains spironolactone which is an anti-androgen which binds to androgen receptors in the scalp thus preventing testosterone and DHT from binding. In addition it also reduces the production of DHT from testosterone thus effectively treating the cause of hair loss.

Now im confused. Now taking this while on Stano-drol wouldnt it counter the effects?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Went to the website and this is what it says:
[h=1]Spironolactone 2% – 60ml[/h] This liquid contains spironolactone which is an anti-androgen which binds to androgen receptors in the scalp thus preventing testosterone and DHT from binding. In addition it also reduces the production of DHT from testosterone thus effectively treating the cause of hair loss.

Now im confused. Now taking this while on Stano-drol wouldnt it counter the effects?
No that is the beauty of topicals .....the effect should be mostly localized. If you took oral spiro you'd get bitch tits and high estrogen levels and yeah it would ruin any benefit from the stano .....but topically it affects only the dht on your scalp.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No that is the beauty of topicals .....the effect should be mostly localized. If you took oral spiro you'd get bitch tits and high estrogen levels and yeah it would ruin any benefit from the stano .....but topically it affects only the dht on your scalp.

Hmmm sounds good.
So just get the spiro or it's best to get spiro and nizoral?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id opt for both.....or the nizoral plus minoxidil/azelaic....since both spiro and azelaic are topical anti-androgens ....depends on if you want to incorporate the minoxidil in or not. Remember its "for life" lol...
Which ever i choose means I have to take for life? Omg lmao.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id opt for both.....or the nizoral plus minoxidil/azelaic....since both spiro and azelaic are topical anti-androgens ....depends on if you want to incorporate the minoxidil in or not. Remember its "for life" lol...
Ive been using Minox for some time now.

Think I should add in Spiro? If so, how would I go about applying 2 topicals? Daily?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have a very good scalp of hair at 35, but I did notice shedding when taking stanadrol. I personally wouldnt use it without proper protection as stated.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Which ever i choose means I have to take for life? Omg lmao.
no just the minoxidil.....it actually regrows hair, but if you stop using it? that regrowth will disappear. The nizoral and spiro are more preventative measures to use when you are on cycle or in PCT etc to stop any possible shedding due to the androgens....but if you're older?, well yeah maybe they are something worth using for the rest of your life. But only the minoxidil is something you have to sign on for long term, or else any regrowth you get will be temporary. although as a preventative measure I suppose you could use minoxidil only when needed, but most guys are looking for regrowth of hair when using it.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ive been using Minox for some time now.

Think I should add in Spiro? If so, how would I go about applying 2 topicals? Daily?
yeah you have to apply the minoxidil twice daily, and I believe its suggested you apply spiro separate from the minoxidil...so that would be difficult....I'd use the minoxidil/azelaic acid combo, they are applied together (obviously since they are mixed together)....and in that way you get an anti-androgen with your minoxidil. spiro and AA are similar in action.....

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah you have to apply the minoxidil twice daily, and I believe its suggested you apply spiro separate from the minoxidil...so that would be difficult....I'd use the minoxidil/azelaic acid combo, they are applied together (obviously since they are mixed together)....and in that way you get an anti-androgen with your minoxidil. spiro and AA are similar in action.....

Cool. Do you recommend using the anti-androgen year round, or only on cycle/pct?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Cool. Do you recommend using the anti-androgen year round, or only on cycle/pct?
shyt I just turned 40 so I'm using that stuff every day from here on out....but I used to only use it on cycle and in PCT (which usually ends up being "most of the time" anyways....). You for sure are much more susceptible to hair loss while on cycle and even in PCT obviously....but the rest of the year? depends on the individual, one person might lose hair like crazy while another never loses hair....so it will benefit one guy more than the other....its cheap enough so it makes for some pretty decent preventative maintenance which you can apply once a day, hey you have to brush your teeth and wash your face at least once a day anyways, just add it to that regimen :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shyt I just turned 40 so I'm using that stuff every day from here on out....but I used to only use it on cycle and in PCT (which usually ends up being "most of the time" anyways....). You for sure are much more susceptible to hair loss while on cycle and even in PCT obviously....but the rest of the year? depends on the individual, one person might lose hair like crazy while another never loses hair....so it will benefit one guy more than the other....its cheap enough so it makes for some pretty decent preventative maintenance which you can apply once a day, hey you have to brush your teeth and wash your face at least once a day anyways, just add it to that regimen :D
How long does the bottle of Minoxidil5%/Alzelaic 60ml last for? Looking into buying this and wondering if i should buy one or two bottles. Im going to stack this and use it once per day with Toco-8 and N2shampoo as well and see how it goes

