4-DHEA vs 1,4-AD (Boldione)

Conte

Conte

Awards
[h=1][FONT=&quot]So what do you think?[/FONT][/h] [h=1][FONT=&quot]Which is better ?
as a test base?[/FONT]
[/h]

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
of those two? just from regarding the conversions and anectodal reports i'm going to go with 1,4.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boldione isn't a test base, it would be a boldenone base, so obviously 4-dhea is the only choice, both need to be dosed the same as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
true, but 1,4 tends to provide the same libido and well-being feelings is what I think the OP was getting at *ducks and hides*

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
its illegal in the us, but not in some other countries.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never noticed libido enhancement or mood elevations from boldione, boldenone etc...? More anxiety maybe....

4DHEA in AndroENHANCE will be one HELLUVA test base and Andro Stack enhancer....

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never noticed libido enhancement or mood elevations from boldione, boldenone etc...? More anxiety maybe....

4DHEA in AndroENHANCE will be one HELLUVA test base and Andro Stack enhancer....

-Matt
i didn't notice it either, but i figured this could of been from not dosing high enough. would like to try it again some day.

hmm, maybe 600mg of bold 200+ 600mg of 4-diol for 6 weeks, with kick start of 20mg of m1t for 3 weeks then 16mg of m-diene for last 3 weeks followed up with stanodrol for another 4-6 weeks.... whoa ho ho. sounds good.... dont know how that would pan out though. lol.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what is andro enhance

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didn't notice it either, but i figured this could of been from not dosing high enough. would like to try it again some day.

hmm, maybe 600mg of bold 200+ 600mg of 4-diol for 6 weeks, with kick start of 20mg of m1t for 3 weeks then 16mg of m-diene for last 3 weeks followed up with stanodrol for another 4-6 weeks.... whoa ho ho. sounds good.... dont know how that would pan out though. lol.
I have dosed iforce bold200 at 1000mg a day and noticed no such test-like effects. But it was a nice product while dieting. It seems to be one of those hit or miss hormones --- while some love it and some notice nothing from it... regardless of dose.

I am mostly referring to boldenone undeclynate, but as for that situation, whos to say that most UGL's are not actually using real bold powder, but deca or something extreme under dosed.....

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
about time for some topical 4-dhea, i'll buy some for sure.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^

I know right? Should have been made 3 yrs ago at least,,,,,

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
very interesting to say the least

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i think i am done cycling forever because i hate the small balls and big water head and coming off them lol but i REALLY like where PP is going with these natty or semi/natty products, will 4-dhea cause suppression and if so how much?
It will be a topical 4DHEA that will be well stacked with the likes of AndroBulk, MASS or HARD fro ENHANCED effects....

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You gotta be kidding me....first he says PP is crap and 4X overpriced etc....then he apologizes and says he never said that.....then he says just use AAS its safer and cheaper.....now 180 degree turn again, and he wants to "convert" over to legal/PP products and shun the AAS world....LMFAO.... you can't make this shyt up.....sociopath and psychopath behavior at its finest......

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i said androbulk was overpriced and that was bogus, i also said i liked where their company was going, i must have really bothered u man dude all u can think about it me.
You gotta be kidding me....first he says PP is crap and 4X overpriced etc....then he apologizes and says he never said that.....then he says just use AAS its safer and cheaper.....now 180 degree turn again, and he wants to "convert" over to legal/PP products and shun the AAS world....LMFAO.... you can't make this shyt up.....sociopath and psychopath behavior at its finest......

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it is sad when a forty year old man continues ti try to get a 22 year old at every turn and this 22 year old made warbird SOOO mad that all he thinks about is how to get me back, as far as "shunning" the aas world? I said i dont liek the side effects, is that shunning?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
so again i am going to ask you as a man to leave me alone and stop acting like a child, and matt porter agreed that androbulk was overpriced A, b i never said the company was bad infact i said it was good, i apologized for not trying their product first to see if it was worth the money and i said IF u were gonna go the route to just do unmethylated steroids because they are cheaper, thats all i said dude. Can u get over it, i sleep fine at night but im starting to think all you do is think about me and trying to catch me whenever i speak.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
drama... 1-A,D is awesome, If I could get the non-methyl oral I wouldn't bulk without it... I ran it 8 weeks, dosed it @ 1000mg solo and stacked it @ 600mg with Epi never any bloat, just solid, "slow" (relatively slow), and lasting gains. At some point I'm sure I'll try the PP products they have had a stellar reputation for a long time.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i am done cycling forever because i hate the small balls and big water head and coming off them lol but i REALLY like where PP is going with these natty or semi/natty products, will 4-dhea cause suppression and if so how much?
4Dhea could definitely cause SOME suppression. We will have to do beta testing and record blood work to find out. However -- since you seem to not favor water bloat (big head) and harsh recovery periods....something like AndroHard would most likely suit you perfect, since it would reduce water bloat (lean face) and tighten up the body ---given diet is on point and you aren;t eating like a pig. Suppression is not bad at all and you can see the case reports we performed on our beta testers and check out there full blood panels before and after their cycles.

