How are M1T and 1-test legal?

Ethereal

Awards
Why are those legal steroids legal? What loopholes in the system are there that let them be legal?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to worry, in a few months none of them will be legal.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
from my understanding it was only pro hormones that were legal not active chemicals.

And they couldnt be currently pursued by big pharmas

I think its because 1 Test has a precursor that was already legal 1AD

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know, I was just being a wise-ass with the impending ban about to go through. Sorry.

I've read it before, but can't really answer it for you well enough, especially if you're gonna be using it in a speech. Someone on here who's much smarter than I am will definitely be able to help you out though.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Why are those legal steroids legal? What loopholes in the system are there that let them be legal?
1-test is legal because it was not a known or used compound when the last steroid laws were passed.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully they are already thinking of more of these.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I would seriously hope that you are not going to give a speech about these compounds and start spouting off the commonly held myths about AAS.

It's tired, it's old, and if you really want to spark up the minds of your audience, speak about the health benefits of and disprove the myths associated with them.

Good luck, and sorry if I assumed incorrectly.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Damn I love your posts MP. Can't get enough of that avatar.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Me too, nothing like fishin' and strippers I always say.

BLiStEr

Awards
Actually to clear this up, 1-test and other "test" products i.e. M1T were classified as Pro-Steroids and sold legally as a supplement because there was no effort in the past by a major Pharma company to market 1-test as a prescription and when a product is not persued by big pharma it is open to the supplement market place. You can find many articles on this subject throughout the internet and on amost every online supplement company has some article with a simular explaination.