gyno flare week 7 of Test E

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright for those following my log "just popped my test cherry who's in for the ride" you will know i have been struggling with gyno the past couple weeks i just started dosing tamoxifen citrate at 10mg ED and have currently been running arimadex at .5mg ED the ball under my nipple is still growing and it hurts like hell. Just doing something as simple as giving my wife a hug is extremely painful. Im starting to get very worried about this. Any other advice i have been dosing the arimadex for the past 2 weeks at. 5 mg and just started the 10mg of nolva today.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright for those following my log "just popped my test cherry who's in for the ride" you will know i have been struggling with gyno the past couple weeks i just started dosing tamoxifen citrate at 10mg ED and have currently been running arimadex at .5mg ED the ball under my nipple is still growing and it hurts like hell. Just doing something as simple as giving my wife a hug is extremely painful. Im starting to get very worried about this. Any other advice i have been dosing the arimadex for the past 2 weeks at. 5 mg and just started the 10mg of nolva today.
Check your source bro. That much estrogen suppressing chemicals and nothing has changed? Your stuff sounds bunk. I hate to say it but it happens all the time.

Get a hardcore AI like Letro or Exemestane. Start Letro at 2.5mg ED or exemestane at 25mg ed until it stops. Get them from another source than the one you are using now.

3rd.... you could always stop the cycle. I hate to throw that out there but look at priorities. I would personally stop, reverse sides, post cycle and then get back on but with using more precaution measures.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro start the tamox at 40 the first day, 20 for a few days after then drop to 10. Should help big time.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Check your source bro. That much estrogen suppressing chemicals and nothing has changed? Your stuff sounds bunk. I hate to say it but it happens all the time.

Get a hardcore AI like Letro or Exemestane. Start Letro at 2.5mg ED or exemestane at 25mg ed until it stops. Get them from another source than the one you are using now.

3rd.... you could always stop the cycle. I hate to throw that out there but look at priorities. I would personally stop, reverse sides, post cycle and then get back on but with using more precaution measures.
Thats shizzt they run ads here all the time and have great reviews everywhere. Im not stiopping cycle if i can help it

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Bro start the tamox at 40 the first day, 20 for a few days after then drop to 10. Should help big time.
Mid cycle? Wont 40mg nolva hurt my progress in the middle of my cycle?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Thats shizzt they run ads here all the time and have great reviews everywhere. Im not stiopping cycle if i can help it
My AI from the same source is completely bunk. I got exemestane and it is just alcohol

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Nah Nolva has a long half life so this method is just getting it up to it's stable level faster. Did that make any sense? Don't know how to phrase it

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
My AI from the same source is completely bunk. I got exemestane and it is just alcohol
Oh, and by the way, In case you were wondering since there are a couple RC's that advertise here, the one I am referring to rhymes with durty pollution...

Babbagandu

Awards
Oh, and by the way, In case you were wondering since there are a couple RC's that advertise here, the one I am referring to rhymes with durty pollution...
Yup. They are bunk for sure. I have bloods that were taken weeks into using their exemestane in pct and my estro was pretty high

Actually let me rephrase. Their AIs are bunk for sure. Their nolva and clomid is actually fine

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Yup. They are bunk for sure. I have bloods that were taken weeks into using their exemestane in pct and my estro was pretty high

Actually let me rephrase. Their AIs are bunk for sure. Their nolva and clomid is actually fine
This is what I keep seeing, now, AFTER I bought and depended on their exemestane :(

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well now im phuked i but my ai's and my nolva from them now im having problems and have to now serch for a good source

live to lift

live to lift

Awards

Are u sure there nolva is g2g or do i need to find a different source for both.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to do it and I'm still +26 pounds, only difference I notice is my nips quit hurting and the flare up went away. :)

Babbagandu

Awards
Are u sure there nolva is g2g or do i need to find a different source for both.
I think it's good bro. I was trying to treat some gyno from a prior cycle. I used their letro for like a month and had zero change in the lump. Ordered their nolva and it cleared it up. Also their clomid is g2g. Used it in last pct. Balls were big and juicy and bloodwork showed test recovered

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I had to do it and I'm still +26 pounds, only difference I notice is my nips quit hurting and the flare up went away. :)
Alright brother ill give her a shot. So you ran 40 day one 20 for 2 or 3 days then 10mg ED and are u just keeping 10mg ED through remainder of cycle ?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Alright brother ill give her a shot. So you ran 40 day one 20 for 2 or 3 days then 10mg ED and are u just keeping 10mg ED through remainder of cycle ?
i agree with everyone else, their nolva was fine but their AIs are junk. start the nolva at 40 for a day or two, then run it at 20 until the pain starts to ease up, at that point i would cruise on 10mg. the nolva should really help reduce the pain and possibly the gland size, but in my experience, letro is best for shrinking the gland. personally though, if the nolva doesnt begin to reduce the size in a week or two, i wouldnt wait too long to jump on a strong AI like letro. the longer you wait, the harder it is to reverse it, trust me. good luck, bro

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt effect your gains much. crushing estrogen with potent AIs is what hurts your gains.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Their Letro is legit.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
And their Nolva is legit as well. Only two RC i haved used from them.

Babbagandu

Awards
And their Nolva is legit as well. Only two RC i haved used from them.
Yeah like I said their nolva is fine. But my bloodwork said otherwise for their exemestane and like I said their letro did jack **** for my gyno and didn't give me any of the expected letro sides. Maybe I got a bad batch. Their letro worked for me in the past but the bottle I purchased the second time was definitely bunk

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah like I said their nolva is fine. But my bloodwork said otherwise for their exemestane and like I said their letro did jack **** for my gyno and didn't give me any of the expected letro sides. Maybe I got a bad batch. Their letro worked for me in the past but the bottle I purchased the second time was definitely bunk
I dont use RC stuff anymore. I have some stockpiled for emergency but I stay all pharmaceutical grade. Less likely to get bunk gear if you are paying alot of money for brand name chemicals.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Their Letro is legit.
really? mine was either way underdosed or just bunk. i even went up to 3.5mg of that $hit and it still didnt have the same effect as 2.5mg from a different retailer.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yeah it my experience the Letro was legit. It really dried me out quickly, got increased acne all over my back and shoulders and more importantly decreased my gyno significantly very quickly. I've heard the exemestane being hit n miss but I'm sorry bout the bunk batches fellas. If I knew a source for pharma then I would definitely travel that road lol