Good Choice For Second Cycle?

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
My first cycle consisted of running Havoc & Epimaxx (Powerlab Nutrition) for 6 weeks. I made good strength gains & experienced a nice recomp effect where my weight didn't change much but I lost fat & added muscle (I'm 5'8 200 lbs).

Once I finish PCT (using a SERM) & wait out the recovery period I would like to run another cycle. I experienced no side effects excepting dry joints that were tolerable with a glucosamine supplement.

So, I'm wondering how much of a reduction in efficacy I should expect if I take Havoc or a epistane clone again? Also, if I choose to up the bar by taking something a bit more strong what are some good choices for a second cycle (preferably available online)?

Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You could do epi again, but more aggressive with the dosage, or look into something like mechabol/pmag/halodrol for a bit more of a mass builder (but still totall recomp-able) without the dry joints. Or you could stack the epi with a test-base. It helps to know your goals though.

GoTigers

GoTigers

Awards
As far as goals go, I am pretty much aiming for recomposition. I've been lifting since high school but about a year ago I decided to get more serious about my diet & the regularity of my workouts. My starting weighing was 175 lbs and after a year of working out 5-6 days a week eating clean but like a maniac I am at 200 lbs. In that time I've considerably increased my strength & muscle but also put on some body fat. I would like to gradually lower my body fat while still making strength & size gains. In general I am an easy gainer in terms of both muscle & fat.

Is there a good resource for information on the test base option you mentioned? Also, do you have any suggestions for non-methyl compounds that are effective & safe to run between cycles?
Thanks!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Primordial Performance, AMS, and LG all make quality non methyl DHEA pro hormones that can serve well as a base. Transaderm is another good option.
As for non methyl to bridge....you could look into S4 or Ostarine (S1). A good nutrient partitioner would be good here too along with some DAA.