Gyno flare up a week before cycle. what do I do?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
ok so it's about a week before my cycle and my gyno has just flared up for unknown reasons. my left nipple is really puffy and has a quarter sized lump behind it.
my cycle was supposed to be:
1-12 test e 500mg/week
1-10 deca 250mg/week

should I address the gyno now and push back cycle, continue with cycle and address gyno during pct, or should I drop the deca for less aromatization?

I know it's on the safer side just to push back my cycle but then it will just ruin my timeline for cycles

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so it's about a week before my cycle and my gyno has just flared up for unknown reasons. my left nipple is really puffy and has a quarter sized lump behind it.
1-12 test e 500mg/week
1-10 deca 250mg/week

should I address the gyno now and push back cycle, continue with cycle and address gyno during pct, or should I drop the deca for less aromatization?

I know it's on the safer side just to push back my cycle but then it will just ruin my timeline for cycles
I would do a regimen of Letrozole to knock out the Gyno then cyle after.IMO

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Take care of gyno first then after start cycle and then keep gyno in check during cycle and in pct.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean all that hard work is all for nothing if when u take off your shirt you got man boobs.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I mean all that hard work is all for nothing if when u take off your shirt you got man boobs.

i know what you mean. I'm having trouble finding a dosing protocol, I was thinking 1.5mg ED for the first week and then bump up to 2mg and then 2.5mg till it goes away and then taper back down?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Look in the post cycle therapy section. I have a thread about SERMS and AIs and I also threw in some gyno removal protocol. Its good stuff.

Neoamerican

Awards
1-12 test e 500mg/week
1-10 deca 250mg/week

If you dont know then you shouldnt be using AAS.
Fukin dumb kids:pat: