Fked up 1st cycle.. Need help on my new cycle!

GoGetta

Awards
I am 21, going to be 22 in 6 months. I tryed a oral cycle of dbol last summer and had no idea of pct. It ****ed my personality and body up and I didnt keep any of the gains of course.. I was amateur and naive to ask for help. I just saw the gains at the time and loved my new body and new strength. I want to start my 90 day challenge so I can get my beach body in check for the summer. I'm 6'3, 175 lbs, and I want to hit 200 lbs and keep the weight this time. Heres my cycle. Please do not be afraid to add or fix anything that I need for this cycle . I appreciate your help you don't even know brothas. Respect.

week 1-4 dbol 50 mg - split up. two 25 mg before work out and after 5th meal / dinner.
week 5-12 (8 weeks) teste
week 13-15 hcg (250iu x2)
week 13-17 nolvadex (20 mg a day)

Does this cycle and pct look good to you? What can I add? (Do I need clomid) I know where to get nolvadex but

ADMIN EDIT: Asking for sources is a board rules violation. This is your only warning.

crey0216

Awards
You're young bro. Have you tried just killin' the vittles and hitting the weights really hard?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you insist on a cycle then start your test e at week 1 bro and run it 12 weeks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
this really doesn't look like a solid cycle for getting a beach body either, looks more like a bulker, and if you run the cycle like you are suggesting you will have a crash for 3-4 weeks while you are shut down from the dbol and the test is just starting to build up.

GoGetta

Awards
Im a very athletic dude. I can play any sport and I have always been lean my whole life. Being able to bulk up on food is a issue so im looking at the cheapest method possible to gain 25 lbs of lean weight. I get in 3000-4000 cals a day, with 2 proteins shakes and DCAA stacks before I work out. I already have the dbol and I can get 500 mg of teste for 2 benjamin franklins which will last me 8 weeks. I believe this plan will help me gain my goal within my 3 month cycle (4 weeks dbol + 8 week teste after the 4 weeks of dbol) without having to spend all that money on a bunch of food when I can easily achieve my gains within the 3 months with this cycle and my current 3-4k cals a day of food.

Is there anyone out there that can help me perfect my PCT plan?
Much respect!

GoGetta

Awards
Im still confused on the teste dosages. My buddy said I would only have to do two of these viles (1 vile a month + 2x a week)that have 250 mg teste in them . I see a bunch of the 12 week cycle with 200mg teste. Do I really need to buy another vile if im getting 250mg / v?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Do you understand how test-e works? Also, if you can't eat enough to grow naturally at your stats, you are not eating nearly enough and/or doing way too much cardio. The gains you make on a cycle will be very fleeting if you can't gain naturally at this point.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
With all due respect, you should really try to pack on some more weight naturally. At 6'3 and 175 you have plenty of room to grow. Food is the most anabolic substance on the planet. I went from 175-205 in under a year completely naturally my second year of college. I'm sure you could do the same. Granted everyone's genetics are different, but turning to the sauce just to get into shape for the summer as a fast fix isn't exactly a wise decision. Believe me, I know how easy and tempting it is to jump on cycle as a quick fix. We've all made unwise decisions.

All that being said, I'm assuming you are going to run a cycle anyway. I'm guessing you haven't done a whole lot of research since you're using dbol as a kicker BEFORE even pinning your test. I'm going to tell you to read some more on these compounds before really planning your cycle. I'm not saying this to be mean, condescending, or bully-esque. I simply believe that you should have a good understanding of what you are going to put into your body before you do.

Maybe look into something like Halodrol? It's mild, easy to run, and easy to cycle off of. It will give you good gains, and a good feel for properly running anabolics before hitting something that is a little more 'involved'.

NFC

NFC

Awards
if you f**ked up your body that bad and you know it then i would really recommend going to an endocrinologist to get your hormones checked before jumping on anything, last thing you want to do is permanently damage your endocrine system. what kind of bothers me is that you messed up your first cycle (not judging you, everyone makes mistakes) and you want to jump on it again but go heavier.

if your really going to do a cycle no matter what. then exactly what manbeast said, do you know how test e works? thats one of the looonger esters, therefore it's not going to kick in til probably week 3. im assuming your going to use dbol as a 'kicker' since you have it on weeks 1-4. a lot of users will do this with dbol, but you still need a test base and test E is not a good test base for the beginning of a cycle. test p or even test pp would be better to take in the beginning with dbol then remove test p/pp and stick with test E when it 'kicks' in.

furthermore. test E and d bol for a summer cycle? this is usually part of a 'wet' bulking cycle, meaning with dbol and test E are going to give you some bloating / water retention.

by the sounds of what you said in your first post. you didnt know what a pct was and you messed up your cycle, so im assuming that was probably your first time juicing. I WOULD REALLY NOT RECOMMEND STACKING DIFFERENT STEROIDS UNTIL YOU DO AT LEAST ONE PROPER CYCLE. if your not going to do the logical choice of getting checked by an endocrinologist first, then you should really do a TEST ONLY cycle, this way you know the effects and know the procedure of using juice.

im not being a jerk towards you, just trying to be as informative as i can.

