Tren with TRT - need advice

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I'm currently on TRT of 200 test cyp weekly. Have a friend who is on tren currently with some nice results. I'm debating on getting some for myself but have a few questions.

I'm tested every 8 weeks for my TRT. Is a short cycle worth doing? If so how long can I go and have it clear my system to get levels back in TRT range so I don't raise any flags?

Dosing suggestions and how much more arimidex should I take to keep me dialed? I'm taking one pill a week now.

Thx for the help guys. I'd really like to blast and cruise. Just not sure if tren is a good choice for it. I don't want to f up my TRT. I'm open for suggestions.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im not on trt, but how bad can u fuk it up more? i mean, ur already on trt, it cant get much worse other than hrt (thyroid, insulin, etc..)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I think the risk is having abnormally high and convoluted blood results and having the doctor think 200mgs of cyp is causing that and reducing the dosage. Realistically, you could only stay on it 5 weeks max if you wanted to return to normal levels, and even then you may have some problems. Your RBC, Hemo/ Hema would be elevated and may not come down in time. I'd switch over to a good AI, like Aromasin to control E2. Then again it depends how much tren you'd take.

I'm on TRT also, but blast at will. I've tried everything and love tren, but right now my sweet blast is on 500mgs of test-e pr wk and 50mgs of Anadrol per day. My strength is at its highest, even more than on tren, and I bloat very little.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't risk anything that will keep your levels too high at the 8 week mark. What about a blast @ 5 weeks with an oral and some test prop?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I wish I could blast like that Detroit. I'm loving the TRT but the tests every 8 weeks take some of the fun out of it. I don't have a good source or I would happily blast some test for 4 weeks at a time. Would a four week blast of tren produce any results?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Matt what oral would you recommend? I'd like to stay off ph's due to the sides. If sides are small that's fine I just can't do the loss of libido. Have a younger wife and need to be on my game.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could blast like that Detroit. I'm loving the TRT but the tests every 8 weeks take some of the fun out of it. I don't have a good source or I would happily blast some test for 4 weeks at a time. Would a four week blast of tren produce any results?
Yes, you'd see some results with a four week blast of tren.

There are TRT doctors that work lawfully, but remotely. Their supply is pharma grade. If your only treatment is low test, you may want to consider using one of these doctors and get your own bloodwork done whenever you want. Yes, you'd have to pay for the prescription, but you can order enough gear to have your cake and eat it too. You can also order prop, and all the other SERMs/AIs, HCG, etc. You may want to consider going that route and enjoy your TRT years to the max.

carnivore24

Awards
You can get tested while on tren. Im trt also and have had 3 blood draws while on 400mg tren/week and it makes no difference. It doesn't show up as testosterone and does not work synergisticly with test to raise test levels either. I've used 50mg test 400 tren and 120mg test and 400 tren and both came back with in the norm. Only thing is tren will destroy your cholesterol levels if you blast too much with it and elevate bp

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you'd see some results with a four week blast of tren.

There are TRT doctors that work lawfully, but remotely. Their supply is pharma grade. If your only treatment is low test, you may want to consider using one of these doctors and get your own bloodwork done whenever you want. Yes, you'd have to pay for the prescription, but you can order enough gear to have your cake and eat it too. You can also order prop, and all the other SERMs/AIs, HCG, etc. You may want to consider going that route and enjoy your TRT years to the max.
Are you saying to get a double prescription?

CpenDoc7

CpenDoc7

Awards
And breath a little life back into this thread.....I'm on Cyp 100 mg a week....you are saying that I could run Tren and be fine on my blood tests? That would rock.....question though do you run caber or any other ancillaries?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And breath a little life back into this thread.....I'm on Cyp 100 mg a week....you are saying that I could run Tren and be fine on my blood tests? That would rock.....question though do you run caber or any other ancillaries?
Depends on how much Tren you run and how it treats you as this is very much an individual thing.

Some feel that by adequately controlling estrogen this will suffice as it also "somehow" keeps prolactin levels in non-problematic ranges although I am not certain this makes endocrinological "sense" but anecdotally this seems to be the case for many.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I say to hell with your endo, run what you want and just tell him about it. I highly doubt he will drop you and lose your business, and if he does, phuck 'em. Wherever you plan on getting your tren, I'm sure you can get test to cruise on also.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on TRT of 200 test cyp weekly. Have a friend who is on tren currently with some nice results. I'm debating on getting some for myself but have a few questions.

I'm tested every 8 weeks for my TRT. Is a short cycle worth doing? If so how long can I go and have it clear my system to get levels back in TRT range so I don't raise any flags?

Dosing suggestions and how much more arimidex should I take to keep me dialed? I'm taking one pill a week now.

Thx for the help guys. I'd really like to blast and cruise. Just not sure if tren is a good choice for it. I don't want to f up my TRT. I'm open for suggestions.
it can mess up your readinfs. free test, and sometimes tren can show op as another hormone. iif you cant put off blood work for 3-4 months then I wouldent do it. IMO.

maybe dbol for 4-5 weeks then give it 3ish to level out?

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
How do i find a doctor that will let me do TRT??

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
I was kind of in the same boat as you but I get blood work every 3 months from my doc sometimes every 6. When I tried Tren e with my cyp @ trt he decided to test me my free test was slightly elevated but it wasn't out of "normal" I told him I had just taken my shot 2 days prior and he was convinced. But the blood work on that testing was just free and total not a full panel. So pay attention to how ur doc runs your blood work if it's not a full panel everytime you can time it inbetween.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
You can get tested while on tren. Im trt also and have had 3 blood draws while on 400mg tren/week and it makes no difference. It doesn't show up as testosterone and does not work synergisticly with test to raise test levels either. I've used 50mg test 400 tren and 120mg test and 400 tren and both came back with in the norm. Only thing is tren will destroy your cholesterol levels if you blast too much with it and elevate bp
I'm gonna try a low dose tren with my script test and do labs on my own before going to the doc, I would hate to lose my script because my values are all wacked out