Summer cycle with forged

DeChicchis91

Awards
Was wondering what to do for my summer cycle either Forged SD Extreme or Forged DM-ZIne Extreme heres what the cycle would look like.

Preload cycle assist for 2 weeks with milk thistle .

Sd Extreme 2/2/2/3 or DM-Zine Extreme 2/2/3/3
Cycle assist 8/8/8/8
Milk Thistle 2/2/2/2
ZMA 2 before bed every night
Kre-Alkalyn
Glutamine
Vitamins
200 Grams of protein a day
And some taurine whenever the pumps start

PCT
P.C.T Assist 4/4/4/4
Nolva 20/20/10/10
LGI DAA Caps
PES Erase 3/3/3/3

I'm looking to bulk and get some strength the only prohormone i had experience with was Helladrol and had no sides at all so if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
not enough protein mane. and if u run dzine, id go 6 weeker with it. SD ull bloat but more size, dzine less chance of bloat but less size. summers comin so i say dzine since it'll rip u up a bit more

DeChicchis91

Awards
Alright thanks and how would you run the dmzine if its going for 6 Weeks?

DeChicchis91

Awards
And would it be alright to their some furuza in for vascularity? Or bad idea

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
And would it be alright to their some furuza in for vascularity? Or bad idea
Wouldn't call it a bad idea, it'll definitely make sure your gains stay lean/are even more lean.

If you wanted to save some money on the cycle assist, all you really need to do is preload Hawthorn Berry for 1-2 weeks, that just makes sure if you do get an initial bp spike, its back down to normal before you start adding in hormones. Also, make sure to dose the cycle assist and the additional milk thistle 4 hours before/after SD/DMZ dose (unsure if you decided yet).

For your PCT i would taper off of the Erase, either 0/0/3/2/1 or 1/2/3/3/2/1.

Out of curiosity what is your age/cycle history?

DeChicchis91

Awards
21 and I did a 6 week cycle on hdrol with no sides ans blood pressure stayed the same the dmzine im gonna run 2/2/3/3/3/3 and just run that cause I do want some bulk as much as I can get

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
21 and I did a 6 week cycle on hdrol with no sides ans blood pressure stayed the same the dmzine im gonna run 2/2/3/3/3/3 and just run that cause I do want some bulk as much as I can get
Pretty sure the d-zines are 15 mg right? If thats the case then that looks good to me, take it up to 60 the last few weeks if you want to (sides and all are in check).

DeChicchis91

Awards
Yeah there 15 so go 2/2/3/3/4/4 or 2/3/3/3/4/4 and are zma and glutamine good for on cycle?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Yeah there 15 so go 2/2/3/3/4/4 or 2/3/3/3/4/4 and are zma and glutamine good for on cycle?
Yeah either of those will work well, increase dosage depending on how your sides/gains are going.

I take glutamine both on and off cycle, I've never taken ZMA, but I dont see how it could hurt you on cycle.

DeChicchis91

Awards
yeah i was thinking about throwing some hmb in there too so i get all the use of my protein while on and i just wanted to take the zma for it helps sleeping so if this cycle keeps me up and makes me lethargic i might get some good rest

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
yeah i was thinking about throwing some hmb in there too so i get all the use of my protein while on and i just wanted to take the zma for it helps sleeping so if this cycle keeps me up and makes me lethargic i might get some good rest
HMB like the aminos? You will definitely benefit from that, good call.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
not enough protein mane. and if u run dzine, id go 6 weeker with it. SD ull bloat but more size, dzine less chance of bloat but less size. summers comin so i say dzine since it'll rip u up a bit more
Sd and DMZ are both very dry compounds. Also, 6 weeks is pretty long for DMZ, especially for someone with only 1 cycle notched on their belt.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Pretty sure the d-zines are 15 mg right? If thats the case then that looks good to me, take it up to 60 the last few weeks if you want to (sides and all are in check).
up to 60 mg?? hes only 135 lbs!

id do 30/30/45/45. at MOSt -maybe with an optional 5th week at 45.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Thanks for the link so instead I'm gonna go 30/30/45/45 and if I'm doing good I'm gonna go one more week at 45

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Thanks for the link so instead I'm gonna go 30/30/45/45 and if I'm doing good I'm gonna go one more week at 45
Yeah man thats a better call, that was definitely not good advice considering your size, my bad. Good catch beast mode!

DeChicchis91

Awards
It's all good atleast you gave your advice but for pct I should do forged pct, nolva, cycle assist and pes erase, any recommendations?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
It's all good atleast you gave your advice but for pct I should do forged pct, nolva, cycle assist and pes erase, any recommendations?
just taper off the Erase as shown above. Still including the DAA right?

DeChicchis91

Awards
Yeah forgot to say that I'll be taking DAA too

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
if your making good gains at 30, you could always even stay at 30 mg for the 4-5 wks
45mg is the so called sweet spot, but at your weight, your sweet spot might be 30 mg.
every one is diff. Just give it till the end of wk 2 of your cycle, and if you feel the need to bump it up, do so.

if u were interested in stacking, either fuzura or stanodrol would prolly be your best options, IMO.

pct looks fine. you could add something like Supress C for cortisol, but its def not Needed.