-Matt

Freepress

Awards
4Dhea could definitely cause SOME suppression. We will have to do beta testing and record blood work to find out. However -- since you seem to not favor water bloat (big head) and harsh recovery periods....something like AndroHard would most likely suit you perfect, since it would reduce water bloat (lean face) and tighten up the body ---given diet is on point and you aren;t eating like a pig. Suppression is not bad at all and you can see the case reports we performed on our beta testers and check out there full blood panels before and after their cycles.

-Matt
Matt,

It is refreshing to see PP delve back into what it did best: Topical prohormones that delivered results and left you feeling good while on them.

1-T topical was amazing. It offered a 1-Andro base with no lethargy or loss of sex drive. And it produced nice dry gains. I nabbed eight pounds in six weeks and hung onto all eight after PCT.

I would love to see you guys do a 1-Andro/4-DHEA/pregenelone topical. It would be 1-T on steroids, if you will. ****, you could call it 5-T, for that matter.

You know the demand is there. The market response would be tremendous. This is a no brainer.

You would be delivering results like the Andro Series does to those who respond to it, or better, with no expensive esters and softgels. I am alive with enthusiasm at the idea of this.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
when is the next sale foro androhard? and lets say superdrol for 3 months straight os a 10 onm the suppression chart, what would androhard be like a 4 or a 5?

-Matt

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
when is the next sale foro androhard? and lets say superdrol for 3 months straight os a 10 onm the suppression chart, what would androhard be like a 4 or a 5?
I'm pretty sure superdrol for 3 months straight would end in death so hard to know how suppressed you'd be then :p

Husker89

Banned
Awards
are you pretty sure? do you have any evidence to make that claim? Or are you just repeating what everybody else says? Ive done 4 months and got blood tests and my liver was only slightly elavated, bad idea but still.
I'm pretty sure superdrol for 3 months straight would end in death so hard to know how suppressed you'd be then :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you pretty sure? do you have any evidence to make that claim? Or are you just repeating what everybody else says? Ive done 4 months and got blood tests and my liver was only slightly elavated, bad idea but still.
Lol 4 months of SD? You should not touch hormones if your going to be that irresponsible.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
A. i was only do 10mgs for 3 days on 4 days off, and i was really young and didnt know what i was doing i when i found out got bloods, i am very responsible with hormone use, i was just young and someone told me to do this.
Lol 4 months of SD? You should not touch hormones if your going to be that irresponsible.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
my point is everyone makes these claims over and over "sd will ruin your kidneys and liver if taken for more than 4 weeks and i got bloods and was fine, even though i used less i havent seen bloods from longterm (3-5months) use of sd to support these claims.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe they are meaning on a daily basis.

run superdrol everyday past 8 weeks, i'd be curious to see how long you keep it up.

pulsing is stupid to begin with. safe, yea, but if you want safe, dont use steroids to begin with.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya agree this supplement owner fd me over but i was young i dont EVER pulse it just doesnt make sense to me. What do you think about my point about lacking evidence of superdrol related liver/health issues?
i believe they are meaning on a daily basis.

run superdrol everyday past 8 weeks, i'd be curious to see how long you keep it up.

pulsing is stupid to begin with. safe, yea, but if you want safe, dont use steroids to begin with.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
my point is everyone makes these claims over and over "sd will ruin your kidneys and liver if taken for more than 4 weeks and i got bloods and was fine, even though i used less i havent seen bloods from longterm (3-5months) use of sd to support these claims.
Well you would think it would cause these things, when you see bloodwork of people on cycle using sdrol and it looks like they actually may be dying, pretty sure I have search around and saw some bloodwork that showed liver enzymes elevated many times over normal and HDL in single digits and in a few cases unreadable, this would draw the assumption that long term use equals significant health risks

But some people superdrol doesn't bother them too bad, but then there are people like tbone who had a near death experience with superdrol, this steroid is not to be taken lightly no matter how its used, you may be fine, but plenty of people might not be

And people always forget, just cause you feel ok, doesn't mean you are ok, the insides of your body could be f*cked up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is lots of evidence that superdrol if used irresponsibly is very dangerous to the liver.

but the same goes for all methylated steroids.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya good points jay dollars, i think it is definetly toxic i just havent seen tons of evidence but good points.
Well you would think it would cause these things, when you see bloodwork of people on cycle using sdrol and it looks like they actually may be dying, pretty sure I have search around and saw some bloodwork that showed liver enzymes elevated many times over normal and HDL in single digits and in a few cases unreadable, this would draw the assumption that long term use equals significant health risks

But some people superdrol doesn't bother them too bad, but then there are people like tbone who had a near death experience with superdrol, this steroid is not to be taken lightly no matter how its used, you may be fine, but plenty of people might not be

And people always forget, just cause you feel ok, doesn't mean you are ok, the insides of your body could be f*cked up

Husker89

Banned
Awards
alrigth thanks bro just havent looked into it enough
there is lots of evidence that superdrol if used irresponsibly is very dangerous to the liver.

