sustanon cycle

keepjockin

Awards
im looking for suggestion for a cycle in the future.
ive heard decent things about sustanon 250 and am looking for info about it, pros and cons.
i will run it with either test or dbol and am planning on running 250 2 times a week (500) for 4 weeks then about 350-375 2 times a week (700-750) for the remaining 4
i want to run 8 weeks
dbol i would run 2 weeks to start at 50 mcgs
taking this with clomid and arimidex as blocker/pct
nolva is on hand if needed
any ideas suggestions help
all appreciated

keepjockin

Awards
also i should add this will be my first cycle injecting.

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
im looking for suggestion for a cycle in the future.
ive heard decent things about sustanon 250 and am looking for info about it, pros and cons.
i will run it with either test or dbol and am planning on running 250 2 times a week (500) for 4 weeks then about 350-375 2 times a week (700-750) for the remaining 4
i want to run 8 weeks
dbol i would run 2 weeks to start at 50 mcgs
taking this with clomid and arimidex as blocker/pct
nolva is on hand if needed
any ideas suggestions help
all appreciated
Thats alota sust!!my mate ran 250mg/pw and he had great gains 700 sounds alot for ur first cycle bro, and u wouldnt run it with test cos sust is 4 blends of test mixed into one, so ul hav heaps if test ha ha

keepjockin

Awards
I didn't even think about that lol. I knew that too lol. I was reading online that sust should be ran 500-2000 a week tough? Not that I'd get that high lol I just thought 750 would still be mild. Thanks for the input !

richmuscleboy

richmuscleboy

Awards
Dude I'm on a similar cycle. 250mg MWF sus and 30mg per day of dbol.

Posted a thread on it with pics so have a look n keep track.

richmuscleboy

richmuscleboy

Awards
I'm
Not
Finding it either. It's gone. Hmmm. I'll replied it first thing in Morning.

richmuscleboy

richmuscleboy

Awards
Posted pics
In my album called
Progress 2012. I'll update it weekly. Only into week 2 at min. Will put week 2 pics on at end of week. U post yours too will be interesting as on nearly same cycle. I decided to do HCG Swales theory too to keep my balls working throughout. Thought I'd give it a try. Normally wait til end of cycle but starting HCG week 3.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yur cycle is jacked dude.. Yu dont need that muc test at all.. And yu wanna run dbol for 8weeks? Bye bye liver. Last i checked dbol isnt measured in mcgs. Yu prob mean mgs and tyat a lot of dbol to run for 8 weeks.

krypton

Awards
This cycle is definitely messed up, if its your first cycle and you want to do sus250/ dbol then run 500mgs a week of sus and 30-50mgs a day dbol for a maximum of 4 weeks.. us the dbol at the start of your cycle to jump start it and good luck!

richmuscleboy

richmuscleboy

Awards
Hi guys. Thanks for the info. Although this
Is not my first cycle. Done quite a few before. You still reckon I should
Only run dbol for 4 weeks? Was gonna run it 500mg sus n then 30mg dbol? I'm
Up for trying jus 4 weeks with dbol tho if u think am runnin too much for too long. Let me
Know. Rich.

richmuscleboy

richmuscleboy

Awards
Jus realised ya was replying to jockin. U think mine is too much too or ok?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. Thanks for the info. Although this
Is not my first cycle. Done quite a few before. You still reckon I should
Only run dbol for 4 weeks? Was gonna run it 500mg sus n then 30mg dbol? I'm
Up for trying jus 4 weeks with dbol tho if u think am runnin too much for too long. Let me
Know. Rich.
Would recommend four but definitely no more than six..Havnt used dbol but like most orals its hepatoxic (bad for liver)

richmuscleboy

richmuscleboy

Awards
Ok cool. Thanks man. I'll stop on 4 then but carry on the sus. Maybe up the sus from 500 slightly for the remaining weeks then.