Heres the link to n2shampoo: http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-Shampoo-7oz-Mocha-scented-p85.html

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just received my minoxidil 5% and azelaic acid 5%. Now how do I use this? Lol I'm super confused. Is this everyday? Do I apply it and leave it on? Can i just use it for the front? Or wash my hair with it? I'm also going to use N2shampoo so I'll take them both at different times. Help!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ok I just received my minoxidil 5% and azelaic acid 5%. Now how do I use this? Lol I'm super confused. Is this everyday? Do I apply it and leave it on? Can i just use it for the front? Or wash my hair with it? I'm also going to use N2shampoo so I'll take them both at different times. Help!!
Oh I never saw that last reply lol. To be honest, I usually use the spiro only (with nizoral shampoo)....not the minoxidil and azelaic....I know they don't label stuff for SHYT at that wholesale hair place :D I guess you just keep using it until its gone then re-up on it? Thats what I do with the spiro...the nizoral shampoo lasts a good while since you use it 2-3 times per week and the dosing is in teaspoons. Usually the topicals last 60 days, approximately a ml per day....but the minoxidil/azelaic is twice per day application right? so maybe one month? not sure.....you want to apply any topical anti-androgen to the "bald spot" area, and also your part in the hair if you have one and massage it on the top of your head that way (working sideways each direction)....you know, the areas men go bald in :D, just apply it there (hopefully you still have hair there, which makes it somewhat difficult, but thats a good thing)....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You know that once you go on this you gave to use it forever right, once you stop you will regress very fast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You know that once you go on this you gave to use it forever right, once you stop you will regress very fast
oh shyt, don't tell him that again....he had a nervous breakdown last time that was mentioned :D I know, I know...you just want him to be SURE he's ready to commit 4 life....just lookin' out for the guy.... lol....this is the reason I am on the fence with minoxidil....don't want to commit to it like that, but maybe I will?.....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn ik. :-(. I'm not bald for nothing. It's just my hairline got pushed back a little that's all. I don't even know what to do now lol. I just wanted to prevent further lose especially on cycle. Damn guys lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Damn ik. :-(. I'm not bald for nothing. It's just my hairline got pushed back a little that's all. I don't even know what to do now lol. I just wanted to prevent further lose especially on cycle. Damn guys lol
just use the shampoo and anti-androgen on cycle and in PCT then.....like I was saying earlier the other day, don't get the minoxidil and use the spiro instead (once a day application should be good enough, but you can apply twice a day)....the minoxidil is the only thing that would be useless to take on cycle and PCT only since it requires a commitment.....you should be fine using the azelaic and shampoo you have for on cycle and PCT, next time don't get the minoxidil though...just get AA or spiro separate....

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine as well. In a cheap plastic spray bottle with what looks like a homemade label. Hope its legit.

Normally when I use rogaine, I try to part my hair, spray onto the scalp, and massage it in. I try to get a thin coating over the entire scalp- from hairline to crown. Ive only been using rogaine once a day (at night, before bed) and have gotten good results.

Ill use the Minox/Azelaic Acid combo while on cycle/pct only.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine as well. In a cheap plastic spray bottle with what looks like a homemade label. Hope its legit.

Normally when I use rogaine, I try to part my hair, spray onto the scalp, and massage it in. I try to get a thin coating over the entire scalp- from hairline to crown. Ive only been using rogaine once a day (at night, before bed) and have gotten good results.

