Need Help with Torque by Geared Up

ColinDMC

Awards
Hi guys my names Colin, I'm 16 and live in San Antonio. I recently have started taking a supplement called Torque by Geared Up Nutrition. I am now aware that it is a steroid, and I'm quite honestly a bit scared. What are the negative side effects of taking this supplement? I have put on 10 (from 155 to 165) pounds in about 4 days and am amazed by the results, but since this supplement is very similar to Superdrol I have read that I would lose most of this weight gain if I stop using the supplement due to the large amount of the weight being water. I'm also taking an NO product by EFX, Nytric EFX Pro, and would like to know a bit about that as well.

Thanks! I'd really appreciate a few responses and reasoning behind oppinions, I'm trying to stay as informed as possible. Also, any advice on healthy ways to gain weight would also help as I would like to put on as much muscle before my senior year of High School as possible.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Cease taking the product. Please don't do anything this irresponsible again. Kids like you are causing problems for us adults who actually like to use hormonal-type products.

If you stop taking it now, you can avoid doing your body any more harm.

ColinDMC

Awards
Thanks, and I'm sorry? Didn't know it was bad up until tonight, so its not like Ive been trying to do any harm. Any products you would recommend for weight gain at my age?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, and I'm sorry? Didn't know it was bad up until tonight, so its not like Ive been trying to do any harm. Any products you would recommend for weight gain at my age?
Just eat more food- more meats and high quality carbs should do you good..

You do not need hormone type products until at least 21 years of age.

Actually I'm more mad at the person who sold it to you.

ColinDMC

Awards
Yeah haha I just read the bottle and it says that its not supposed to be sold to anyone under 21... I'm a bit confused by how exactly I was able to purchase the product especially if its detrimental to my health. Thanks for the help bro

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah haha I just read the bottle and it says that its not supposed to be sold to anyone under 21... I'm a bit confused by how exactly I was able to purchase the product especially if its detrimental to my health. Thanks for the help bro
Just return it--- sorry for the initial gruffness. Your best move was asking an [intelligent] body-building forum.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Snag ya a good ass weight gain powder (don't care what ppl say, safer than SD),
vitamin and some creatine are basic staples.
Eat food and lift :)