DeChicchis91

Awards
That's what I'm doing the erase for I did hdrol and ran it to 125 but 100 was my sweet spot but I'm gonna stay at 30 until I feel I can get more out of higher just hoping to get a little mass while staying cut for the summer and trying to get my bench from 325 to 350 by June

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
And how would you dose the furuza?
Furazadrol? You could just get katanadrol..(same compound)better bang for buck if you find the right site...you will need two bottles to run 6 weeks... Most ppl say no less than 250 up to 350 for experienced users... I'm running 250 for six weeks because I have 1.5 bottles and it comes out evenly... My buddy and I split 3 bottles because the shiz is expensive...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've never taken ZMA on cycle, but I have taken it before. I think it would be a good addition to a cycle because I hear some people have trouble sleeping on cycle, and ZMA will knock you the **** out. Don't even wake up drowsy either.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Yeah that's why I wanted to throw it in for the sleep factor and feeling rested and do you think the furuza or katanadrol will take away from any mass I get

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Furazadrol? You could just get katanadrol..(same compound)better bang for buck if you find the right site...you will need two bottles to run 6 weeks... Most ppl say no less than 250 up to 350 for experienced users... I'm running 250 for six weeks because I have 1.5 bottles and it comes out evenly... My buddy and I split 3 bottles because the shiz is expensive...
Katanadrol is not worth the price also it need to be run at 300-450+ for best results.. Get some LGI Stano 200 way better bang for your buck you can get 4+ bottles for like the price of Androhard V3/Katanadrol.

For the Stano 200 600-800mg everyday split into even doses per day.

Now back to the topic.

Now I would run dmz for 45/45/45/45 which shouldn't be a problem at your weight "would need 2 bottles" for dosing 2 pre-workout and 1 before bed. Drop the milk thistle since you have cycle assist and drop the Kre-Alkalyn use that for PCT instead.

DAA pre load during the last week of cycle and run it through pct. Erase I would start the 3 week and run it pass everything "4 weeks". Novla 40/20/20/10/

DeChicchis91

Awards
If I'm trying get as much weight as I can should I just drop the furuza? And it's ok to run it 45 for 5 weeks at 135?or should I do 30/45/45/45/45? And is it alright if I pre load for a week with milk thistle and hawthorn berry?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
If I'm trying get as much weight as I can should I just drop the furuza? And it's ok to run it 45 for 5 weeks at 135?or should I do 30/45/45/45/45? And is it alright if I pre load for a week with milk thistle and hawthorn berry?
Don't do 5 weeks. I'd say do 30mg "to assist sides and everything for the 1 week" then 45/45/45 if all goes well. Save the fuzza if you only have one bottle, 1 won't be enough. You'll be fine for a 1 week preload.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Everyone is saying 5 weeks why are you sticking with the one week and how long do you wait between each cycle

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Everyone is saying 5 weeks why are you sticking with the one week and how long do you wait between each cycle
Just listen and re read what I wrote your not paying attention.

Your going to run it for 4 weeks as I said not 1 week, idk where our gettin the 1 week idea from. When I said 1 week at 30mg is to assist sides ect then 45/45/45 <---- theres 3 weeks right there + the 1 week = 4 weeks toal.

30/45/45/45

DeChicchis91

Awards
Yeah I meant to say one week shorter sorry about that and should I stay on the cycle assist on pct?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Yeah I meant to say one week shorter sorry about that and should I stay on the cycle assist on pct?
Yes run cycle assist all the way through pct + maybe a 2 weeks since you will be running erase starting the 3 week past everything..

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Well how long do you wait between cycles ?
Rule of thumb I do believe is cycle length + pct length = time off. So 6 week run + 4 weeks pct = 10 weeks off naturally + maybe a extra 1-2 month off, so in total your looking at a good couple of months off.

DeChicchis91

Awards
Alright thanks is forged pct ok cause it's a little cheaper then cel pct assist

DeChicchis91

Awards
DM-ZINE 2/3/3/3 take one at 10AM and 1-2 at 6PM before lifting
Cycle Assist- 8/8/8/8/8 - 4 at 2PM 4 at 10PM
ZMA 2 Before Bed
Kre-alkalyn- 2 Before lifting and 2 after lifting
Glutamine - 2 Pills before lifting and 2 after

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Pes Erase - 0/0/3/3/2/1
Forged PCT - Recommended dosage
LGI DAA Caps
Kre-Alkalyn and Glutamine same times
Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4

Thats what the cycle looks like is there anything else you would add?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
DM-ZINE 2/3/3/3 take one at 10AM and 1-2 at 6PM before lifting
Cycle Assist- 8/8/8/8/8 - 4 at 2PM 4 at 10PM
ZMA 2 Before Bed
Kre-alkalyn- 2 Before lifting and 2 after lifting
Glutamine - 2 Pills before lifting and 2 after

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Pes Erase - 0/0/3/3/2/1
Forged PCT - Recommended dosage
LGI DAA Caps
Kre-Alkalyn and Glutamine same times
Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4

Thats what the cycle looks like is there anything else you would add?
I say just run Erase at 3 caps for the full 4 week really no need to taper. Just remember pre-load the DAA during your last week of dmz and run it through pct. Novla I still would do 40/20/20/10. Other then that your gtg and good luck.

Train hard eat clean and lean and lots of sleep.

Log this.

DeChicchis91

Awards
I'm going to eat 6 meals a day or atleast try and I'm going to also try to log it and I'm gonna do erase at 3 caps day 1 of pct Thanks for all the advice and info

DeChicchis91

Awards
What if I took stano at 3 caps a day foe 4 weeks with the dmzine will that take away from my gains?