Ill use the Minox/Azelaic Acid combo while on cycle/pct only.
As war previously said its a commitment using that. And supposed to be applied twice per day. I wonder if once per day will do justice? Maybe two per day are for people who are basically almost bald? Btw yea when I got it I said the same to myself. Lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
As war previously said its a commitment using that. And supposed to be applied twice per day. I wonder if once per day will do justice? Maybe two per day are for people who are basically almost bald? Btw yea when I got it I said the same to myself. Lol
Yeah i think i agree with the second part of what you said....i was thinking of one application per day of AA and minoxidil at night. Since there is not any big problem at this time. Just not sure its necessary to include the minoxidil or not....but if you're doing spiro once per day anyways....may as well add in the minoxidil right?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i think i agree with the second part of what you said....i was thinking of one application per day of AA and minoxidil at night. Since there is not any big problem at this time. Just not sure its necessary to include the minoxidil or not....but if you're doing spiro once per day anyways....may as well add in the minoxidil right?
You're right. You confuse me when u say use it once per day than saying "Just not sure its necessary to include the minoxidil or not" confusing me here buddy lol...Also I decided to start my cycle tomm and not monday. I took the whole week off from the gym to re-coupe and feel fresh. Now i started my toco-8 yesterday. Should i start my Mino and Aa today? I havent order the Spiro yet. Idk if this is to much lol...I am using my N2shampoo as well. Maybe the shampoo, toco-8 and the Mino and Aa is enough? Also for the Mino and Aa, do i just apply to the head and let it sit all night? Thinking of using it on from my hair line down to the top back of my head. btw thanx warbird and everyone else in this thread

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You're right. You confuse me when u say use it once per day than saying "Just not sure its necessary to include the minoxidil or not" confusing me here buddy lol...Also I decided to start my cycle tomm and not monday. I took the whole week off from the gym to re-coupe and feel fresh. Now i started my toco-8 yesterday. Should i start my Mino and Aa today? I havent order the Spiro yet. Idk if this is to much lol...I am using my N2shampoo as well. Maybe the shampoo, toco-8 and the Mino and Aa is enough? Also for the Mino and Aa, do i just apply to the head and let it sit all night? Thinking of using it on from my hair line down to the top back of my head. btw thanx warbird and everyone else in this thread
Already got your PM and answered.....but I meant the minoxidil grows back hair, but not really that effectively and as we discussed in this thread you'll pretty much have to use it for life to maintain whatever you grow back....so is it worth the effort? you have to answer that one yourself....but yeah, you apply any of these things after a shower, or before bedtime etc....and you just let it sit there and marinate :D....the nizoral you need to wash out thoroughly after letting it sit for like 5 minutes....but the other stuff you let sit after massaging it in. Spiro stinks like hell BTW :D just a warning. Personally I'd do spiro after showering and using nizoral, and the minoxidil before bedtime....one anti-androgen (AA or spiro) plus shampoo (n2 or nizoral) plus minoxidil (if you want to use it) along with Taco-8 will do the trick. Not much more preventative you can do other than not take stuff that impacts your hairline!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Already got your PM and answered.....but I meant the minoxidil grows back hair, but not really that effectively and as we discussed in this thread you'll pretty much have to use it for life to maintain whatever you grow back....so is it worth the effort? you have to answer that one yourself....but yeah, you apply any of these things after a shower, or before bedtime etc....and you just let it sit there and marinate :D....the nizoral you need to wash out thoroughly after letting it sit for like 5 minutes....but the other stuff you let sit after massaging it in. Spiro stinks like hell BTW :D just a warning. Personally I'd do spiro after showering and using nizoral, and the minoxidil before bedtime....one anti-androgen (AA or spiro) plus shampoo (n2 or nizoral) plus minoxidil (if you want to use it) along with Taco-8 will do the trick. Not much more preventative you can do other than not take stuff that impacts your hairline!
Very good post

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx warbird i appreciate it...This is a good post for anyone else looking for hair solutions...