where's manbeast??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. i heard he was arrested for saving someones nuts?


  2. It pains me to think of all the dying, shriveled nuts out there in need of manbeast!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Wtf
    Awww, , I know you miss him jbry,, it's ok,, we understand

  4. :: throws hands in the air :: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANBEEEEEEAAAA AAAAASSSSST!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  5. I'm hoping this is like a huge April fools joke and he will like pop up or something...I'm about ready to hunt him down and make sure he is alive
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Bet there was some underground politics that pissed him off,, he's like me, is unimpressed by forum politics. Its for jackass control freaks!!!

  7. Don't worry he's simply playing a game called marco polo, but I don't hear the polo part should I be worried?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco
    Bet there was some underground politics that pissed him off,, he's like me, is unimpressed by forum politics. Its for jackass control freaks!!!
    That actually exists?

    Or maybe he has a life and went in vacation or something? Lol
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  9. Hes probably resting his trex arms from typeing all the time. Or hes out there living his life like a normal person.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    That actually exists?

    Or maybe he has a life and went in vacation or something? Lol
    Yep,, he's complained about it before

  11. i think airborne turned him into chum and went shark fishing...

  12. I heard a rumor Primordial Performance is coming out with a new product "liquid dessicated manbeast liver!!!" Could be a clue!!!

  13. I heard Warbird and Manbeast were vacationing in Key West, I suspect their euphoric encounter has prevented him from posting

  14. He's probably locked up in MB Labs creating the next best thing for swollen, testosterone gushing balls!!!

  15. hopefully it is not a reaction to gw-50156 as my flying monkeys are about to add it to a cycle. wouldn't want those very rare research animals to get sick.....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    hopefully it is not a reaction to gw-50156 as my flying monkeys are about to add it to a cycle. wouldn't want those very rare research animals to get sick.....
    I was thinking either he had a reaction or injury running this new combo, or he took a vacation with the ol' ball and chain, or he got pissed at the mods about his SARM thread or the sticky he wanted put up LOL.....or just went on sabbatical....I've been known to disappear for months or years even....but that is usually when I am disinterested in AAS/supps for whatever reason....I know MB was going balls deep on a new cycle so that was not really the case........
  17. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I was thinking either he had a reaction or injury running this new combo, or he took a vacation with the ol' ball and chain, or he got pissed at the mods about his SARM thread or the sticky he wanted put up LOL.....or just went on sabbatical....I've been known to disappear for months or years even....but that is usually when I am disinterested in AAS/supps for whatever reason....I know MB was going balls deep on a new cycle so that was not really the case........
    haven't been around as long as you but i don't post for months sometimes either. just about to start a cycle that gw is a part of too. hope all is well with mb

  18. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    haven't been around as long as you but i don't post for months sometimes either. just about to start a cycle that gw is a part of too. hope all is well with mb
    thats usually how it goes....your all into your hot rod, so your on the camaro board or the mustang board or the vette board....your back into cycling PH's or AAS so you are back onto the BB boards....baseball season you're busy harassing the yankee fans lol....usually people post when they are in the thick of whatever it is the board is about. you can also just get burnt out on giving advice and talking gear/sports/cars etc too....and just need a break....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    thats usually how it goes....your all into your hot rod, so your on the camaro board or the mustang board or the vette board....your back into cycling PH's or AAS so you are back onto the BB boards....baseball season you're busy harassing the yankee fans lol....usually people post when they are in the thick of whatever it is the board is about. you can also just get burnt out on giving advice and talking gear/sports/cars etc too....and just need a break....
    Agreed... I'm almost there... So I don't get another infraction
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Agreed... I'm almost there... So I don't get another infraction
    YERRRRRRRRR FIRRRRRRED!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    YERRRRRRRRR FIRRRRRRED!!!
    Lol I guess so...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    thats usually how it goes....your all into your hot rod, so your on the camaro board or the mustang board or the vette board....your back into cycling PH's or AAS so you are back onto the BB boards....baseball season you're busy harassing the yankee fans lol....usually people post when they are in the thick of whatever it is the board is about. you can also just get burnt out on giving advice and talking gear/sports/cars etc too....and just need a break....
    your right. cycling season is just getting started. for me that is the shi+. can't wait for the tour de france, giro de italia and the vuelta de espana. i won't be on here much. endurance and stamina wise, best sport in the world

