where's manbeast??

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Haven't seen him lately,,, one of you guys piss him off or something?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
If I'm left with jbry for advice, I'll end up taking some sort of quadmethyldrol or something!!! HAHAHA

steppinRazor

Awards
what'd you do with the body?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm I'm wondering the same

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42 ate the remains, along with his superdrol....how did you figure he ended up weighing 290lbs? by eating people of course. Manbeast is mostly fat, so it helped with the SD absorption as well as being calorically dense.....like when eskimos eat whale's....
Told u not to tell anyone bro X-D that's our secret

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I was hoping that if I did maybe all his knowledge would be mine but I think it just made me dumber... Well atleast I'm big and strong X-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well I do know my PCT stuff. I am the the "bad" pct cop... Manbeast was the "good"
We are gonna have to get Greengo. We need to shut down thus thread! Leave no witnesses or remains Lmao

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I was finally able to use it in context.

I remember this picture....I was gonna post it actually, but way too lazy and lethargic from all this shyt I am on to find it in all those pics I got :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
From what I gather, manbeast goes on sabbatical from time to time.....maybe for a long time? maybe for a short time?....I think he "just got back" from one like 4-5 months ago? he always says "since I've been back......"

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
From what I gather, manbeast goes on sabbatical from time to time.....maybe for a long time? maybe for a short time?....I think he "just got back" from one like 4-5 months ago? he always says "since I've been back......"
That is true Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
we should all show up at his house intervention/SWAT team style like they did on jersey shore with vinnie. not that I watch that program. only that one episode.
You know you ****in do bro!!! You told me the dudes on there make you weak!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I agree on stupid ass shows. People are dumb its funny to an extent but sometimes dumb just pisses me off.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
On a serious note.....how long do we wait on him until we appoint a new person/manbeast? We can only wait so long, being held hostage or however you want to term it. I say give him a week, and he's been gone for like 2-3 days at least right?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
maybe he quit, after I fired him 3 times? "had enough" of being fired all the time? can't say he didn't deserve it each of the times he got fired though....you know he deserved it.....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** I haven't heard from him in awhile... Maybe his girl got him

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Maybe he's a masochist and wanted his girl to choke him while they were humping and she accidently killed him... Wierd

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well if he doesn't show up in another 3-4 days? we'll have a thread/contest about who will be the new manbeast or new PCT guru or whatever the fuq he does around here....if he comes back after the 3-4 days looking for his job back? better have a LEGIT vacation receipt or "doctors note", some type of proof where he was. Everybody get yourself ready for the big contest though in the meanwhile....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne will always be the bad cop

Conte

Conte

Awards
I killed him.

Investigation:

Manbeast last post on 03-27-2012 01:44 PM,
“ummm.... who is the "you" you are talking to?”

Manbeast last chemical support,
“GW-501516 - 10mg/day. 5mg pre-workout and 5mg post”
Manbeast last chemical support review,
“Comin along slow and steady, still trying to kick some badass lethargy that hits me late in the day or when I first wake up. My sleep hasn't been the greatest though lately so I'm guessing that is what is causing it. No major sides that I can attribute to the stack at all.”

Suspects,
GW-501516,
Girlfriend,
badass lethargy,
sleep,
Boring…,
… and WARBIRD of course!

Conclusion,

Airborne is an undercover cop

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
It pains me to think of all the dying, shriveled nuts out there in need of manbeast!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
:: throws hands in the air :: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANBEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSST!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hoping this is like a huge April fools joke and he will like pop up or something...I'm about ready to hunt him down and make sure he is alive

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Bet there was some underground politics that pissed him off,, he's like me, is unimpressed by forum politics. Its for jackass control freaks!!!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Don't worry he's simply playing a game called marco polo, but I don't hear the polo part should I be worried?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Bet there was some underground politics that pissed him off,, he's like me, is unimpressed by forum politics. Its for jackass control freaks!!!
That actually exists?

Or maybe he has a life and went in vacation or something? Lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes probably resting his trex arms from typeing all the time. Or hes out there living his life like a normal person.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i think airborne turned him into chum and went shark fishing...

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I heard a rumor Primordial Performance is coming out with a new product "liquid dessicated manbeast liver!!!" Could be a clue!!!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I heard Warbird and Manbeast were vacationing in Key West, I suspect their euphoric encounter has prevented him from posting

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
He's probably locked up in MB Labs creating the next best thing for swollen, testosterone gushing balls!!!

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it is not a reaction to gw-50156 as my flying monkeys are about to add it to a cycle. wouldn't want those very rare research animals to get sick.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hopefully it is not a reaction to gw-50156 as my flying monkeys are about to add it to a cycle. wouldn't want those very rare research animals to get sick.....
I was thinking either he had a reaction or injury running this new combo, or he took a vacation with the ol' ball and chain, or he got pissed at the mods about his SARM thread or the sticky he wanted put up LOL.....or just went on sabbatical....I've been known to disappear for months or years even....but that is usually when I am disinterested in AAS/supps for whatever reason....I know MB was going balls deep on a new cycle :D so that was not really the case........

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking either he had a reaction or injury running this new combo, or he took a vacation with the ol' ball and chain, or he got pissed at the mods about his SARM thread or the sticky he wanted put up LOL.....or just went on sabbatical....I've been known to disappear for months or years even....but that is usually when I am disinterested in AAS/supps for whatever reason....I know MB was going balls deep on a new cycle :D so that was not really the case........
haven't been around as long as you but i don't post for months sometimes either. just about to start a cycle that gw is a part of too. hope all is well with mb

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
haven't been around as long as you but i don't post for months sometimes either. just about to start a cycle that gw is a part of too. hope all is well with mb
thats usually how it goes....your all into your hot rod, so your on the camaro board or the mustang board or the vette board....your back into cycling PH's or AAS so you are back onto the BB boards....baseball season you're busy harassing the yankee fans :D lol....usually people post when they are in the thick of whatever it is the board is about. you can also just get burnt out on giving advice and talking gear/sports/cars etc too....and just need a break....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thats usually how it goes....your all into your hot rod, so your on the camaro board or the mustang board or the vette board....your back into cycling PH's or AAS so you are back onto the BB boards....baseball season you're busy harassing the yankee fans :D lol....usually people post when they are in the thick of whatever it is the board is about. you can also just get burnt out on giving advice and talking gear/sports/cars etc too....and just need a break....
Agreed... I'm almost there... So I don't get another infraction