where's manbeast??

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thats usually how it goes....your all into your hot rod, so your on the camaro board or the mustang board or the vette board....your back into cycling PH's or AAS so you are back onto the BB boards....baseball season you're busy harassing the yankee fans :D lol....usually people post when they are in the thick of whatever it is the board is about. you can also just get burnt out on giving advice and talking gear/sports/cars etc too....and just need a break....
your right. cycling season is just getting started. for me that is the shi+. can't wait for the tour de france, giro de italia and the vuelta de espana. i won't be on here much. endurance and stamina wise, best sport in the world

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
your right. cycling season is just getting started. for me that is the shi+. can't wait for the tour de france, giro de italia and the vuelta de espana. i won't be on here much. endurance and stamina wise, best sport in the world
lol

riding a bicycle is the best sport in the world endurance and stamina wise?

you've never did MMA or played football,apparently.

thats probably the craziest thing i've heard in a while. yeah it is. i just thought about it.

anaerobic activity is MUCH harder to maintain than aerobic,obviously. i can go on the eliptical or bike for hours and hours without feeling anything. try 10 minutes of sparring or constantly going down after down on defense or offense in football wearing 20lbs of pads and helmet on you.

its actually so crazy i cant believe i am arguing. its ridiculous lol.

I'm glad you find it to be a good workout. it's hardly a sport. much less the greatest sport.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
lol

riding a bicycle is the best sport in the world endurance and stamina wise?

you've never did MMA or played football,apparently.

thats probably the craziest thing i've heard in a while. yeah it is. i just thought about it.

anaerobic activity is MUCH harder to maintain than aerobic,obviously. i can go on the eliptical or bike for hours and hours without feeling anything. try 10 minutes of sparring or constantly going down after down on defense or offense in football wearing 20lbs of pads and helmet on you.

its actually so crazy i cant believe i am arguing. its ridiculous lol.

I'm glad you find it to be a good workout. it's hardly a sport. much less the greatest sport.
that's a really nice opinion.
i am a brown belt in shodakon. been in quite a few tournaments. the elliptical or stationary bike is nothing compared to real racing. do you honestly think riding 3 weeks with 2 days off at balls out intensity is weak espicially when almost half of it is in the mountains? i know it's not the body builders sport but the 3 week tours are about as hard as you can get as far as endurance goes, except for maybe the ultra-marathon runner.
say some smart ass shi+ about spandex

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it's ridiculous i don't need to attack spandex . i played football and we wore pretty tight fitting apparel . thats not really what i'm concerned about

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
my sister had this boyfriend when we were younger and living at home, he would bike around town like lance armstrong all day every day.....skinny taller dude, but his legs? quads? jacked like a bodybuilder LOL...I was like DAMN! that shyt works for building them legs....

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
that's a really nice opinion.
i am a brown belt in shodakon. been in quite a few tournaments. the elliptical or stationary bike is nothing compared to real racing. do you honestly think riding 3 weeks with 2 days off at balls out intensity is weak espicially when almost half of it is in the mountains? i know it's not the body builders sport but the 3 week tours are about as hard as you can get as far as endurance goes, except for maybe the ultra-marathon runner.
say some smart ass shi+ about spandex
when you can do mma for days straight then you can compare it. but you cant. its so intense its counted in minutes, not hours.

is that clear enough?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks riding 100+ miles a day, or even one day. harder than any match i've been in. never played football though. was in the marine corps though, infantry and nothing is to this day as hard as a multi day ride

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Try racing a one hour criterium... it's basically a one hour sprint!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Until you stand on the sidelines of a Cat I&II crit, you can't say a damned thing about bike racing!! Until you are in a race with a four mile long climb and people are taking turns attacking off the front to thin the herd, you know nothing about fighting through anarobic torture for much longer than any MMA round!! I've done both,, raced bikes for 8 yrs and also trained martial arts for 20... Sorry to say,, for pure endurance and anarobic torture,, bike racing wins!! MMA has it's virtues and difficulties,,, but on those two standings, it doesn't compare

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Until you stand on the sidelines of a Cat I&II crit, you can't say a damned thing about bike racing!! Until you are in a race with a four mile long climb and people are taking turns attacking off the front to thin the herd, you know nothing about fighting through anarobic torture for much longer than any MMA round!! I've done both,, raced bikes for 8 yrs and also trained martial arts for 20... Sorry to say,, for pure endurance and anarobic torture,, bike racing wins!! MMA has it's virtues and difficulties,,, but on those two standings, it doesn't compare
you took the words out of my mouth

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what a pair of marys

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
gotta go to sleep so i can ride my mary bike to work tomorrow. cycling sucks!!!
Lol.. haven't even owned a bike in years,, after eight years of racing,, the last four as a catII ... I burned myself out

Conte

Conte

Awards
Where is Airborne? I missed him... i hope he is alive.:buttkick:

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Mannnnnnnbeeeeeeaaaassssttttttt!!!!!!!!
The nuts are dying without youuuuuu!!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should message him that I will start posting pics of him if he doesnt show up.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Still no manbeast... Woah dude is MIA!!! Hope everything is ok with him..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thread, where are you manbeast!!!?????

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You guys are nuts.... Glad to know I was missed though LoL.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL i'd be worried if i didn't maintain the level of anonymity that I do :D

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Glad you're back buddy. You disappeared right when I started my 437.5 mg Test E cycle! T-Minus a few weeks till shutdown right?

Here is my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/198301-first-cycle-log.html

In case you see this, please let me know if it's kosher to do:

Arimidex as AI on cycle

Aromasin, Nolva & Clomid PCT

Have heard you can't do dex w nolva, but now hearing you can't do aromasin w nolva. Anyway I'm sure you know just a matter if you have time, I'm sure your desk has piled up being away so long.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
never heard either of those actually, i'll look into it

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Cool thx man, I'll be trying to search around as well definitely want to know for sure which combos to use or avoid.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok I think I got it clarified;

Arimidex and Nolva = not good.

Exemestane + Nolva = ok

So I'll be using arimidex as needed during cycle and aromasin for PCT. PCT might be Aromasin, Nolva, Clomid, Erase, and DAA. Is that too much? Maybe I'll post in PCT section, have some time though before I'm just starting week 2.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Move your blinds. I can't see in your living room anymore :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards