Proviron instead of M5AA

biomax

Awards
Just want to know if I can use Proviron (mesterolone) instead of the M5AA.Purpose is to harden up and increase strentgh and possible pre-work booster.(I am into powerlifting and don't want to gain much weight).Will probably use it in a stack as my oral.The M5AA tends to give me headaches even at a low dose of 10mg so I want to substitute it..What does the knowledgeble bro's think.
Let me know.

Thanx
To the Max

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you could try this, it's commonly used for a hardening agent.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Yes you could, you could also use 3 alpha in a TD.

RRAdam

Awards
no, it is a steroid - but it has anti-estrogenic effects.

the effects of proviron and m5aa should be very similar.

biomax

Awards
Thanx for the guys that replied.I think I will give it a try and see how it goes.Furtunately I have never had any problems with hairloss while on cycle.I will keep some saw palmetto on hand, just in case the prostate starts to give any trouble.

Does anybody know how the chemical structures of the proviron and the M5AA(after conversion) differ and the affect it will have if any.Also what dose of M5AA can I compare to 25mg of proviron. I'm sure somebody on this board will be able to help me with this little bit of chemistry.
Thanx
To theMax

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the guys that replied.I think I will give it a try and see how it goes.Furtunately I have never had any problems with hairloss while on cycle.I will keep some saw palmetto on hand, just in case the prostate starts to give any trouble....
BPH DOESNT give any signal in the first times. M5aa converts to DHT, which can cause prostate enlargement. You would see the hairloss if you experience it.
Also, taking saw palmetto on cycle with a DHT converting compound is counterproductive for obvious reasons. Take it during PCT and for times after when not taking a DHT "based" PH or AAS.

I have no idea to with hormone proviron converts to or if its direct acting.

biomax

Awards
Thanx Syr: I will leave the Saw Palmetto for PCT.

I Have read the Big Cat's profile on Proviron.He explains the whole thing very nicely.Proviron is direct acting because it's a 1-methylated DHT.The profile basically answered all my questions regarding Proviron.

To the Max

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13