test question

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ok so i feel pretty dumb for asking this question. im planning a test cycle witch i will be starting soon. i know different compounds have different traits they are known for such as increases in vascularity hardness and some more size others more strength. i want to know what to expect in terms of these traits for test prop. im aware the aa ratio of test is equal so size and strength are relatively proportional to each other but what can i expect as far as an increase in vascularity. i plan to recomp/cut on this cycle i assume diet will have an effect as well

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
no i know it will obviosly but ive had increases inasularity while bulking and while cutting depending on the compound

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
is this a dumb question? its not really important but id like to know if i can expect increases in vascularity from test and if so what other steroids would u compare this increase to

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
You will get good pumps on test, if you want vascularity mix some tren and bold.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
thanks im actually using prop so i was gonna throw in some epi the last 6 weeks that makes me very vascular from past experience