GoGetta

Awards
I appreciate your concern I really do boss. I knew I was going to get these kind of responses before I even posted. But in all honesty I understand that I have to eat to grow, but i'm telling you, i'm going to be putting 2 hours in the gym 4 days a week + 1 days of cardio / core and eating 3500+ cals a day. Yes Beast im trying to bulk up considering my current weight is far under what I should be. Like I said im very athletic so I will also be playing basketball and swimming weekly to keep the mass I put on lean. So that beach body wont be a concern. I will also intake the amount of calories if needed. I just need a straight forward cycle with a easy pct to follow after. I understand that I have potential to reach my gains by just eating like a beast and training. But im willing to focus hard these next 6 months in the gym and I need a good 3 month start booster. So this dbol and teste is what I am going to use to gain this bulk.

So your saying I should do
1-8 week teste (250 mg a vile)
1-4 week (dbol 50 mg pill a day)

pct
9-11 hcg
9-13 - nolvadex

I also have milk thistle for the liver. Please tell me theres someone out there that can build and help me improve this cycle. I'm open for any comments or criticism. Im going with this dbol / teste cycle, I just need a teacher to help me gain my full potential.
??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Let me just shine a bit of light on eating for you. I'm not a hardgainer at all, by any stretch of the term. When bulking I was eating 4-4,500 calories, and 400g of protien per day, zero fat gain on my cycle.

and no, test-e is useless when ran less than 10-12 weeks, it takes 4 weeks for it to start working. and dbol is not good for cutting/beach body cycles, anyone who suggested it for that use has no idea how it works.

NFC

NFC

Awards
this is going to come off as me being a jerk but im not...

first problem:

*each vial comes with 250mg of test E???? are you sure it's not 250mg/ml in a 10ml vial?? if you have 250mg of test E per vial, then you literally only have one shot per vial.

* your first set up for the cycle and second set up for the cycle are both poorly planned. test E is going to take a while for it to kick in like me and manbeast both said. so what your going to be doing is taking DBOL for the first couple weeks with test E, which means that your hormones from week 1-4 will be messed up in a BAD way. you need a test thats going to have a shorter ester (half life) for weeks 1-4 otherwise your going to do what you did last summer but worse.

* whether your run, swim, etc... unless your sitting in a sauna for 45minutes everyday for 12 weeks. your going to get that wet bloated look. it's not fat, it's water retention.

* you dont have a 10-12 week cycle on your hands. you actually have an 8 week cycle on your hands with a 3 week (should be minimum 4 weeks however) post cycle. and like manbeast said, for that it's pretty useless then.

* wheres your AI? your risking massively estro-related problems if your not gonna be on an AI while on cycle

like everyone else is saying, pay attention to your diet cause without diet and dedication to details, no steroid is going to get you huge.

you said your going to do DBOL and TEST E no matter what, but want a teacher to guide you to get your full potential out of it.. im sorry to say bud, but i think your going to get in "F" in anabolic steroid class. if your only going to take those two, then your really going to mess yourself up worse than you did last summer. im sorry man.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
this is going to come off as me being a jerk but im not...

first problem:

*each vial comes with 250mg of test E???? are you sure it's not 250mg/ml in a 10ml vial?? if you have 250mg of test E per vial, then you literally only have one shot per vial.
He's probably talking about ampules. The little glass 1ml ones. I've used plenty of those and I kinda prefer them, the less I reuse of something the safer I feel.

NFC

NFC

Awards
Ahh I haven't used ampules yet. I prefer the 10ml's, but I think for my summer stack that I'm gonna go with 22mls Because they are a bit cheaper in the long run.

dark child

Awards
I appreciate your concern I really do boss. I knew I was going to get these kind of responses before I even posted. But in all honesty I understand that I have to eat to grow, but i'm telling you, i'm going to be putting 2 hours in the gym 4 days a week + 1 days of cardio / core and eating 3500+ cals a day. Yes Beast im trying to bulk up considering my current weight is far under what I should be. Like I said im very athletic so I will also be playing basketball and swimming weekly to keep the mass I put on lean. So that beach body wont be a concern. I will also intake the amount of calories if needed. I just need a straight forward cycle with a easy pct to follow after. I understand that I have potential to reach my gains by just eating like a beast and training. But im willing to focus hard these next 6 months in the gym and I need a good 3 month start booster. So this dbol and teste is what I am going to use to gain this bulk.