but the same goes for all methylated steroids.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am actually not the least bit concerned about the liver, people can drink a 5th of liquor a day for 30 years and never develop cirrhosis

My concern is for HDL, what goes on in your arteries for 3-6 weeks when your HDL is next to 0, that is my concern, not enough research on my part to validate the risk

Now not everyone's HDL gets destroyed, just most, I have been looking for bloodwork for on cycle results using TUDCA, and while its effects on the liver are promising, I think the results I saw lacked lipid values due to costs of the actual bloodwork, I am not sure of the correlation of lipids to liver stress is direct either, cause other stuff like furaz is not a methyl and that hurts HDL bad too

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya good points jay dollars, i think it is definetly toxic i just havent seen tons of evidence but good points.
Ask T Bone about superdrol. He will give you enough evidence bro.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
to be fair....I think some people are genetically susceptible to things that might harm your liver or heart or kidneys etc....those individuals will have immediate and harsh adverse reactions to this stuff....BUT the majority will not have these effects....at least not so dramatic or so soon....maybe they will over time? maybe they will not....again, I think it varies individual to individual. You see time to time a guy have a heart problem or a liver problem, and it gets sensationalized of course....but think of all the guys who DON'T have these problems who of course will not report not having a problem.....I know this from personal experience as well as observing things on the various boards for the past 10 or so years.....not just talking randomly out my ass or nothin' :D........

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree not everyone reacts the same and some have horroble sides while others are fine.

But SD appears to be one hormone that you just shouldnt play with or take lightly.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the kind of pulse routine you do. For instance, maybe you can do a three time a week SD pulse for 6 weeks. I really don't think that at the end of that you're going to feel much better than if you had just done it for 3 weeks ED.

That's what most people think of as a "pulse".

Almost everyone asks me what steroids I'm on and I've only used orals in my life and even then - I've only started using them 15 months ago. And - I've only "pulsed" them. 3 times a week (MWF) for two weeks "on" followed by two weeks "off" and then another two week "on". On that routine - it's minimal suppression. My "off" cycle test levels are consistently HIGH.

And, like I said - I don't go anywhere that people don't ask me about steroids or comment on my size or physique. I went to a restaurant the other night - and some snot nosed clean-up boy slapped me on the back when I walked in and yelled "WWE!" at me. I almost decked him.

I think one certain danger of constant steroid use is the downregulation of the HPTA. Eventually you can't produce your own test. Look at these boards and you'll find people who are in this condition now. I'm not sure my form of "pulsing" will keep me away from HPTA downreg forever, but I think I can continue on this course a lot longer than those running regular ED cycles of SD.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I am actually not the least bit concerned about the liver, people can drink a 5th of liquor a day for 30 years and never develop cirrhosis

My concern is for HDL, what goes on in your arteries for 3-6 weeks when your HDL is next to 0, that is my concern, not enough research on my part to validate the risk

Now not everyone's HDL gets destroyed, just most, I have been looking for bloodwork for on cycle results using TUDCA, and while its effects on the liver are promising, I think the results I saw lacked lipid values due to costs of the actual bloodwork, I am not sure of the correlation of lipids to liver stress is direct either, cause other stuff like furaz is not a methyl and that hurts HDL bad too
My girlfriend's grandfather was diagnosed with liver cancer last week,, a daily and weekly drinker, but nothing too excessive ... we should all always be concerned about our livers,, I for one take liver support in fairly high doses year around,,, but your comments on hdl are definitely valid!! I usually get the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs but it doesn't include lipids,,, Walgreens does in house lipids though,, not sure the cost or if they're reported to your primary care physician either,, prefer anonymity when it comes to cycle labs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alrigth thanks bro just havent looked into it enough
i had a few studies about superdrol's hepatotoxic effect on my old laptop that henryv had sent me, so i know they are out there.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
this is anecdotal and from a methodolgical standpoint this is the lowest of the ;pw, you cannot prove cause and effect. Ill give you it seems the worse out of the orals but this is NO evidence.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ok,, the absurdity of assuming that because we take things that are proven to be bad for us means we are self destructive and shouldn't be properly informed on all levels, take absolutely every possible safeguard along the way and have genuine concerns about health despite our choice to use methyls is crazy talk..... I have been taking calculated risks throughout my whole life,,, I may enjoy riding my suped up yamaha R1 at near 200mph, but you can bet my bike has the best breaks, tires and suspension available,, my helmet cost $3,000 and I always wear full leather and back protection when going for a ride,,,, same goes with my health,, I may shoot tren, take methyls etc etc etc.... but you can bet I'll read everything I can find,,, take support and prevention supps year round and get more labs than most anyone,,,, my health is my #1 priority,, my looks aren't even in the top 5, or maybe even 10, of my major priorities,,, if you can't afford labs, don't do steroids,, if you're not going to educate yourself to the dangers, take every possible precaution and stay within reason, it'll just be another chance for Darwin to work his magic

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I agree not everyone reacts the same and some have horroble sides while others are fine.

But SD appears to be one hormone that you just shouldnt play with or take lightly.
Agreed 1000%

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21