Quick Question:

Brahmin

Awards
Trying to adequately dose Milk thistle while on cycle.

I currently have N2 guard that claims 7 caps is a serving. The bottle % on a serving of Milk thistle says not available.

Since I'll be taking a dose of Helladrol in the morning and a dose later in the evening, should I just only use, say 4 pills after my first dose, and then 4 pills after my second? Or would I need to dose according to recommended serving of 7 after each? so a total of 14 pills a day?

What is the proper amt of mg's for milk thistle post each dosage of Helladrol.

And also. How would u dose each week of Helladrol

50 MG - Just take all in morning? or 25 in morning and 25 PWO?
75 MG - 50 in morning, 25 PWO?
100 MG - 50 in morning, 50 pwo?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Most other on-cycle support products will dose Milk Thistle in the 1 gram to 1.1 gram per day range (500-550 mg twice daily). Unfortunately N2Guard uses a "proprietary blend," in which they don't actually have to tell you how much of each of those few things are in it. Since the blend totals 1500 mg I believe, it's probably safe to say they're also in the 1-1.1 gram range, but you can't be certain.

Brahmin

Awards
Thanks Ken, So at 1500 mg per serving, that would place each cap at about 215mg of milk thistle. For proper dosing, would you recommend maybe 3-4 pills of N2 guard 4 hours after first dosage, and then maybe 3 pills after second? Because if it is 1500 mgs a serving, it seems like a little overboard to use "1 serving" of N2 guard after each dose.

Also some feedback on the suggested amt of mg of Helladrol on second part of thread would be really appreciated :)

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Thanks Ken, So at 1500 mg per serving, that would place each cap at about 215mg of milk thistle. For proper dosing, would you recommend maybe 3-4 pills of N2 guard 4 hours after first dosage, and then maybe 3 pills after second? Because if it is 1500 mgs a serving, it seems like a little overboard to use "1 serving" of N2 guard after each dose.

Also some feedback on the suggested amt of mg of Helladrol on second part of thread would be really appreciated :)
Yeah just make sure you get however many pills a serving is per day in, seven I think.

When you're at 50, I'd run it split up. Dosing for the other dosages looks good, around what time do you normally workout?

Brahmin

Awards
Yeah just make sure you get however many pills a serving is per day in, seven I think.

When you're at 50, I'd run it split up. Dosing for the other dosages looks good, around what time do you normally workout?
I get up around 830-9 and work out maybe around 2

Brahmin

Awards

I get up around 830-9 and work out maybe around 2