So your saying I should do
1-8 week teste (250 mg a vile)
1-4 week (dbol 50 mg pill a day)

pct
9-11 hcg
9-13 - nolvadex

I also have milk thistle for the liver. Please tell me theres someone out there that can build and help me improve this cycle. I'm open for any comments or criticism. Im going with this dbol / teste cycle, I just need a teacher to help me gain my full potential.
??
Your still young bro but this is what it should look like:

T. ENANTHATE 250mg vile
WK1. 1ml/week
WK2. 2ml/week
WK3. 2ml/week
WK4. 2ml/week
WK5. 2ml/week
WK6. 2ml/week
WK7. 2ml/week
WK8. 1ml/week

DBOL 10MG TABS:
WK1. 3tabs/day
WK2. 3tabs/day
WK3. 4tabs/day
WK4. 4tabs/day
WK5. 4tabs/day
WK6. 3tabs/day

PROVIRON 25MG TABS
WK3. 1tab/day
WK5. 1tab/day
WK7. 1tab/day

NOLVADEX 10mg tabs
WK4. 1tab/day
WK6. 1tab/day
WK8. 1tab/day
WK9. 1tab/day

WK10. Is a free week

CLOMID 50MG TABS
WK.11. 2tabs/day
WK.12. 1tabs/day
WK.13. 1tabs/day
This is what you cycle should look like. And while taking that test e and dbol you recovery needs to start early you can see that in the cycle. You have a slow acting test and a quick acting oral. So this is needed and recommended trust me. And you should through in some cod liver oil to support the kidneys and drink lots of water. The cycle you posted is kind of wet and if you want to run that dbol and drop that test e to have a somewhat dry look this is what this cycle should look like:

DBOL 10MG TABS:
WK1. 3tabs/day
WK2. 3tabs/day
WK3. 4tabs/day
WK4. 4tabs/day
WK5. 4tabs/day
WK6. 3tabs/day

WINSTROL TABS 10mg tabs
WK1. 3tabs/day
WK2. 3tabs/day
WK3. 3tabs/day
WK4. 4tabs/day
WK5. 4tabs/day
WK6. 4tabs/day
WK7. 5tabs/day

PROVIRON 25MG TABS
WK3. 1tab/day
WK5. 1tab/day
WK7. 1tab/day

NOLVADEX 10mg tabs
WK4. 1tab/day
WK6. 1tab/day
WK8. 1tab/day
WK9. 1tab/day
wk10. 1tab/day

This is another way of running that dbol cycle and dropping the test you should see wonderful results with this. In this cycle is including your recovery also. and with this cycle if you don't like the winstrol just drop it and run it with the dbol,proviron and nolva just to keep it simple for a beginner.

NFC

NFC

Awards
@dark child, seems like a good stack. unfortunately, im gonna stick with my guns on saying he should probably just do a test only stack since he didnt do it right the first time and doesnt know what he's doing this time.

i cant wait to start my summer stack

12 week cycle

TEST PP: 600mg/week... weeks 1-12

MASTERON P: 600mg/week ... weeks 1-12

WINSTROL: 350mg/week ... weeks 1-12 (gonna play with the dosage however, pending on how mu joints react this time.)

CLEN: standard 2on2off with the pyramid dosing.... weeks 1-12

T3: 50mcg/ED weeks 1-12... weeks 1-12

dark child

Awards
@dark child, seems like a good stack. unfortunately, im gonna stick with my guns on saying he should probably just do a test only stack since he didnt do it right the first time and doesnt know what he's doing this time.

i cant wait to start my summer stack

12 week cycle

TEST PP: 600mg/week... weeks 1-12

MASTERON P: 600mg/week ... weeks 1-12

WINSTROL: 350mg/week ... weeks 1-12 (gonna play with the dosage however, pending on how mu joints react this time.)

CLEN: standard 2on2off with the pyramid dosing.... weeks 1-12

T3: 50mcg/ED weeks 1-12... weeks 1-12
Than can be true. Thats why i gave him and who evere the info they need. Your cycle seems good but have you ever taken t3???

NFC

NFC

Awards
yea, i've taken it before. i was thinking of just doing it for weeks 1-8 with a nice taper down. t3 with clen is like two peas in a pod. the reason why i only want to dose it at 50mcg is because i've never found the need to go to 75 or even 125mcg's, always had good results with just at 50mcg.

dark child

Awards
yea, i've taken it before. i was thinking of just doing it for weeks 1-8 with a nice taper down. t3 with clen is like two peas in a pod. the reason why i only want to dose it at 50mcg is because i've never found the need to go to 75 or even 125mcg's, always had good results with just at 50mcg.
Yeah I was always iffy about playing with the thyroid (t3) its just so sensitive.

NFC

NFC

Awards
i was the same exact way. one guy showed me some studies how clen affects the thyroid and he told me just to try it and keep the dose down. he said the main problem people have is: running it for too long and too high, or running it without tapering down. so i tried it out and im taking the combo right now and love it. only problem i dont like and i've always had this with clen alone is that i feel my strength is not fully there, however i'm cutting so nicely right now. bulked up this winter to 211lbs and as of yesterday im at 201lbs (only been on it for 3 weeks so far). my goal is to be at 210lbs at 7% bf by august. i know that my cycle will bring my weight back up but will keep it lean and dry.