Torque fully loaded...

mouw2453

Awards
What's up people... Just looking for some insight on this product called torque fully loaded by a company called geared up.... A friend has recommended it to me so I have purchased 2 bottles. I am looking to start a cycle soon and am wondering what I should include other then the obvious protein and what not... My buddy basically takes this and protein and that's it although I have had recommendations to take the pct and possibly an anti-estro. If I go the anti- estro route I was wondering what what would be the best route.

I am an avid lifter going back almost 10 years... I am 28 so I understand for the most part the risk I am taking on a hardcore sup like this and I am looking for the best results. Up to this point my experience with hardcore sups has been limited to what you can buy at *** (which I feel are good but limited). I am looking for good info to help my knowledge and experience. Any info y'all can drop on me is appreciated. Feel free to post away....

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
What ingredient is in it? I never heard of it.

mouw2453

Awards
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (10 mg)
A3 (anabolic amplifying agent) (30mg)
Piperine (piper longum extract 5%)
DHB 6,7-dihydroxybergamotin...

Checkout geared up nutrition's web page also... U can just google it

akaVeritaS

Awards
Do not ****ing take it.

It's a superdrol clone. Superdrol is one of, if not the most potent oral STEROID on the market.

If you want to get into the world of prohormones/steroids, you better start with a compound that won't royally **** up your liver values. Either throw the bottles away, resell them, or put them on the shelf for a good while. You've got a lot of researching to do.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
superdrol!

if this is your first PH, I would recommend NOT taking this for your first. Its powerful stuff. This is not a supplement and I highly advise you to read up on PH's first, support supps, PCT, etc... before even thinking about touching it.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i love these threads. i've done quite a few cycles and won't touch sd. funny how people won't just google the ingredients. by *** do you mean g n c ? those guys are blithering idiots.