  23. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    your right. cycling season is just getting started. for me that is the shi+. can't wait for the tour de france, giro de italia and the vuelta de espana. i won't be on here much. endurance and stamina wise, best sport in the world
    lol

    riding a bicycle is the best sport in the world endurance and stamina wise?

    you've never did MMA or played football,apparently.


    thats probably the craziest thing i've heard in a while. yeah it is. i just thought about it.

    anaerobic activity is MUCH harder to maintain than aerobic,obviously. i can go on the eliptical or bike for hours and hours without feeling anything. try 10 minutes of sparring or constantly going down after down on defense or offense in football wearing 20lbs of pads and helmet on you.

    its actually so crazy i cant believe i am arguing. its ridiculous lol.

    I'm glad you find it to be a good workout. it's hardly a sport. much less the greatest sport.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    lol

    riding a bicycle is the best sport in the world endurance and stamina wise?

    you've never did MMA or played football,apparently.


    thats probably the craziest thing i've heard in a while. yeah it is. i just thought about it.

    anaerobic activity is MUCH harder to maintain than aerobic,obviously. i can go on the eliptical or bike for hours and hours without feeling anything. try 10 minutes of sparring or constantly going down after down on defense or offense in football wearing 20lbs of pads and helmet on you.

    its actually so crazy i cant believe i am arguing. its ridiculous lol.

    I'm glad you find it to be a good workout. it's hardly a sport. much less the greatest sport.
    that's a really nice opinion.
    i am a brown belt in shodakon. been in quite a few tournaments. the elliptical or stationary bike is nothing compared to real racing. do you honestly think riding 3 weeks with 2 days off at balls out intensity is weak espicially when almost half of it is in the mountains? i know it's not the body builders sport but the 3 week tours are about as hard as you can get as far as endurance goes, except for maybe the ultra-marathon runner.
    say some smart ass shi+ about spandex

  25. it's ridiculous i don't need to attack spandex . i played football and we wore pretty tight fitting apparel . thats not really what i'm concerned about
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  26. my sister had this boyfriend when we were younger and living at home, he would bike around town like lance armstrong all day every day.....skinny taller dude, but his legs? quads? jacked like a bodybuilder LOL...I was like DAMN! that shyt works for building them legs....

  27. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    that's a really nice opinion.
    i am a brown belt in shodakon. been in quite a few tournaments. the elliptical or stationary bike is nothing compared to real racing. do you honestly think riding 3 weeks with 2 days off at balls out intensity is weak espicially when almost half of it is in the mountains? i know it's not the body builders sport but the 3 week tours are about as hard as you can get as far as endurance goes, except for maybe the ultra-marathon runner.
    say some smart ass shi+ about spandex
    when you can do mma for days straight then you can compare it. but you cant. its so intense its counted in minutes, not hours.

    is that clear enough?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  28. 3 weeks riding 100+ miles a day, or even one day. harder than any match i've been in. never played football though. was in the marine corps though, infantry and nothing is to this day as hard as a multi day ride

  29. Try racing a one hour criterium... it's basically a one hour sprint!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. for my pal manbeast
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 10:55 AM
  2. ManBeast's Recovery
    By ManBeast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:04 PM
  3. ManBeast's Gym rants!
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:14 PM
  4. ManBeast inspired me......
    By FLY in forum Pics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 04:00 PM
  5. Manbeast...
    By T-Bar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:54 PM
Log in
Log in