1-test cyp/4-ad cyp

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well i'm going to get some before the ban to hold onto for a while, since im not going to be using it soon. But I figure before i order anything i should find out how much i need. Since i haven't ever injected anything what would be a good dose. Ive seen many talk about 1g1-test cyp a week and 1.5-2g a week for 4-ad cyp. just wondering if this is to high for me to do, or if it would be better to do 600mg1-test to 1200 4-ad. Also how often do you suggest injecting? EOD, or would doing something like mon wed fri work, with front loading to first week. Also if i should front load, should i just double to dose i take for those 3 days? Or should i take double dose and spread it out on a eod. Just trying to get an idea before hand. Last thing is, is it alright to do say 2ml in 1quad then do 1ml in pec, then next rotate to other side of body. Then do quad and delt the next week? Or should i cycle off and on with quads and glutes. Any help is appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
you answered all of your own questions properly and seem to have a decent plan and understanding

now, you are 21, right?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I didn really answer my own questions. I was wondering which dosage was better out of the two I mentioned. If eod was better than just doing mon/wed/fri, and also i asked a question whether the cycling of parts is good or not. Im not sure on any of them, so thats why i asked. No im not 21 yet, but also do not plan on doing anything yet, im just gonna get enough for 1cycle so i can get before the ban and just hold on to. So in a year or 2 i can have the option. Many will say why not do the real deal, but right now i can buy something legal, so id rather get it while it is legal, since getting anything illegal is the main problem.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
IMO if it is your first injecting cycle I would start out with a low dose and increase it as needed. No use in using more than you need to see good gains.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I am only planning on buying enough for 1 cycle on this, and maybe a few other things (not injects) for the future, so I guess what I am saying, is either way if i use a low dose or a high dose, either way i wont have enough for a second cycle, (i dont think at least, correct me if im wrong) so would it be wrong to just be safe to know i got enough? Since I'm stocking up i dont have that much money right now, and only buying a few things i would like to try once in my life.

EDIT: or would 2 8 week cycles of 625mh 1-test cyp and 1000mg 4-ad cyp be enough for two cycle. The 4-ad just seems low to me, since most like 1500 and above, and if i used that high i wouldn haven enough 4-ad for another cycle, and i would rather not take 1-test cyp by itself, so if you have any more suggestions im all open.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
God bless you my friend! 2 or 3 injects a week is plenty for any cyp IMO. Start with the lower doses and they will work great your first time. 600-800mg 1T cyp and 1000mg 4AD cyp is probably enough. You can always get enough to do the bigger doses just in case you're a hard responder, and then you'll have plenty of buffer or enough for another cycle. Quad shots are very painful w/ 1T cyp for me personally, but others haven't complained as much. Just try to give each site two or more weeks before you go back to it for another injection. For a good front, double your doses for the first 2 or 3 shots, then you'll know if it's time to level off. BTW, this stuff is the real deal. 1T cyp can hang with any steroid out there. The day comes when it will be missed, then people will realize this.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya I think 600mgs of 1test cyp and 1200mgs of 4ad cyp a week is a good place to start

I also have never injected but was thinking of stocking up on some and starting to research the proper injecting proceedure.

I hear great things about 1test cyp and 4ad cyp.

Dr D and others would you agree the cyp inject blows the 1test and 4ad transdermal out of the water?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It blows it out of the water after a few weeks. At first, they work about the same. The trans is amazingly effective. But after a month, your just so tired of all those sprays everyday. I mostly use trans to supplement a cycle, but it really does work if that's what your asking.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
It blows it out of the water after a few weeks. At first, they work about the same. The trans is amazingly effective. But after a month, your just so tired of all those sprays everyday. I mostly use trans to supplement a cycle, but it really does work if that's what your asking.

Thanks D. I respect your opinion. I am not to big on injecting as I fear complications. I wanted to know if it was worth my timeto inject over applying the transdermal. I guess I will order some 1test/4ad cyp from sledge and give it a shot down the road. Any other suggestions or feedback for a rookie pinner? Thanks

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...You can always get enough to do the bigger doses just in case you're a hard responder, and then you'll have plenty of buffer or enough for another cycle...
So how much is enough? Its sold in 50ml bottles. By my count 1 bottle of each (4AD and 1T) would be plenty. Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle of each is plenty for a good cycle.