Mechabol Cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic View Post
    Ok boys, now I'm getting amped. My next cycle, should I kick test enanthate with this seemingly awesome new steroid, or should I go with my original plan of test and tren?
    you should go with test/tren/mechabol, boom! all 3 boiiii.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    so this is to turinabol as bold is to test?
    yes.

bold is 1,4 androstadiene 17b-ol- 3-one

test is 4 androstene 17b-ol-3-one

bold is "diene" because di= 2, so it has two ene groups on the 1 position and 4 position.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic View Post
    :getting even more interested in this stuff, and getting even more annoyed that I'm only a week into PCT and can't play guinea pig when it's released:
    it's already available.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    at the same dose it should have more kick, unless pmag had 100% conversion, or was 100% as active pre-conversion as well (neither of which are true from what I gather lol).
    pmag doesn't have 100% conversion, but is 100% active, but it just binds/interacts much weaker/less than it's 3-keto counter part (mechabol).

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you should go with test/tren/mechabol, boom! all 3 boiiii.
    Yes! I was considering EQ, but I might just give this a shot instead. And I thought it was only available for presale...could have sworn I saw it wasn't released until the 19th. My bad. Still stoked to try it though
    •   

6. Interesting, too bad the similarity in relation is not a solid prediction of behavior though lol. So, since pmag itself was weakly interacting pre-conversion, then this should definitely be more potent mg for mg as it is already converted. Antaeus labs are awesome!
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

no it isn't, clostebol is 4-chloro-testosterone (4-androstene-17b-ol-3-one).

this is methyl clostebol. 17a methyl-4-chloro-4 androstene-17b-ol-3-one.
    So I didn't say methyl, you're being very picky.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    So I didn't say methyl, you're being very picky.
    I knew what you meant!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

9. im ordering this stuff. im assuming you need 1 1/2 or 2 bottles or will 1 suffice at 50/50/75/75/75 or should it be classic 50/75/75/75/75or100/75or100? (weight 185)

10. I weigh around 205ish and started at 50 the first 2 weeks but didn't see or feel anything so this week I bumped up to 75. Gonna feel it out for the week and hope things pick up. My schedule has been hectic the past few weeks and sleeping pattern has been thrown off so maybe thats playing a role.

11. to OP i woudl try to lose a little bf, but let us know how the product is i am real intersted in mechabol
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I could swap this in for my helladrol, but I'm thinking this might be a bit wetter than hella, due to the fact that p-mag is a bit wetter than hella.

12. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I weigh around 205ish and started at 50 the first 2 weeks but didn't see or feel anything so this week I bumped up to 75. Gonna feel it out for the week and hope things pick up. My schedule has been hectic the past few weeks and sleeping pattern has been thrown off so maybe thats playing a role.
    yea man let me know. its either this or a pro mag that i am probably gonna get.

13. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I weigh around 205ish and started at 50 the first 2 weeks but didn't see or feel anything so this week I bumped up to 75. Gonna feel it out for the week and hope things pick up. My schedule has been hectic the past few weeks and sleeping pattern has been thrown off so maybe thats playing a role.
    I know how you feel, been 5 days @ 50 and I didnt feel anything. Gonna bump it up to 75 for my 2nd week of Mechabol.

14. Subbed for updates

15. Starting 2nd week@ 75 lbs, up 3 lbs. (298 lbs.)

16. im thinking off starting right off 75 and it just being a little shorter 40 days instead of 6 weeks. what doy uo think?

17. I wanna know how this stacks up to Epi.

18. either 2 botles of mechabol to run for a full 6 weeker or

one bottle of mechabol and 1 bottle of pmag.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    either 2 botles of mechabol to run for a full 6 weeker or

one bottle of mechabol and 1 bottle of pmag.
    That last combo could be interesting.

20. not really, it'd probably be identical to running 3 bottles of pmag for 6 weeks.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    not really, it'd probably be identical to running 3 bottles of pmag for 6 weeks.
    Perhaps. I was thinking of mechabol as a kicker and then a moderately dosed pmag run of 4 weeks. Could have the same effect as a high dosed 6 wk pmag run.

22. Day 10 - I finally feel the Mechabol kick in in the weightroom. The weights felt lighter & I recover during sets was quicker.

23. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Day 10 - I finally feel the Mechabol kick in in the weightroom. The weights felt lighter & I recover during sets was quicker.
    Any noticeable strength gains? Weight gain?

24. "weights feel lighter" sounds like strength gain to me, but my reading comprehension might not be up to speed

25. Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    "weights feel lighter" sounds like strength gain to me, but my reading comprehension might not be up to speed
    Nice observation. There are times when the "weights feel lighter" and there are times when I have to increase the weight. I attribute the latter to "noticeable" strength gains.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    but my reading comprehension might not be up to speed
    Your sarcasm is certainly up to speed.

28. Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    Nice observation. There are times when the "weights feel lighter" and there are times when I have to increase the weight. I attribute the latter to "noticeable" strength gains.
    not really sure how there is a difference? weights feel lighter, so if one wanted, they could add more weight?

not following the difference here?

29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

not really sure how there is a difference? weights feel lighter, so if one wanted, they could add more weight?

not following the difference here?
    EXACTLY!
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

30. Day 15 of Cycle, currently @ 75mg

I weighed myself last night after workout gained 9 lbs. this week for a total of 12 lbs. in lil more than two weeks. Not letting this go to my head, since I am a rather large guy (300lbs) my weight may flucate 2-3 lbs. My waist size hasnt increased & I have been keeping calories under 4,000 & maintaining a good diet (40/40/20), with one cheat meal a week. I even continue with my normal Cardio routine. Stregnth has increased, along with vascularity in arms an calves. Gotta say Im feeling good!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jbry what about mechabol?
    By sam805 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:32 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy